It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I Just View the Akashic Records????? Details.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
have seen similar things many times.... while watching my brothers play assassins creed on the xbox360. haha, not saying what u saw was real or fake i wasnt there didnt see it but if u ever manage to decipher let us kno

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

This concept of access to universal knowledge and how it may work has some fascinating scientific theories being explored - one of which looks at how our neurons may be similar to a kind of quantum computer. Once I have all my references doubled checked, etc., I hope to post a thread or two with some of the most intriguing ideas. In the meantime, if this is an area you do want to look into, a great primer/intro into some of them aired on Through the Wormhole (Sci channel, hosted by Morgan Freeman). I think it was the episode "Life After Death?"

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

I don't think your experience is unique, I've had the same kind of thing happen usually in waking up, usually short lived. I would be more singular in that the images would either be a scrolling of picture/s, binary, or even a dot. matrix affair but none of them in the same period, just one or the others.
It is a fairly recent event for me, so definitely not teenage hormones going mad, or after a lucid dream, it just happens.
I don't think you will find an answer here to your particular question, but maybe try looking at aspects of seemingly different subjects like the human genome project, memory, instinct and religion to begin with.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

Is it possible it was a mystical eye chart?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I am unsure what you experienced in regards to the picture/number thing...could simply be imagination.

I am far more interested in your lucid dream you matter of factly stated though.
I have had, through the years, a few lucid dreams (the dream where you know your in a dream and your body is sleeping somewhere).

I would like to figure out a way to increase these to do them at will...I have tried a few methods throughout the years, almost always leading to no success...it is always pretty random (or at least, I didn't pay attention to anything different beforehand that may have triggered the lucidity)..

Perhaps this is off topic actually, might be best to simply start a thread (or..do the almighty search)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I would like to figure out a way to increase these to do them at will...

Nicotine patches while you sleep, and/or chewing nicorette gum right before bed. Also, melantonin*, a supplement. Also, tryptophan*, another supplement, but I believe it is regulated in some countries.

A doctor will prescribe the last one for sleeping disorders.

These three things will give you lucid dreams. Be careful what you wish for though.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

I would like to figure out a way to increase these to do them at will...

Nicotine patches while you sleep, and/or chewing nicorette gum right before bed. Also, melantonin*, a supplement. Also, tryptophan*, another supplement, but I believe it is regulated in some countries.

A doctor will prescribe the last one for sleeping disorders.

These three things will give you lucid dreams. Be careful what you wish for though.

I had nic patches before and beyond having a bit of anxiety, nope.
I am a pretty heavy smoker, so that doesn't work either

They were very random...could be a product of nic, caffine, stress, etc..who knows.
The lucid dreams I did have though were quite pleasant...I wasn't fully in control, but I was in a sort of local control...aka, I couldn't figure out how to change the settings, but was able to control my reactions overall.

The most interesting dream I had...not lucid, as I wasn't aware of sleeping, but erm...vivid as all hell, was when I had my head chopped off, died, then came back as a sort of soul force...but for a minute, I did experience actual death it felt like, all things black...dark...then thoughts slowly forming and sort of rematerializing in a intangable cloudlike...well. soul. and each second, my will pulling myself back together...not physically, the body was done, but something more basic yet fully alive and conscious.

That was a mind bender...it wasn't a nightmare either (even though I was going through a old school roman beheading for some reason...perhaps remembering caligula when I was younger and the head chopper machine thing...) I also did feel like I could stop the dream before the beheading...not sure how, but it was a choice, and I chose to experience it, so yep, off came my head...it was fascinating to me to see what happened next verses worried about what was to come.

ok, ya...another paragraph of nonsense.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I have often wondered if my heroine Anne Boleyn was conscious after death as apparently her lips were moving and her eyes scanned the crowd of onlookers. I hope she experienced what you dreamt about. How relieved she would have been to realise that she had survived death if her thoughts were still there after she was released from her mangled body.
edit on 20/7/11 by transubstantiation because: typo

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I would like to figure out a way to increase these to do them at will...I have tried a few methods throughout the years, almost always leading to no success...it is always pretty random (or at least, I didn't pay attention to anything different beforehand that may have triggered the lucidity)..

Perhaps this is off topic actually, might be best to simply start a thread (or..do the almighty search)

Deliberately interrupt your sleep, set your alarm for 02:00AM say, have a smoke then go back to bed. Seems to give me lucid dreams, in fact everyone I've had has been after my sleep being interrupted in the early hours then going back to bed.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

Iv'e seen enough of the paranormal to know theres more to life than our bodies...

Akashik records...feels intuitivly right to me...

Iv'e seen the hubble deep scans...the Cosom is very big!

Probability suggest there is more than one intelligent race in the Cosom...

The Cosom is also very old...

Let’s speculate that an intelligent race may have arisen saaay a billion years ago...

Perhaps it developed, in that billion years, a quantum technology that would assure the continuance of all consciousness in the cosom...and because of the non-linear nature of this technology it spread to...well...the entire Cosom.

Perhaps it is a kind of zero point computer technology that manifested itself into a singularly Cosmic awareness with an hierarchy of individual “saved-file personalities/awarenesses” below it... whom are themselves self aware...

zero point recordings of all cosmic entities, personalities, history and other sub-level variations of quanta information...
All collected, recorded and collated to the nth degree in the non-linear “is-but-isn’tness” of wherever it "is but isn’t!

Or perhaps they went to do this, and found that it had already been done...

I think the real question lies in the origin of consciousness and matter itself...

Which came first..?

Anyway, here is a little poem I wrote that plays with the thought...

"What Matters is Minds"

In the beginning, there was no time...
No state in which to perceive Something or Nothing...
All was/is...
No shape, weight or conception of such...

Nothing Mattered...

But! Something MUST Matter...

And so came Mind...
And suddenly, things Mattered...

"Well, This is wonderful! I must make more of this!"
And so, Mind set Matter to making more Minds...

And it has come to pass that "we" think this is wonderful too!

"From Minds comes Matter, and from Matter comes Minds..."
edit on 21-7-2011 by Khurzon because: spelling

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

But don't lie to yourselves....and don't lie to me.... I wouldn't lie to you...

And please don't lie to yourself, either? To denigrate anyone else's metaphysical or spiritual experience is closed-minded, since not a one of us has all the answers to this incredible and joyous thing we call life.
Enlightenment is only a process of becoming aware of and appreciating the profundity of each, single moment as it exists. You can do this even as you're sitting here typing away on ATS. There is never a need to dissociate yourself from society, because everything that really matters- eternity- is already within.
edit on 28-7-2011 by lowundertheradar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join