It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I Just View the Akashic Records????? Details.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

Enlightenment is not a game, but it's not extremely serious.

Juggling between the extremes would limit this attainment.

edit on 19-7-2011 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You assume people will act in a certain way when faced with something unknown.

Everyone is different, individual.

You look for your answers in one way, others do it another way.

Don't act like you've cornered the market on wisdom.

No one has all the answers.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

you're wrong....i don't want to be your enemy understand....I'm just letting you know.....

Thousands of years of Hindu and Buddhist spritualism say you're wrong....you CANNOT achieve enlightenment because you don't want to...Not really....You're not willing to dedicate yourself, your LIFE...Everything i've said about you rings true for me as well, for ALL OF US....We're stuck here. We've fallen for it. The drastic measures and sacrifices needed to reverse such effects are too much for most of us to handle...

Are you willing to leave your home?...Quit your job?....Wonder the wilderness alone?...Would you throw your cell phone into the trash and never sign on to your computer again?

You just don't have what it takes....that's all....

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven

Originally posted by CREAM

Until you have your own experience its easy to right it off as brain tricks. But as soon as you have a experience so profound that is clearly divine in nature (nothing like a dream or regular reality) you get it.

Hello.....I don't believe you....Either of you, the Cream or the OP....I do however believe that you believe yourself, which is just sad....

But i do have my reasons.....

If you were to experience a TRULY DIVINE intervention or experience, you would never be the same person...Internet Forums would be the farthest thing from your new train of thought....You wouldn't be here arguing your points....You wouldn't be posting videos, or digging through them looking for answers...

A truly divine experience is something that you CAN'T have because of the way you live...The obstacles...The entertainment and the monetary needs...The garbage you eat, and the car you drive or the bus you ride...The bag around your potato chips and the chips themselves....The music you listen to...The television that you watch...The asphalt streets that you walk on....The clothes you buy and the shoes you plan on buying on your next outting...Your family members...The man or woman of your dreams.....

These are blocks, and will NEVER, i say again NEVER allow you to be enlightened...There are Buddhists who walk for 7 years and meditate for decades without a single hindrance in order to achieve a low level of enlightenment....You will NEVER experience this, because to you, its a game...It's something that can be achieved through special breaths and closing your eyes and imagining numbers and images....Children do such a thing...

It's not your fault though. I've figured for a while and learned long long ago that most of the world, especially the western world is set up with these blocks, and encouraging such blocks in order to keep you from ever reaching a higher level of consciousness and guess what....It works. You fall for it, and I fall for it. You like being controlled. And even if you do NOT like being control, you're not willing to give up the 'perks' that go along with being a worker bee. The new DVD. The necklace. The news, the parade, the fireworks show, the train, the plane, and the doctors visit. All blocks.

How do i know that you havn't witnessed divinity at work?

Because you're here.

My experiences were all short lived, I am no enlightened master or something. Doesnt me they weren't real either. Doesnt make me Jesus or anything either. Doesnt mean I cant enjoy ATS either. It just made me look at life a different way. Your argument is kinda silly TBH.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Q2IN2Y

you're wrong....i don't want to be your enemy understand....I'm just letting you know.....

Thousands of years of Hindu and Buddhist spritualism say you're wrong....you CANNOT achieve enlightenment because you don't want to...Not really....You're not willing to dedicate yourself, your LIFE...Everything i've said about you rings true for me as well, for ALL OF US....We're stuck here. We've fallen for it. The drastic measures and sacrifices needed to reverse such effects are too much for most of us to handle...

Are you willing to leave your home?...Quit your job?....Wonder the wilderness alone?...Would you throw your cell phone into the trash and never sign on to your computer again?

I have lived in the wilderness for 70 days as part of a rehab program last year(we made our own shelters, made fires with a bow drill, would go out a few days alone, no showers, we did it right). I learned a lot from it, but I also learned there is just as much learn from human society. Everything is natural, you cant escape nature.
edit on 19-7-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Q2IN2Y

True enlightenment is not giving up your possessions, but understanding that your possessions don't possess you. True enlightenment is being in the now, not the future. Appreciating the now for what it is. Now, and bask in that moment.

Some people come to this understanding through Buddhist methods. Some are even born with this understanding. Some have to go through a traumatic experience or Near Death Experience to realize it.

Now let's get back on topic, thanks.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

the fact that you think this is an argument lets me know that there is no reaching you.....This is not an argument...This is a lesson....

Congratulations on your graduation from Rehab....

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

The things you're willing to tell yourself.....

I'm done....Have fun....I've given you what you need, and you've ignored it....Your Peter Panesque "Anything is possible with imagination" will get you far....

I hope you see numbers every time you close your eyes...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I guess that's why my third eye's been tingling for the past month. I appreciate your concern, but to me you're coming off as someone who is trying to appear enlightened, but at the same time is projecting this 'holier-than-you' vibe... that is coming off quite condescending to the people you are trying to 'guide'.

The extra dots and the way you construct your sentences give it away. Sorry. I am a child of the universe, the universe guides me.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

I applaud you for this response. Any who believe a single philosophy or religion have all the answers (like saying the ascetic nature of Buddhism, or the karmic payment of Hinduism) are all you have to do to attain enlightenment and peace of mind, have never actually experienced either. If a single creed, or approach were really the actualized Truth,™ than we would not have Paganism, Polytheism, Hinduism, Judaism, Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, UFO cults, spirituality, Taoism and Shintoism. We would only have one, the "true" one. Clearly organized world religions have either: (a) some of the truth, or (b) none of the truth. None of them have all of the truth.

Back on topic... why do you believe that what you glimpsed was the Akashic Records, and not something else? Visualization, and verbiage could have been any number of things: automatic writing, a message from a spirit, precognition, remote-viewing, etc. Why do you assume it to be the Akashic Records?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y

I guess that's why my third eye's been tingling for the past month. I appreciate your concern, but to me you're coming off as someone who is trying to appear enlightened, but at the same time is projecting this 'holier-than-you' vibe... that is coming off quite condescending to the people you are trying to 'guide'.

The extra dots and the way you construct your sentences give it away. Sorry. I am a child of the universe, the universe guides me.

Please don't mistake me....I'm not trying to guide you....I'm calling you a liar....If i wasn't clear in this, maybe i overextended......You're lying....

Believing your own lies will not make them truths....

Like i said....Good luck with your sidewalk shamanism....Games are fun...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You disgust.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I think what made me believe it could be the Akashic was the amount of still images. It wasn't just a few images. It was just loads and loads of images constantly. Like the scroll button had no limit. It would just swish all the way down, then up, then stop, etc. The same with the letters.

I've had visualizations before, but not like what I witnessed last night. This has been a steady process though. I'm not just coming out of nowhere to claim this. I've had other kinds of experiences in the past.

As a child I used to have OOBE's all the time, but when I got older it faded probably from the stress of puberty, and life in general. Right now I'm in an environment that is extremely peaceful so I think that gives me more time to focus on these things.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You glimpsed briefly at the record of all your lives here on Terra and was I am sure just about to have one hell of a lesson but for your own reasons returned before it got halfway through.

I'd share more but its enough for you to know its out there waiting for you. When you are ready you will go back.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/979c31cd52ad.gif[/atsimg]

Excuse me, but did when where the "Akashic Records" proven to be factual as opposed to something, some people believe to be real?

The akashic records (akasha is a Sanskrit word meaning "sky", "space" or "aether") is a term used in theosophy (and Anthroposophy) to describe a compendium of mystical knowledge encoded in a non-physical plane of existence. These records are described as containing all knowledge of human experience and the history of the cosmos. They are metaphorically described as a library; other analogies commonly found in discourse on the subject include a "universal supercomputer" and the "Mind of God". People who describe the records assert that they are constantly updated automatically and that they can be accessed through astral projection[1] or when someone is placed under deep hypnosis. The concept was popularized in the theosophical movements of the 19th century and is derived from Hindu philosophy of Samkhya. It is promulgated in the Samkhya philosophy that the Akashic records are automatically recorded in the atoms of akasha (the equivalent of what Aristotle called "aether"), one of the five types of atoms visualized as existing in the atomic theory of Ancient India, called Mahabhuta. In Buddhism it is taught one reason that people knew Gautama Buddha had attained enlightenment as a Buddha was because he was able to remember all of the details of all of his past lives by accessing them on the akashic records. The term akashic records is frequently used in New Age discourse.

Akashic records
edit on 19/7/11 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
Now I don't how best to explain this so just bear with with me.

This morning I woke up from a few lucid dreams, and from there I was just resting my eyes.

All of a sudden everything was extremely black and I was in this meditative state I guess..

All I could see was letters all swirling about and sliding across the screen. Here's an example of what I saw.

They were more organized in columns, and they would slide across the screen back and forth, sometimes a few letters would dance with each other and swirl around and zoom out... but it would always return to this sequence of words. Some words I could make out, they were mainly three letter words but the majority were just letters.

Now if you can imagine using a touch screen phone and placing your finger on the screen and sliding the icons. DO you know how the icons glide down really fast? That's what the letters would do...Eventually, I stopped seeing these letters, and it slid to the left showing pictures in columns similar to the letters. They looked like still images of a video or something... here's an example:

I made them all black and white but all of these images were in vivid color. They were all random images. They would slide up and down real fast.... like those touchscreen phones, like I was scanning through everything looking for something... I didn't knwo what to do from there so I just woke up. Can anyone shed light on this?

By the way, I woke up feeling extremely refreshed. Like I rested for 3 days lol.

The last line of letters on that screen says: Upper, shut up LOL. Is that some secret coded message LOL.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Hahaha, I put them there purposely. Those two images were just examples.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I suggest you post future threads like this in the Philosophy/Metaphysics forum - you will find more individuals who have studied, believe in the existence of, and/or have had their own akashic experiences- assuming that's what your looking for.

Good luck.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

Thanks, I was thinking about putting it there too. I don't know why I didn't.

I appreciate all the respectful responses though, this will probably be my first and last thread for a few months. I'm more of a lurker/poster. I just had to get some insight on this.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

I recently watched a programme about the soul and our brains.
Neurologists believe that our brain is capable of gathering information from (talking to) the universe.

And after reading Death_Krons link explaining what the Akashic records are, I think that you did indeed see such a thing.

And no I didn’t need a Neurologist to make me believe this, I just need them to explain how we get this information.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join