It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hate Black People. But I'm Not Racist. Do You Believe Her?? (Video)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
OP, I have to wonder......did you go searching for YouTube for this type of video to start a thread with? If so, it seems to me that you are concentrating on the negative as opposed to the positive. As it stands now, this girl has received far more hits on her YouTube page than she deserves. All it is doing is drawing more attention to her words.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

You just have poor observation skills.

That's what that is.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
reply to post by NightGypsy

You just have poor observation skills.

That's what that is.

The internets are an amazing research tool, it just requires a person who is not too lazy to harness its power..

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Good catch. I thought she was pretty convincing. So she's not a racist.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

Originally posted by cry93
reply to post by Mizzijr

What pain have you suffered? Please share? I am a black woman who grew up in the south so please tell me what pain you have suffered that you would support giving a platform to an idiot like the "person" in the original video.

Please share.

This isn't a bonfire or a psych room, You won't be hearing any stories from me, it is irrelevant. You don't have to be black to understand, and you don't have to be in the south. The fact that you find these issues a waste of time and lack of understanding as to why people are angry is enough to say you DON'T understand the pain. Because IF you did, you wouldn't need me to share stories, you would automatically understand why people are angry, and you wouldn't think the issue is a waste of time.

And I'm not supporting the woman in the original video, not even a little bit.
edit on 19-7-2011 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

I don't find these issues a waste of time. I find it a waste of time that you had to go to Youtube to find something to argue against. I'm sure you could find something in your daily life that represents the most horrendous aspects of racism. If not, why not go to your nearest legitimate news source? However, you chose a simpleton on Youtube.

OP most likely is not a black man. The people supporting him are sockpuppets.

Either way, have fun. Poo poo head.

And I still stand by my opinion that you are just a bored person looking to rabble rouse.

edit on 19-7-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
judge peeps by whom they are not the colour of their skin........

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

Prophecy, LOL....I'm sorry, but that video does more to make Kanye West to look like a moron than it does to show racism. He made his comments at the wrong place at the wrong time and made himself look like a fool.

What he says, however, is probably true.....I'm not disputing that part.

So exposing/Voicing that on National (actually worldwide) television were millions could hear was the wrong place?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

She has a Twitter and MySpace account and judging by the pics of her and her black friends... The video was tongue-in-cheek.

I don't think too many people with black friends would post something derogatory towards blacks like that, and I don't think her black friends would laugh or appreciate it. But this is just my opinion....
No ill intent
edit on 19-7-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

I would imagine that some of her black "friends" are going to beat her ass if she ever gets the guts to leave the house. Freedom of speech and the freedom to make an absolute fool of yourself; sometimes comes with a heavy price to pay.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

The people supporting him are sockpuppets.

Hey now, who you callin' sockpuppet?!?!

How do we know the OP sought out this particular vid as opposed to just running across it and reacting with emotion?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

She has a Twitter and MySpace account and judging by the pics of her and her black friends... The video was tongue-in-cheek.

I don't think too many people with black friends would post something derogatory towards blacks like that, and I don't think her black friends would laugh or appreciate it. But this is just my opinion....
No ill intent

I would imagine that some of her black "friends" are going to beat her ass if she ever gets the guts to leave the house. Freedom of speech and the freedom to make an absolute fool of yourself; sometimes comes with a heavy price to pay.

This is one post where I can agree. She didn't last long with such a foolish attempt at being funny.

2nd line.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Clearly you do not know the definition of a sockpuppet.

Either way, I need to prepare for tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Now fourth... what exactly is this doing, on a thread in ATS?

I'm completely oblivious to what is this doing on ATS...

correct me if I am wrong but this is a conspiracy site and one of the oldest conspiracies is the denigration of the african race and there decendants a policy started somewhere in the 13th century (Christians got to love em) if you doubt me explain why are these truths hidden from young african american children. not taught in any school other than university. there only role models instead are gansta rappers. don't complain when they run amok in walmart. society should not have denied them there place in history (you reap what you so)

Black Sphinx

www.egyptcx.netfirms.com...

Black Buddha

www.essaysbyekowa.com...

septimius severus

www.britishmuseum.org...

a quick history lesson for the ill informed

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

and last but not least

www.hypnotiqueolmecpunch.org...

I hope this answers your question of whether or not this belongs on ATS

edit on 19-7-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-7-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

No ill intent

Thats like saying you don't have a problem with immigration because your housekeeper is Mexican.

Plenty of men hate women but still fell the need to keep one around because they can use them for things they want.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

"sockpuppeting" is defined as "the act of creating a fake online identity to praise, defend or create the illusion of support for one's self, allies or company.

Umm, no that is not me, for clarification, so my statement stands. I speak how I feel....
And I do not want to be swept up in your broad generalization, thanks.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
i thought her video was quite funny, would be better if someone made a funny youtube rap out of it though.
i hate modern black culture, but i'm not racist. ah actually i am quite racist (but in a good way).

whats the point of this thread?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

OP, I have to wonder......did you go searching for YouTube for this type of video to start a thread with? If so, it seems to me that you are concentrating on the negative as opposed to the positive. As it stands now, this girl has received far more hits on her YouTube page than she deserves. All it is doing is drawing more attention to her words.

That is the point. I want to draw attention to her words. I want a racist (wether a longtime lurker or a member) to read this and reconsider. I also want black people who have given up to read this and have hope.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I don't find these issues a waste of time. I find it a waste of time that you had to go to Youtube to find something to argue against. I'm sure you could find something in your daily life that represents the most horrendous aspects of racism. If not, why not go to your nearest legitimate news source? However, you chose a simpleton on Youtube.

the other night i almost got arrested for having a pen in my pocket. the officer realized his mistake and cursed me out, told me to "get the $%^& out of here before he arrested me. all i did was walk past them with a pen clipped to my pocket.

Sorry i didn't have a camera.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

That is the point. I want to draw attention to her words. I want a racist (wether a longtime lurker or a member) to read this and reconsider. I also want black people who have given up to read this and have hope.

So now you are Captain Change A Racist... Converting one racist at a time? You just come in and wave your cape and somehow a racist realizes the errors or his/her ways and decide to change? Do you really believe that? Really?

I guess... SMH. I'd like it if you put your skills to better usage in our culture.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
should have been up long enough
edit on 7/19/2011 by mugger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
reply to post by cry93

You can go to my facebook account if it is still active. I haven't been on it for a year.
Michael Muller Catasauqua,Pa. I did have a few pics with with my daughter.

No thanks. Give my regards to your daughter. I'm sure she is lovely.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join