It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery as UFO Footage Emerges

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Ok, this one is new to me. If not CGI (and I think its not), what this can be?

Here is a picture:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6069c8565de4.jpg[/atsimg]

Glasgow man wants to know more about diamond clouds filmed five years ago.

John McGregor's UFO footage, filmed in Glasgow in 2006.

A Glasgow man investigating unexplained flying objects over his home has urged anyone else who may have seen something strange to come forward.

John McGregor, who lives in the Whiteinch area of the city, has decided to release a video he filmed in 2006 in an effort to find out more about strange diamond clouds moving at speed.

In his film, shot on a camcorder, the object can be seen moving quickly across the sky with white lights flashing occasionally from it. John, who is in his 50s, told STV News he believed the objects were military aircraft, and the lights were weapons being fired.

He added: "I have seen the objects several times since 2004, the most recent time being in January this year. I was just watching TV and went over the window and saw this object, so I got out the camera and started to film.

"I want to highlight it to find out more about them."

Mr McGregor said he has told the Ministry of Defence about the UFOs, which he claims have been seen by other members of his family.

You can watch the footage here:

VIDEO

My vote this is some sort of a craft.

edit on 19-7-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Looks like a cloud to me....Just sayin.

ALS

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

well it deffinatly is moving erraticaly for a "cloud" and from what i know of the technique they use to determine camera shake the object and footage seem to move within the same paramaters so doesnt look altered with but im no expert and am not claiming to be - a strange one is all im saying.

link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Looks like a cloud to me....Just sayin.

ALS

Yeah me too.. Although it is an odd shape..

link   
Thank goodness I don't fall for such things. This video is a fake. One can tell within the first few seconds of watching it. Shame that stuff like this gets attention, especially from folks around here that have been around a while and you would expect to know better by now.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Thank goodness I don't fall for such things. This video is a fake. One can tell within the first few seconds of watching it. Shame that stuff like this gets attention, especially from folks around here that have been around a while and you would expect to know better by now.

Do you have an example of a UFO video or photo you think is real?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
""John, who is in his 50s, told STV News he believed the objects were military aircraft, and the lights were weapons being fired.""

Because the MOD sends all their new secret aircraft to Glasgow to test fire energy weapons over people's homes and gardens, right?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

The ignorant ones...right??? It appears you spend your time at ATS telling everybody how ignorant they are so would be great to get some proper solutions from you sometime mainlinethis. So could you point out to all the ignoramus' about the place how you deduce it is fake? Since 'one can tell'......tell.

I have no opinion right now BTW.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Was very unusual movement or a cloud, if indeed thats what it was. I just wonder though, why do ALOT of UFO vids show the UFO's doing what the UFo in this vid show?What I mean is why do many of them move side to side like that? Know what I mean? they move forward stop then go back, stop and repeat...seems almost like they are playing.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Do tell us, Mr.Know-it-all.

Back up your claims or back off.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkNate
reply to post by RUSSO

well it deffinatly is moving erraticaly for a "cloud" and from what i know of the technique they use to determine camera shake the object and footage seem to move within the same paramaters so doesnt look altered with but im no expert and am not claiming to be - a strange one is all im saying.

Not a cloud.

I still think its some sort of a craft. And if you follow the story about the video, I think it is not CGI.

It is an amazing footage.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella

The ignorant ones...right??? It appears you spend your time at ATS telling everybody how ignorant they are so would be great to get some proper solutions from you sometime mainlinethis. So could you point out to all the ignoramus' about the place how you deduce it is fake? Since 'one can tell'......tell.

I have no opinion right now BTW.

What I think about it is this could be a craft that is trying to hide in the clouds. If an aircraft, it is "wearing" some sort of cloak device.
edit on 19-7-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
It is interesting, whatever it may or may not be.
S&F for you.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Come on, have you been to Glasgow?

Photo looks like a fake, but the video is good, not an obvious fake as far as I'm concerned, but I've not had the extensive training to spot fakes so easily as some on ATS though.

One thing that strikes me as strange if the craft is moving to try to hide in the clouds, that would only work at the viewers position, and the ship would be needing to hide from everything on the ground wouldn't it?...
edit on 19-7-2011 by moonrunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
S&F for you.

Yeh, realy interesting how that thing moves.

I would like to see this with the image stabilized.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I concur not a cloud, but it doesn't appear to be solid either. Too bad the reporter performed no actual investigation. WE don't know the camera used, the optics, the date, the time,etc...At least we do have the name of the videographer, which is rare. Right now, I could not completely rule out some sort of atmospheric optical effect, although the witness claims he sees these with the naked eye, so if he is to be believed,then it's not an optical artifact with his camera.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Yes I do, and that has nothing to do with this thread. Sorry you don't understand the basic concept of trying to stay on topic in your effort to cry and whine when someone posts something that your too ignorant to understand.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

S&F for you.

It is not a "thing". The video is fake. Don't kill the messenger.......

But hey, as long as nonsense like this comes with a story you want to believe, I guess that is enough to fool the majority of those that are interested in this subject.

And people wonder why we can't be taken seriously............come on, we have to be better than this.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

S&F for you.

It is not a "thing". The video is fake. Don't kill the messenger.......

But hey, as long as nonsense like this comes with a story you want to believe, I guess that is enough to fool the majority of those that are interested in this subject.

And people wonder why we can't be taken seriously............come on, we have to be better than this.

One think I understand. You CAN'T be taken seriously.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Quite an interesting one. Would be pretty good stealth for the day time if genuine. Only if it were cloudy though

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join