It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussie Syrians rally for Assad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

The vast majority of Syrians are pro-the regime, the protesters actually accepted Bashar's reforms which he implemented and the reforms which he promised to implement over the time.

The current violence revolves around foreign interference, just like Libya. Turkey deceived Syria, Bashar's naivety due to his relatively young age is seen in this conflict. No one know why he trust Turkey, a nation which is part of NATO and has direct connection with IDF and Mossad.

Turkey also holds US/CIA military bases, and nukes. Syria wanted to be Turkey's best friend, they left the borders open even though US base is extremely close to the Syrian/Turkish border in the South West of Turkey, North West of Syria.

This is where the arms came from, and from south Jordan. Lebanon did some work to stop weapon smuggling by CIA assets in Lebanon, but it wasn't that effective.

The media played a huge role in twisting stories, even from the start of the protests reports came out that the Western media, including Al-Jazeera released old footage and also videos from other events and other incidents claiming to be Syria.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
If this rent a mob love him so much then why do they not go back to their own country to bask under the warm glow of their beloved, benevolent leader???

Thought not.....

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BattleFieldPredator

What is your point?

Are you suggesting in order to stay in Australia they have to not support the Syrian regime?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
reply to post by BattleFieldPredator

What is your point?

Are you suggesting in order to stay in Australia they have to not support the Syrian regime?

Nahh not at all.

Them them stay here, and call for change in their own land. They then enjoy freedom here as they call for freedom in their own land. They then be violent here in victory, it is Australia afterall, we don't have any culture or lifestyle. Let anyone tell us how to live - we should bow down.

I remember once, that Australia was loudly regaled as a bloody good place. Now we have to justify it for criminals and people who cannot fix their own lands. We have to JUSTIFY it.

edit on 27/6/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
i was at this event in melbourne, it wasnt very loud or eye opening...
just a bunch of people with flags chanting in a different language..
if you cant do that in australia, the world is finished.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Dude, in Australia people have the right to demonstrate, you act like you don't want to see that. People have every right to demonstrate, it seems people expected anti-Syrian government protests in Australia, but since they didn't see that, they are angry.

By the way, did you see the second video?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
reply to post by badw0lf

Dude, in Australia people have the right to demonstrate, you act like you don't want to see that. People have every right to demonstrate, it seems people expected anti-Syrian government protests in Australia, but since they didn't see that, they are angry.

By the way, did you see the second video?

People have every right to demonstrate.

Who said I don't want to see that? I sure don't want to see it for the sake of it however, and rarely recall a valid argument.

.... Colin Barnett makes it almost impossible here to do anything sans a fight... grrr..

PS - I think we're on very different sides as I am, of topically, not referring to syria. (won't be replying either just so you don't think I bolted)
edit on 30/6/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/6/2011 by badw0lf because: I have no idea how to edit safely, so craply it is.

new topics

top topics

join