It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prestigious doctor: US nuclear 'Baby valley of death,' Millions to die

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by Aeons
Why don't you go read the thousand page thread.

Seems like that could be a reliable and accurate source.

I'll take that as a no.

Well, since a good chunk of the MSM seems to have used at least the first 500 pages of that thread to find their information, and Tepco seems to have taken some of their solutions out of it....I don't know why you think you're too good for it.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by adeclerk

I don't care about the doctor, nor the examiner.

The essential information remains true. The goal posts for radiation exposure have been altered, and it has been done because the minimum levels are now useless for the next 10,000 years.

You can hide real information by associating it with the uncredible.

The information remains true. And the tactical advantage of having it associated with the ridiculous so that people discount is just too awesome.

edit on 2011/6/20 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

Do you have a source for any of this information? Because it's sounding like unsubstantiated bullocks to me.

I just did. You'll find all the links you need in the 1000 page thread on the subject. It is quite comprehensive. Making this thread into that thread so that you don't need to move your mouse around more seems unnecessary.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Question your questionable sources. But qustion your good sources too. When the good sources are all owned by people who have masive stock in the companies pulling this crap, the credible sources motives make them far less credible.

The source of this article is proclaiming nuclear fallout while hawking "natural cures" for cancer.

No one there has the proper background to evaluate radiation risk. And to call this a conflict of interest is to be nice.

Don't forget the "Doctor" title:

He was trained in acupuncture and oriental medicine at the Institute of Traditional Medicine in Santa Fe, N.M., and in the School of Traditional Medicine of New England in Boston.

Dr. Sircus is available for private consultations and has several 30 day online courses that teach and guide patients and practitioners through the use of his protocol.

I think the "institute" where he got his "Doctor" status has also gone defunct since then. I've seen a few people touting credentials from that *eeehhhh* 'school', but it's hard to even locate it.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I have to tell you guys, you make me so thankful for the few people who understand what I'm saying.

One day I'm going to have to figure out how to explain this tactic as a microwave product.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I am not anti-nuclear. I am anti-stupidity. This disaster is PURE stupidity.

Ummm, one and the same I should think -- Not being anti-nuclear, and being stupid.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Here is Part 1 of what was later featured on several news outlets and shows.

Here is Part 2

That thread was an original work by ATS contributors and owners. I can't remember the whole story now, but the pipeline was eventually connected to BP, and the research and video was eventually used in some mainstream sources. One of Phage's debunks was recently quoted in an online MSM article.

It happens quite frequently. If you are really interested, send a message to Springer or SkepticOverlord. They would be happy to share all their experience with MSM.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
reply to post by Aeons

I am not anti-nuclear. I am anti-stupidity. This disaster is PURE stupidity.

Ummm, one and the same I should think -- Not being anti-nuclear, and being stupid.

Sorry to disappoint. I'm still not anti-nuclear. Nuclear is a great idea, and most of the problems with it can be solved. They aren't being solved due to political maneuvering, unwillingness to regulate, corruption, to name a few issues.

As a source of energy - it is brillant.

Unlike most of the anti-nuclear crowd, I have NO interest in humanity living as subsistence farmers until the Sun blows up.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I would love to see what you have on a weapon on site as well.
I tried to follow "the big thread" but don't remember anything on a weapon

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Yep, you do disappoint me. There is no reason to play around with something so potentially dangerous when there are so many safer alternatives being developed every day.

Hydrogen is just one of them, for example, that is being developed for individual/personal home and auto use. Once upon a time when there were fewer alternatives, the risk might have appeared worth it, but those days are long gone IMHO.

Why cling on to something so dangerous when there are saner and safer alternatives?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfect stranger
reply to post by Aeons

I would love to see what you have on a weapon on site as well.
I tried to follow "the big thread" but don't remember anything on a weapon

You'll only find the outlines of what appears to be some sort of less-than-open program having been at Fukishima. You'll not find any real direct "links" about it. I suspect that what they had there wasn't for Japan. I suspect it was on behalf of another country/agency, and that the deal was that doing it at Fukishima was that they would get knowledge transfer out of it.

Speculation is that it was in building three or four. Four is the one that has sky high radiation, but isn't being reported on and is supposedly shut down.

Japan then isn't contravening the restrictions, they are merely playing the loopholes in it. The French, as usual, seem to have been brokering the entire deal.

You can find some speculation on it around the point in the thread after Japan turned down help from the USA, before the French showed up in the country, barges came in and removed things from the site, and then the French left again.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Hydrogen is just one of them, for example, that is being developed for individual/personal home and auto use. Once upon a time when there were fewer alternatives, the risk might have appeared worth it, but those days are long gone IMHO.

Where does the power to create the hydrogen come from?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I don't care about the doctor, nor the examiner. The essential information remains true.

No it doesn't because it has no credence. Information needs to be collected and presented in the right way for it to have meaning.

Bad sources should be shunned so they run their course quickly.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Is it time for mankind to evolve into a different creature?

Maybe our heads need to be bigger to hold more matter to power a better air filtration system.

I'm sure all would agree our existing lungs are not sufficient or conducive to good health when there are so many toxins in our air.

Our skin is also an organ.
It too, needs an update.

If mankind ever does make it out into the universe and settles on other planets we will have to evolve to have any kind of desireable lifestyle.

BIG changes need to be made if we are to survive in our ever changing world.

Could it be that radation is what it will take to make changes to our body?

Are we fighting a losing battle trying feed the worlds hungry when we keep making babies?

To keep my sanity I must believe something good will happen but at a terrible cost to our generation and the next.

It is my belief that nothing happens that is not supposed to happen.

In birth and in death there is pain.
Embrace it because we can not change it.

Love, peace and a calm energy to you all.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Aeons

I don't care about the doctor, nor the examiner. The essential information remains true.

No it doesn't because it has no credence. Information needs to be collected and presented in the right way for it to have meaning.

Bad sources should be shunned so they run their course quickly.

Good base information remains true regardless of the mouth it comes out of.

It is a logical fallacy to throw out all information based on your evaluation of the presenter.

The motive of the presenter, and the further layered meaning the presenter is adding.....that remains for debate.

1+1 = 2 remains the same regardless of whose mouth it comes out of.
edit on 2011/6/20 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

It's happend before and worse. Look up the word Chernobyl.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Show me some proof that Chernobyl was worse. Oh, I forgot - you can't as the MSM has completely forgotten about Fukushima. In other words, you cannot determine whether Chernobyl was worse, but what we do know is that a significant number of engineers suggested that Fukushima should be a level 8 nuclear disaster, which currently does not exist and would be one level above Chernobyl.

For your information:

distinguished nuclear expert Helen Caldicott called Fukushima an unprecedented "absolute disaster," multiples worse than Chernobyl. "The situation is very grim and not just for the Japanese people. If both reactors blow then the whole of the northern hemisphere may be affected. Only one (Chernobyl) reactor blew, and it was only three months old with relatively little radiation. (Fukushima's) have been operating for 40 years, and would hold about 30 times more radiation than Chernobyl." It killed nearly one million people and counting, according to the New York Academy of Sciences (NYAS).

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Would you like to cite a legitimate source for the good Doctor's claims than. Because he was say 1 + 1 = 5. If you can present it from a legitimate source than we can discuss it.

It is a logical fallacy to throw out all information based on your evaluation of the presenter.

When dealing with the internet, and this board in particular it is not. If every YouTube video that was posted on this site, as well as every Sorcha Faal article, Natural News article all received the same amount of attention... there would be no time to read or look at anything else.

Hence what the hoax bin is for.
edit on 20-6-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Thank you for the correction.
Not the manner in which you took to do it though. And you kinda contradicted yourself by providing information you at first said was non-existant. Oh, and links please? I like fact checking.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Aeons

Would you like to cite a legitimate source for the good Doctor's claims than. Because he was say 1 + 1 = 5. If you can present it from a legitimate source than we can discuss it.

When dealing with the internet, and this board in particular it is not. If every YouTube video that was posted on this site, as well as every Sorcha Faal article, Natural News article all received the same amount of attention... there would be no time to read or look at anything else.

There is no group you can trust to give you the truth who is pure of heart, mind, motive, and loves information in and of itself as a basis of judgement.

If you're main criteria for deciding who to trust is that they happen to be people/sources you like, without evaluation of that criteria you aren't better off.

I don't have enough time to filter everything. No one does. But even an idiot can speak the truth.

Regardless, the motive here remains. By taking real information - you're being exposed to increase radiation and it is Japan's fault - and associating it with bad sources, you can sink the good information with the bad sources. Baby and bathwater.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

distinguished nuclear expert Helen Caldicott called Fukushima an unprecedented "absolute disaster," multiples worse than Chernobyl. "The situation is very grim and not just for the Japanese people....

Where did you get that piece from? Notice the quotations stop and start "multiples worse than Chernobyl"

Meaning it was editorial flare....

*Note* I don't care if Godzilla is destroying Japan, radioactive zombies, or the powerplant wiped out the island. I only have a problem with stuff being misrepresented.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join