It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prestigious doctor: US nuclear 'Baby valley of death,' Millions to die

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I heard during the day of the end of the world, pregnant women will never be able to have children, interestingly enough. Old prophecy, I think it is revelation

link   
reply to post by Mdv2

I totally and completely trust this site, where any member may post any unsubstantiated rubbish that they would like.

You have to evaluate your sources, man.

link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

Originally posted by Aeons

On the beach. That's the awesome part about it. On the freaking beach.

I swear to God, I don't understand the urge to put these things on the WORST possible places.

Hey, there is a gigantic chasm on an active fault line. And that's a volcano on an active fault line. Let's put them there!

How on Earth is it that these dunderheads think they are smarter?
edit on 2011/6/20 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

From deep down the rabbit hole, I think the aliens don't like radiation and our leaders are playing out their Masada option primarily because they fear a change in power structures and exposure for past and current crimes.

There is deep in the rabbit hole, and then there is drinking the drink and having tea the Mad Hatter.

When people go this far with things, you actually help those in power to hide their crimes under a pile of eye-rolling worthy manure.

You don't need to sexy this up. People arrogantly failed to do their due dilegence, and in doing so they commited a crime against humanity. Taking the spot light off that fact and pointing people at aliens doens't help.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
April 1st, 2015.

Surprise... We have the cure for cancer!

Fukushima was just a big joke being played on you all!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by Mdv2

I totally and completely trust this site, where any member may post any unsubstantiated rubbish that they would like.

You have to evaluate your sources, man.

Sources matter.

Sometimes a questionable source is your best source, because all the other good sources are BLOCKADING good information. Sometimes a questionable source is the only point where the information can get out.

Question your questionable sources. But qustion your good sources too. When the good sources are all owned by people who have masive stock in the companies pulling this crap, the credible sources motives make them far less credible.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Or is today April Fools?

The prestigious, honorable Dr. Sircus

Dr. Sircus Ac., OMD, is director of International Medical Veritas Association (IMVA) www.imva.info... He was trained in acupuncture and oriental medicine at Institute of Traditional Medicine in Sante Fe, N.M., and at the School of Traditional Medicine of New England in Boston.

link   

My children's chances of having babies with mutations has been drastically increased for the want of a government that dictated a SINGLE FRACKING DIESEL GENERATOR at a nuclear plant with six reactors and a secret weapons program at it.

Do you have a source for a single one of those claims? Especially the weapons program.

The hate I have for the arrogant gorilla brained "leaders" of business and government over this issue is deep. This industry has proven they cannot be trusted in anyway to regulate themselves.

Why is that? Nuclear energy is among the safest for our environment. There's only been a handful of accidents, you better believe they were surrounded by scaremongering! Why don't we hold coal plants to the same standards?

I am not anti-nuclear. I am anti-stupidity. This disaster is PURE stupidity.

Brought to you by the brilliant engineers at General Electric. Why don't we make them pay taxes, again?

link   
I believe it is only when America faces starvation we will start having protest/riots

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by boncho

Or is today April Fools?

The prestigious, honorable Dr. Sircus

Dr. Sircus Ac., OMD, is director of International Medical Veritas Association (IMVA) www.imva.info... He was trained in acupuncture and oriental medicine at Institute of Traditional Medicine in Sante Fe, N.M., and at the School of Traditional Medicine of New England in Boston.

shows over folks

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Sources matter.

Good, we agree.

Sometimes a questionable source is your best source, because all the other good sources are BLOCKADING good information. Sometimes a questionable source is the only point where the information can get out.

Can you give an example in history where this was true?

Question your questionable sources. But qustion your good sources too.

Right, it's always good practice to evaluate any source you gather information from.

When the good sources are all owned by people who have masive stock in the companies pulling this crap, the credible sources motives make them far less credible.

It's not that hard to evaluate a sources claims for accuracy. This source? Well, they accurately mentioned Fukushima.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

My children's chances of having babies with mutations has been drastically increased for the want of a government that dictated a SINGLE FRACKING DIESEL GENERATOR at a nuclear plant with six reactors and a secret weapons program at it.

Do you have a source for a single one of those claims? Especially the weapons program.

The hate I have for the arrogant gorilla brained "leaders" of business and government over this issue is deep. This industry has proven they cannot be trusted in anyway to regulate themselves.

Why is that? Nuclear energy is among the safest for our environment. There's only been a handful of accidents, you better believe they were surrounded by scaremongering! Why don't we hold coal plants to the same standards?

I am not anti-nuclear. I am anti-stupidity. This disaster is PURE stupidity.

Brought to you by the brilliant engineers at General Electric. Why don't we make them pay taxes, again?

Why don't you go read the thousand page thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Even if this does happen, a few things I can guarantee:

1. No one from government will be punished for witholding information.
2. Any whistle blowers will be prosecuted for risking public safety (causing panic).
3. There will be no mass protests. Americans don't care enough about others or even their own children to take to the streets in big numbers.
4. American big business will make billions of the crisis. I would be shocked if right now the heads of major companies were not already planning for this once-in-a-lifetime-profit-opportunity.
5. Conservative "Christian" zealots will be all over blogs and other sites cracking jokes that God is punishing those on the "Left" coast. Most will be serious.
6. The American media will be complicit with the needs of government and business and will thus edit its content to bias towards these interests (as it does today).
edit on 20-6-2011 by pajoly because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2011 by pajoly because: sp

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Let's not forget to take some advice Dr. Sircus!

(From his website, where he is the director)

Claudia - IMVA Staff said: Dear Jennifer, We have seen research stating that sodium bicarbonate does not increase blood pressure, contrary to allopathic thinking, but you should always monitor bp when using it to be sure. You need a consultation with Dr. Sircus to learn the specific dosages needed for your father in his particular circumstances….but yes, sodium bicarbonate can help his cancer. Or you can start out by reading the book on sodium bicarbonate and cancer treatment: sodiumbicarbonate.imva.info...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Why don't you go read the thousand page thread.

Seems like that could be a reliable and accurate source.

I'll take that as a no.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I do not know anything about Dr Mark and his level of expertise. He is OMD and i do not know what it is and how it differ from MD (medicanae doctor) . Also i do not doubt that there will be lots of deaths later on due to radiation effects from this tragedy ,worldwide.

But i always say that if someone is trying to scare you, it is not good. Baby valley of death... Millions to die... This is fear mongering, plain and simple.
Claim that hot particles exposure being the same for person living in Tokyo (2 hours drive from Fukushima ) and for person in US doing exersice (18 hours flight from Fukushima) is rediculous.
I would like to read source of this report that claims

concurring with a host of scientists and other doctors giving evidence that people of Japan and United States have been subjected to dangerous levels of radiation since Fukushima nuclear plant meltdowns, and also subjected to a tight cover-up by authorities and media,

He actually suggest that evacuating East coast of US was nessesary.

link   
reply to post by boncho

No wonder they want everyone to get cancer... They found the cure!

Now refer back to my first post.

Who flags this poop?

link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Actually, I hold ATS to be a valuable and reliable source, and we have broken some major stories here on ATS first, and we have been featured and sourced in MSM.......while at the same time, it would be very simple to show some of our most outrageous headlines and claims and discredit us as a source.

In other words, sometimes a source can be correct and valuable and easy to discredit all at the same time.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I don't care about the doctor, nor the examiner.

The essential information remains true. The goal posts for radiation exposure have been altered, and it has been done because the minimum levels are now useless for the next 10,000 years.

You can hide real information by associating it with the uncredible.

The information remains true. And the tactical advantage of having it associated with the ridiculous so that people discount is just too awesome.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Actually, I hold ATS to be a valuable and reliable source, and we have broken some major stories here on ATS first, and we have been featured and sourced in MSM.......while at the same time, it would be very simple to show some of our most outrageous headlines and claims and discredit us as a source.

In other words, sometimes a source can be correct and valuable and easy to discredit all at the same time.

Oh really, I'd love to read the articles if you have some links handy.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I don't care about the doctor, nor the examiner.

The essential information remains true. The goal posts for radiation exposure have been altered, and it has been done because the minimum levels are now useless for the next 10,000 years.

You can hide real information by associating it with the uncredible.

The information remains true. And the tactical advantage of having it associated with the ridiculous so that people discount is just too awesome.

Do you have a source for any of this information? Because it's sounding like unsubstantiated bullocks to me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join