It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hate Black People. But I'm Not Racist. Do You Believe Her?? (Video)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

So now you are Captain Change A Racist... Converting one racist at a time? You just come in and wave your cape and somehow a racist realizes the errors or his/her ways and decide to change? Do you really believe that? Really?

Hey, somebody has to start somewhere right? I refuse to sit back, be quiet and take it. If my ancestors did that i wouldn't be typing to you right now.

edit on 7/19/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: added quote

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

I hate men does that mean I am sexist?
Retarded everybody has a right to not like people..actually I hate mostly all people.
I hate all this PC BS!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
reply to post by cry93

Hey, somebody has to start somewhere right? I refuse to sit back, be quiet and take it. If my ancestors did that i wouldn't be typing to you right now.

I can truly count you among the sillies. Perhaps you are just having fun or whatever. I can safely say you don't represent blacks, particularly black Americans.

Carry on.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
reply to post by cry93

I can truly count you among the sillies. Perhaps you are just having fun or whatever. I can safely say you don't represent blacks, particularly black Americans.

Carry on.

I can not WAIT for an ATS convention. If the ATSmembers saw me in person they would be absolutely AMAZED. They would not believe that these words could emanate from my brain.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

reply to post by Mizzijr

What pain have you suffered? Please share? I am a black woman who grew up in the south so please tell me what pain you have suffered that you would support giving a platform to an idiot like the "person" in the original video.

Please share.

This isn't a bonfire or a psych room, You won't be hearing any stories from me, it is irrelevant. You don't have to be black to understand, and you don't have to be in the south. The fact that you find these issues a waste of time and lack of understanding as to why people are angry is enough to say you DON'T understand the pain. Because IF you did, you wouldn't need me to share stories, you would automatically understand why people are angry, and you wouldn't think the issue is a waste of time.

And I'm not supporting the woman in the original video, not even a little bit.
edit on 19-7-2011 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

And I still stand by my opinion that you are just a bored person looking to rabble rouse.

edit on 19-7-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

I am bored.

This thread is interesting though. I see what you mean, but in what case isn't there a simpleton being racist? Show me an article or video where people would say, "Oh, well they deserved to be called a jungle monkey, dink, chink, white devil, etc."

IMHO, anyone who decides to pull on racism will look ignorant and stupid. Racism can't be justified anymore in any case, so it really doesn't matter where he got it from, rather it be a video on youtube or an article from CNN.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

f the ATSmembers saw me in person they would be absolutely AMAZED. They would not believe that these words could emanate from my brain.

Why wait? There's a thread for that: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
...so, doc - like i was saying - sociopaths...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This is me. The "thug"/"animal" that racist love to hate.

I'll let my posts speak for themselves.

Judge me by my character not my color.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...so, doc - like i was saying - sociopaths...

I hope after seeing my pictures you still call me Doc, i kinda like that name.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

I didnt want to enter this type of discussion but now you entered "my field"...

Well... as an historian I have to say that the "sphinx being a representation of a black man/woman" theory is completely absurd... specially when they chose to feed that "conspiracy" based on the nose and "generous lips"... well... guess they never seen the representations of akhenaton... or his son. Maybe they were black also... (akhenaton tho is closer to an alien than to a black man btw)

As for Severus... well he wasnt black. There isnt a SINGLE depiction of him as being black. You have LOTS of busts, statues and other representations of him... so I wont go there. Go see for yourself... oh yes, one has its nose broken... hmmm MAYBE...

A final note... my mother was born in africa, and guess what, shes white... shes blonde and white. Wow...

You only find these "conspiracies" in very special sources btw... usually black-inclined websites, black-fanatics websites and of course, "afrocentrists"... so, each one a very VERY reliable source of information regarding race related subjects. - next thing ppl going to the black panthers (which also have their cute little website) to read about "race equality" (of course the "white versions" of these websites you call them "white supremacist groups" and all that is written viewed as "hate speech")

As for the US and the dark cloud of racism and black-victim bs, please create a white history month and a white college and all that crap blacks have but to whites only, then we'll talk.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This thread is closed pending staff review.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join