It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that the Earth has shifted in the last 2 weeks?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT

I have noticed already too, being a gardener : the sun looks way out, setting in the North from UK here.

I would suggest you get a compass and check again, the sun is not setting in the North in the UK.

Stonehenge will decide it : like a giant device made just for that purpose. Then this will spread like fire.

Why would stonehenge decide it? Like I said there are far more people on a daily basis who would notice this before a bunch of hippies who gather round once a year. If there has been any change it would be noticed straight away, no official agencies needed, just regular people enjoying their hobby. As mentioned, go and check if you feel the need, everything is in order. There is nothing to spread.

We are in such big trouble. It has to be Elenin doing this on its way in : Velikovsky (Earth In Upheaval 1980) was right : every 3500 years it comes back.

No we are not in big trouble, well maybe in some aspects but definitely not because of any comet or earth shift which isn't occuring. It would be safe to say that Velikovshy has very rarely if ever been right about anything, I doubt there is reason for that to change now.

I dread to think what will happen by the time it is 0.23 AU from here. September 11 baby , this IS it . There is work to do people.

September 11? What does this have to do with anything? What is it?
Are you suggesting that Elenin will be at .23AU on september 11? If so you would be incorrect, try .708 AU and you may be a bit closer.

Yes, it would seem there is work to do for some.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm sorry , but this thread is just pure nonsense .
I live in the uk and everything is normal here .
The sun never sets in the exact same position everyday.
Somebody makes a mistaken claim and then out pop the crazies to back it up .
Hilarious .

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm glad this topic came up. Because I've been wondering why the sun has been rising/setting in different positions.

Recently, my grandmother who is 80 years old, ask me if I had noticed the sun rising/setting in the wrong place. I was a bit stunned because I also had noticed it and talk to people who has noticed it. The majority have lived in the same place since they were a child. All asking the same question....why?

These people aren't conspiracy theorists. These people are hard working farmers, who rely on the sun and it's positon.

This is not just coincedence by far. I also think that someone in our Gov. is going to great links to suppress this info in the Astronomy community.

There is a reason and I hope we find out. The Earth is being disrupted, maybe by a wobble caused by an outside force. I honestly don't know and we are scratching our heads. S&F!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
There have been several threads this year on the subject, and I think plenty of people are taking notice enough to at least pay attention. I too feel something is different, the sunlight itself actually, not the position of the sun. But I'm paying attention to the threads!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
When in doubt,just download some software that will help you determine
where and when the sun is setting.

www.sunrisesunset.com...

www.timeanddate.com...

lawrencehallofscience.org...
edit on 20-6-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

curious.astro.cornell.edu...
edit on 20-6-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

How do they know who is a Druid?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

dude, nice one

not very likely that TCOTBIP have moved the stones to cover up
any such shifts and will it definitely show up when the sun doesn't line up with them.

on the other hand they could show that everything is normal.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

verify that you've given that app permission to access the localization function and your local

that said the moon did seem to rise a bit more to the south last night 19th than the day before, i'm in PR by the way

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

hiya paz. didn't recognize you for a sec there

you do know that stonehenge is astronomically aligned?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yes indeed, I have noticed the exact same thing as the article in the OP.
I thought I was getting super-early onset dementia, watching the sun rise in the north.
At least I know I'm not the only one to see it.
Thanks for the post.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

It's so funny you should say that because just this late afternoon my husband was mentioning hadn't I noticed that the quality of the light coming in through the door was different today and yesterday than it had been.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

It's so funny you should say that because just this late afternoon my husband was mentioning hadn't I noticed that the quality of the light coming in through the door was different today and yesterday than it had been.

i know! im telling you guys its crazy. whats going on. i guess we will see tomorrow. it everything pans out at stonehedge then i guess we are having a mass delusion?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Or you're not as observant as you think you are.
The Sun is setting in exactly the right spot from my point of view.

edit on 6/20/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

im sure this is most likely the case

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by luxordelphi

i know! im telling you guys its crazy. whats going on. i guess we will see tomorrow. it everything pans out at stonehedge then i guess we are having a mass delusion?

Don't ever be afraid to tell the emperor he has no clothes. Love your thread - love the personal experiences recounted here.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well, I'm not a big observer of the Sun and stars, but sunset tonight here is at 1711. Same time as last year. But sunset was at 1711 for 16 days straight this time last year, so I guess there could be room for it's position to be different.

The sun is always in the north here this time of year. I just don't know if it is any different.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
My compass seem to show north is now slightly off from where it has been for as long as been using this compass. how about all those with old school compass step outside and check

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

The fact that some people feel that there is some difference in the suns position is important, I think.

These reports are anecdotal in nature but useful. A few years ago I delivered the paper and saw the sun rise six days a week. It looked different and I mentioned this to some people. Turns out that later it was mentioned because of the Chinese burning of coal people in the US could notice a daily haze in the sky. I didn't know this at the time.

Regarding Elenin and the position at closest to earth. Well, it's not exactly known. It's orbit or speed could change as it approaches the sun. I would like to sell used cars to anyone who believes the govt. never lies to them.

In wikipedia the is a topic on "normalcy bias". Basically is talks about how some people think everything is OK and nothing changes very much. Another good search topic would be the book "The Black Swan". It talks about how unusual events can change history. I have it but haven't read it yet.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Normally I would call them paranoid, but I work night shift and see the sun set and rise everyday, and I can tell you it's going a little weird.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You're a crafty one Phage.

The truth is, the NWO has agents already dispatched to the UK in order to MOVE stonehenge into the new alignment.

That is how stonehenge will not reveal any discrepancies.

*shifty eyes*

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join