It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I Just View the Akashic Records????? Details.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Now I don't how best to explain this so just bear with with me.

This morning I woke up from a few lucid dreams, and from there I was just resting my eyes.

All of a sudden everything was extremely black and I was in this meditative state I guess..

All I could see was letters all swirling about and sliding across the screen. Here's an example of what I saw.

They were more organized in columns, and they would slide across the screen back and forth, sometimes a few letters would dance with each other and swirl around and zoom out... but it would always return to this sequence of words. Some words I could make out, they were mainly three letter words but the majority were just letters.

Now if you can imagine using a touch screen phone and placing your finger on the screen and sliding the icons. DO you know how the icons glide down really fast? That's what the letters would do...Eventually, I stopped seeing these letters, and it slid to the left showing pictures in columns similar to the letters. They looked like still images of a video or something... here's an example:

I made them all black and white but all of these images were in vivid color. They were all random images. They would slide up and down real fast.... like those touchscreen phones, like I was scanning through everything looking for something... I didn't knwo what to do from there so I just woke up. Can anyone shed light on this?

By the way, I woke up feeling extremely refreshed. Like I rested for 3 days lol.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Where you on a computer at the time?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The bottom says Upper Shuttup LOL in the message hahaha

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

Welcome to the wormhole my friend. You have indeed seen the akashic records. You probably won't be able to see it again for a long time because you're going to be rationalizing it for the foreseeable future. But hold onto it, don't let time add more doubt to the experience - stay open to it and it'll come again.

The vision you saw is kind of like the bee-hive symbolism and in fact is why the Bee Hive symbolism is used. It's like being one gigantic eye ball surrounded by realities running on different screens.

Take it as a positive sign of your own development.

Congrats.
edit on 19/7/11 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if it was the akashic records, sounds like it to me. Good stuff.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

When I came to, the first thing that came to my mind was the Akashic Records. I don't think I will ever forget this experience. It was too vivid.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

LOL I put that in there hahaha

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

You are in the wrong forum.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
reply to post by Unvarnished

LOL I put that in there hahaha

Well if you did.....kind of gotta upt this blountly....who cares?

You dont remember exactly what it was other than some columns of numbers, and some random pictures.

Could have been the Akashic Records, or painting of Mickey mouse put into a numbered code.

Title should have been "Had a dream with numbers and pictures"

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

post removed by staff.

You think your smart, dont you?

Anyway, back on topic, OP start this video at about 5.30, see if it sounds familiar.

The records are real.

edit on Tue Jul 19 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

Did you read my thread title? Did you read the description of the experience?

So why are you posting this?

It was not a dream. I stated clearly that I had a few lucid dreams before drifting off and going into some sort of meditative state. I was aware but my body was still. I was not dreaming about 'pictures' and 'numbers'

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Did you read my thread title? Did you read the description of the experience?

So why are you posting this?

It was not a dream. I stated clearly that I had a few lucid dreams before drifting off and going into some sort of meditative state. I was aware but my body was still. I was not dreaming about 'pictures' and 'numbers'

Ok ok fine, so you werent dreaming. Dont pick at my words when you know i get the idea. Now your just sounding hysterical over the idea. Chill out and take it like a man.

So lets do this again, you SAW some numbers and pictures.

Could have been the akashic records.....or a painting of mickey mouse put into a numbers code.....better?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

The description of the ones and zeros is spot on. And he said it was in a void. That's how I felt. And the letters that I saw were golden-red just like he described..

It was letters first, then the letters slid away and there were nothing but images.

Crazy stuff.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

...How old are you?

First off, One liner in your own thread.

Secondly, off topic. What does my age have anything to do with this thread. Seriously.....this is ridiculous

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Why is a naturalist in a paranormal thread?

That's the real question.

Stop the trolling, you're so obvious brother.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join