It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60-70 African American youth march in Peoria, shouting: "Kill All The White People"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ultrageek

I too live in Peoria, for nearly all my life excluding 4 years at U of I in Champaign and another 5.5 in Wisconsin. I used to work on the south side when I was in high school. To read what posters are saying here, one would think we live in a war zone. It is not that bad here. The worse thing I see in this thread is how these posters are making more out of it than it actually is. Its now a non-event here. It happened and the community has pretty much come to terms with it. Its already old news. Police have stepped up patrols. It won't happen again anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Really? You think it was an organized event? You don't even know the city or the area where this took place! If an organized march was going to take place in Peoria it sure as hell would not be in a small west bluff neighborhood. It would start on Main Street at Bradley University and continue down the hill into the downtown streets and end up at the Illinois River. This was just a bunch of bored high school kids who don't have any cause. They were bored. Take the tin foil hat off.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
They should have played "Kill all the White People" by Type O Negative while they were marching and chanting

If they feel that way about another race of people, and will put them all in one category and say kill them all, then I feel sorry for them.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiskeychaser

I'm from Peoria too and I totally agree. I didn't even hear about this. If you don't live here, you wouldn't understand. Peoria is big on racial profiling. It's also full of rich arrogant a-holes who treat everyone else like pieces of crap. I'm white and I don't even like the white people here. I'm not condoning their actions, but it's not a big surprise.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace
Don't know if anyone has said this yet, but supposedly this whole thing has been a huge exageration and mass distortion. There's an article on the Peoria Journal Star site. Sorry, I'm on my phone and don't have an address. Apparently there WAS a crowd of people on the streets being loud, but eyewitnesses say there were no threats or racial slurring going on. The cops were called to break up the scene.. sounds like a pretty regular Sat. night in a lot of places, if this is true.

Mob incident not motivated by race, authorities say

Only one resident of the 20 homes that police questioned reported hearing racial slurs from the mob, City Manager Patrick Urich said.

Just in case anyone skipped past this post and is still living in ignorance it would appear that much of this story was fabricated by ONE resident.

No one else heard racial slurs and no damage was done to anyone's property. Do I need to repeat?

I am going to assume that this ONE white resident is probably a racist who didn't think a group of black men should be walking anywhere near his property or through his neighborhood. He lives in constant fear that there will be a nonexistent black uprising against poor white trash like himself because he projects his own race based hate onto other people who don't give two squats about him or his color.

Typical ignorant midwestern / southern person.

edit on 27-6-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Did they actually kill a white person?

If not then I don't see the big deal here, people can march down the street and yell what ever they want, people can also be racist and express it how ever they want as long as they do it peacefully.

I'm sure you don't believe that. If you do, well, come on out from under that rock. A group of white people doing that about blacks would be construed as a "hate crime". Further more, the white folks wouldn't make it a half a block without being mobbed, beaten and possibly killed. You know it and I know it.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hmmm
I wonder.. what would The Great Mighty White King Tut have said

`quote` DNA results which might indicate the racial ancestry of Pharaoh Tutankhamen, the leaked results reveal that King Tut’s DNA is a 99.6 percent match with Western European Y chromosomes. `unquote`.
www.eutimes.net...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
What they will probably never nealise in their lifetimes is how much worse off they will be if they ever do kill or drive of the whites. Consider the dire conditions in Zimbabwe these days now that most of the whites are gone. South Africa faces such a future also, as "kill the whites, kill the farmers" becomes a popular sentiment. That country is already in decline. Of course, the MSM is silent on all that.

You deserve to be slapped hella hard for that crap. Maybe that's why there is so much racial tension because people like you need to feel "needed"..

Slap ya right back:

By Colin Freeman, Chegutu7:00AM BST 26 Jun 2011
Driving through land his family have tended for half a century, Colin Cloete stops to inspect a harvested tobacco field, rows of green stumps sprouting from a terracotta soil.
As a seasoned professional farmer, he knows the field needs to be reploughed before pests infest the weedy growths left behind. As a tired political campaigner, however, he knows it is no longer worth his while.
"We should be replanting these fields now, but I don't know who is going to benefit from the next harvest," he says, shaking his head. "I will probably do it anyway, but I do wonder whether it's worth it."
After an 11-year struggle in which their ranks have been murdered, beaten, jailed and bankrupted, the last of Zimbabwe's white farmers are finally facing defeat in their efforts to resist President Robert Mugabe's land-grab programme.
Despite the introduction of a power-sharing government two years ago, state-backed farm seizures have continued, and earlier this month, Mr Cloete lost a final appeal at Zimbabwe's Supreme Court to keep his one remaining property.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

So, maybe you will admit that I know a thing or two. I have been watching things go downhill in Zimbabwe for years, yes, years.
edit on 28/6/11 by masqua because: Added ex tags, the link and shortened HUGE copy/paste

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiskeychaser
reply to post by caladonea

Really? You think it was an organized event? You don't even know the city or the area where this took place! If an organized march was going to take place in Peoria it sure as hell would not be in a small west bluff neighborhood. It would start on Main Street at Bradley University and continue down the hill into the downtown streets and end up at the Illinois River. This was just a bunch of bored high school kids who don't have any cause. They were bored. Take the tin foil hat off.

You sound as if you live in the area...I understand your point...and perhaps you are right...as for the tin foil hat comment...that is hilarious!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Everyone go to page 2, read (specifically a post made by Throwback), and say "Oh".

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
While I dislike the words. or any other similar words with a racist bent from any source, as long as they are peaceful, it should be allowed under our Constitution. However, if it gets beyond that, I say crack down. Not because they are black or any other race, not because of their specific words, but because Freedom of Speech is a crucial right. Of course, the right to make a fool of yourself is also protected in the same way. The best thing that could happen, rather than rubber bullets or tear gas, is for them to be laughed at by people they seem to think they represent. Anytime this kind of situation devolves into looting though, I say deal with it harshly but certainly without deadly force. The recent riots in Vancouver over the loss in the Stanley Cup comes to mind. That is No Excuse for that kind of behaviour. Marching and chanting is one thing, rioting another. It would not surprise me at all if these Youths were just tools of someone else though. Fooled into Stupid Human Trick silliness for some ulterior motive. Who knows? .

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Oookkay. Following your link THAT website got it's information from a site that not available.

And AHA! A simple google search on this subject leads me to this website Some claim reports of racist Peoria mob are exaggerated.

Hell even a google search of this very topic leads to loads of pages quoting the same headline.

Nothing to see here

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
Hmmm
I wonder.. what would The Great Mighty White King Tut have said

`quote` DNA results which might indicate the racial ancestry of Pharaoh Tutankhamen, the leaked results reveal that King Tut’s DNA is a 99.6 percent match with Western European Y chromosomes. `unquote`.
www.eutimes.net...

There's always been people who have hijacked the field of anthropology to promote false agendas. This is definitely one of those cases...........in fact, this kind of stuff goes back a long time[not to mention the known fact that Western Europeans were nowhere near Egypt when King Tut was around. The Greeks didn't even have a foothold in the area until circa 600 BC.].

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
when will this be moved to the hoax category
:pus:

This has BEEN proven to be a lie

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Partygirl

It really doesn't surprise me in the least! You are so right too....if it were the KKK it would be major news and there would be riots taking place. But hey....we can watch BET (Black Entertainment Television) all day long....go look for a WET(White Entertainment Network) and tell me what you find. Ha! Can't find it? You cant find anything like that on TV because white people do not have a television show after their RACE!

I got pulled over yesterday by a black man....I wanted to ask him if he pulled me over cause I am white. I was in Memphis so I figured I would keep my mouth shut!

I am glad you brought this story to light...it just goes to show how manipulated the media has become.

EVERY television station is WHITE tv. Have you ever watched television? What channels are predominately black? Why are you upset about a station you don't have to watch? The holocaust is something you sympathize but "slavery"...... get over it.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
BET (black entertainment television) is #1 run by WHITE people (look it up) and #2 NOBODY on BET says ANYTHING bad about white people.

If there were a WET (white entertainment television) it would be full of people saying how any other race should be exterminated (and it would be run by white people). Just how we say good cops should out the bad cops...... the same applies here!!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
So if this did not happen then what are the posters doing saying they called people and those people told them there were racial riots going on...

are these posters trying to incite something?

Mods on holiday?

I will name them of course if the messages are not removed.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Just got off the phone with someone in Peoria.
She said, "Things have gotten stupid here. 75 black kids running up the street screaming, "Kill Whitey".

Why would you post such a thing when it is false?

Is the person on the other line being a liar or are you being a liar to incite tensions?

Weeee, lovely thread. All Bullcrap supporters and some posters whom I found to be suspicious are posting as if the story is true(including you beezer).

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
your all so easily baited. all one has to do is scroll through through this post and the other one about black youth mobbing stores count the stars and bingo you have now all been flagged as racists. well done. lol

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

You know, I'm against violence and racism of ANY type, but I'm white and I understand WHY an event like this took place.

Believe it or not, I grew up as a minority where most people didn't like whites...AT ALL. I was, many many many times, jumped by 4 to 8 people at once, chased down the streets for my shoes, harassed and beat up. My buddy had been knocked out by a group of six guys, and when he was blacked out, they actually put his jaw on the curb and stomped on his head. Because he was white.

I pride myself on the fact that regardless of what I grew up with, I did NOT become racist, and I do NOT hate those that had hurt me. Because even then, as a young naive child, I understood WHY!

When a child is raised out there, those children are raised in poverty. Their parents don't care much about them,. except that they get more money from welfare; they buy nothing but macaroni potatoes and tomato soup, then drugs and alcohol. The children are raised being beat up, being poor and having nothing; often with 8 to 10 people in a 3 bedroom house.
And the whole time they're raised in this atmosphere, they're told it's because the white man took their land a long time ago, and that if they hadn't, things would be better.
Which I believe to be true. For my sake it would have been nicer if they'd have differentiated between the white man that took their land, and me, but how could they do that?
Those children then proceed to raise their children in the same fashion with the same reasoning.

This scenario above, the cycle of children raised the way they are, then raising their children in the same way, is the same in many places...like the ghettos. Except in the ghettos, they were also given guns. (And we all know who gave the ghettos the guns, don't we...the white man. They are called the projects for a reason.)

So while I don't condone violence, or racism or hatred of any type, I DO understand their stress. I can only hope that one by one, individual by individual, all those kids realize that it's no longer the white man causing the problems of the world...it's the men who are way beyond rich (materialistically speaking) who have taken the place of the white man.

In the meantime, now would be the time for all of us to try and exercise patience and understanding. We are all raised with brainwashing, most of us will never be able to understand and/ or overcome. We can't, for example, blame all black people for the actions of 80 rioters; any more than we can blame all Germans for the actions of Hitler or all Americans for the actions of Obama.

I'm not saying don't protect yourself should you encounter a mob of racist murderers. But understand where they are coming from. As I said, all we can do is teach...one by one by one...teach who the true enemy is. It's time to recognize the massive divide and conquer plan pitted against us and unveil it; because until we do, we'll be too busy fighting amongst ourselves to deal with the true enemy.

Peace and One Love!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join