It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I Just View the Akashic Records????? Details.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
reply to post by CREAM

The description of the ones and zeros is spot on. And he said it was in a void. That's how I felt. And the letters that I saw were golden-red just like he described..

It was letters first, then the letters slid away and there were nothing but images.

Crazy stuff.

Yes indeed. Too bad you have to deal with these sheeple who cant comprehend the reality of experiences like this. Oh well, at least you know what you experienced and know your not the crazy one.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky

oh a link to a youtube video of a subjective experince is what you can conclude for the records being real??

really???

what about near death experince videos ? on youtube? does that conclude life after death ?

what about people who say jesus talked to them? does that prove jesus ?

how about people on youtube who have videos explaining there alien abudctions? does that make it really also

deny ignorance ... and please don't try and sell me something based on subjective hearsay

wanna hear my story about unicorns on the moon ? i promise its real

puke

I have had my own experiences, thats why I believe. Dont make assumptions kid. Enjoy your empty meaningless life.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hey, i dont think any of you are nuts. Check this thread out i made yesterday. In the same field of strange things.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope you dont think im one of those.....sheeple...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

reply to post by seedofchucky

Why is a naturalist in a paranormal thread?

That's the real question.

Stop the trolling, you're so obvious brother.

not trolling just reality slap ....

are we not here to deny ignorance together?

how can one fellow member sit here and watch another member go into lala land with baseless "visions" ?lol

come on now ... its just your subconscience playing tricks on you from information you've learned before and have had stored

they came together to paint that picture for you and you see it as a paranormal experince ...

its baseless

empty

and not of merit ,

your brain is a cocktail of chemcial and connections sometimes random misfires happen linking something to something else it shouldnt have and this is the 'experince' we can't seem to "explain"

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

how can one fellow member sit here and watch another member go into lala land with baseless "visions" ?lol

come on now ... its just your subconscience playing tricks on you from information you've learned before and have had stored

they came together to paint that picture for you and you see it as a paranormal experince ...

its baseless

empty

and not of merit ,

your brain is a cocktail of chemcial and connections sometimes random misfires happen linking something to something else it shouldnt have and this is the 'experince' we can't seem to "explain"

OK, i can agree with him on this. His logic is pretty sound. NOT saying that its the answer, but possible? Yes of course. Im not saying you didnt see anything, in fact im sure you did. I have had my own bizzare experiences with sleep paralysis.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
i had a similar experience when smoking '___' while under the influence of '___'.

i kinda wrote it off as too much drugs, maybe i read a metaphysical book of sorts, regardless, i dont know, but the result were the same. epic state of wtf followed by -2 on the sanity-meter.

enjoy your new eyes.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'd like to make clear that this is not an assertion, this is a question.

It seems a lot of posters have been assuming that my thread title was an assertion when it was merely a question coupled with an experience.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

its baseless

empty

and not of merit ,

Until you have your own experience its easy to right it off as brain tricks. But as soon as you have a experience so profound that is clearly divine in nature (nothing like a dream or regular reality) you get it. But, if you choose not to be open to such experiences, they wont happen to you and you'll be stuck in a mental jail. I feel the same way as you, I am just trying to deny ignorance too, we both feel we know the truth and get pissed off when someone disagrees because we are dealing with some issues that have to do with fundamental beliefs. But believe me when I say there is no use arguing with me, we simply don't see eye to eye on this issue.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ktrip

Interesting, well if it happens again I'll know.
I don't smoke, or do any type of drugs.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
maybe now is a good time to start.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Ha! YOU cannot explain it but some of us can.....get some grub, a drink, sit back, and watch as the Truth unfolds before your very eyes. You may indeed learn something.

I do believe we can access the Records or another dimension all together.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

op ignore those two trolls - way to go trolls... school out for summer?

back on topic - sounds like you could well have accesseed the acashic (spelling is not my strong point!!) record based on what you say and what I have read.

edit on 19-7-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Imhotepsol

When I came to, the first thing that came to my mind was the Akashic Records. I don't think I will ever forget this experience. It was too vivid.

youre probably right. you got a peak, but think nothing of it! for then you will get a look.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

There are a lot of children on this web site.

Ignore them.

I had a very similar experience, but I couldn't tell you the source.

I believe you.

ETA: What are "Akashic records"?
edit on 7/19/2011 by 2012srb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM

Until you have your own experience its easy to right it off as brain tricks. But as soon as you have a experience so profound that is clearly divine in nature (nothing like a dream or regular reality) you get it.

Hello.....I don't believe you....Either of you, the Cream or the OP....I do however believe that you believe yourself, which is just sad....

But i do have my reasons.....

If you were to experience a TRULY DIVINE intervention or experience, you would never be the same person...Internet Forums would be the farthest thing from your new train of thought....You wouldn't be here arguing your points....You wouldn't be posting videos, or digging through them looking for answers...

A truly divine experience is something that you CAN'T have because of the way you live...The obstacles...The entertainment and the monetary needs...The garbage you eat, and the car you drive or the bus you ride...The bag around your potato chips and the chips themselves....The music you listen to...The television that you watch...The asphalt streets that you walk on....The clothes you buy and the shoes you plan on buying on your next outting...Your family members...The man or woman of your dreams.....

These are blocks, and will NEVER, i say again NEVER allow you to be enlightened...There are Buddhists who walk for 7 years and meditate for decades without a single hindrance in order to achieve a low level of enlightenment....You will NEVER experience this, because to you, its a game...It's something that can be achieved through special breaths and closing your eyes and imagining numbers and images....Children do such a thing...

It's not your fault though. I've figured for a while and learned long long ago that most of the world, especially the western world is set up with these blocks, and encouraging such blocks in order to keep you from ever reaching a higher level of consciousness and guess what....It works. You fall for it, and I fall for it. You like being controlled. And even if you do NOT like being control, you're not willing to give up the 'perks' that go along with being a worker bee. The new DVD. The necklace. The news, the parade, the fireworks show, the train, the plane, and the doctors visit. All blocks.

How do i know that you havn't witnessed divinity at work?

Because you're here.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

You don't know what he saw and you're arrogant to say he didn't have a profound experience.

You actually sound like you're jealous.

Maybe you've been working on having such an experience and failed.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

maybe the truth hurts...

I wasn't being mean....Take it as your first lesson in such areas....

But please....Continue to read the books....Watch the videos....Use your imagination....

But don't lie to yourselves....and don't lie to me....

I wouldn't lie to you...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You are in the wrong forum.
Agree! Q2IN2Y: You lucky dog!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join