It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Me And Me Girlfriend Have A Telepathic Connection?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by seedofchucky

I just tried a little experiement, my girlfriend is at her mums and we are in need of some tea bags. So I have sent her a "message" to bring some back with her.

Lets see if she does.

ALS

Your post prompted me to jump in...
Back in the 60's mom and I did this type experiment with my dad. We sent a message out for dad to bring home some milk and butter which we did not need... of all things, Believe it our not, lol he came home with buttermilk!!!! We got a laugh out of that one.

Thanks for the thread OP.... And yes, I believe you both are resonating at the same frequencies most likely are speaking to ea other in languages our mouths don't use
!!

Interesting thread... thanks again!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think there may be something to it. A few years ago, my ex's mother was diagnosed with cancer. I was at work, but I knew that they were at the doctor's office awaiting the results. I was on my way back to work from lunch when I felt this heart-wrenching, pain in my chest where my heart is. I instantly knew that something was wrong and that there was going to be bad news. Sure enough, about 15 minutes later I receive a phone call and the news was confirmed. We spoke about it and (call me silly) but I think I felt a sympathy pain because of the pain that my ex felt upon the diagnosis. I may be wrong...it could have been indigestion, but then again maybe not.

Moving on to more current events, I am not in a relationship right now but it may happen soon with someone that I like very much. It's weird, but I can pick up the phone to call or text and I get one from her. And these aren't at set moments each day. It is completely random. In addition, I can always tell when my dad is mad at me for not calling him. He will start popping in my head randomly and I'll always say "I need to call my dad before he gets mad" and if I don't call...BAM...he will call me. And be pissed off, lol.

I think we are all connected somehow, but some bonds are definitely stronger than others and maybe sometimes we are able to feel that connection and that's what causes these instances.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I just tried a little experiement, my girlfriend is at her mums and we are in need of some tea bags. So I have sent her a "message" to bring some back with her.

Lets see if she does.

ALS

She never brought back the tea bags
but she did bring me back a cake......does that count?

ALS

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

At about 2am she was sitting up next to me, I was watching her smile away while she at looked at pictures of her niece on the laptop. I thought to myself that she needed a hair cut, at which point she turned to me and said "what did you say?", I told her I hadn't said anything and she replied "yes you did, you said something about my hair!?".

Astonished, I told her that I thought she needed a hair cut (she wasn't pleased by this
). She told me that she sort of heard me say something about her hair, kinda like when you hear people having a conversation your not a part of.

So what do you think do we have a telepathic connection? Has this happened to anyother couples?

ALS
edit on 20-6-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

Actually, your girlfriend would be the telepath reading you. Unless you have another story where she was thinking something (didn't say it aloud) and you experienced a sensation too of her saying it, even though she just thought it.

A lot of people have the misconception of believing that somehow their thoughts are somehow enclosed in a magic shield in the brain. But an alternate definition of telepathy is that there is no magic shield--that each person thinking projects their thoughts out into the open air in the form of some energy.

When you walk, you exert energy projecting it from your body. When you talk, you exert energy from your body in the form of sounds. When you think, you are also projecting energy from your body--projecting your thoughts into the open air.

A telepath would be a person that...
#1) Can sense other peoples thoughts projected into the air (think of it like a dolphins echo-location abilities).
#2) Interprets the thought projections that are in the air
(ex. you thought she needed a haircut---her interpretation was that you said something about her hair)
#3) Restates their personal interpretation of the thought projected in the air that another person had even if the interpretation (#2) isn't identical to the thought.

The people projecting their thoughts into the air aren't telepaths, unless they can sense, interpret and restate what is floating around in the air.

So your girlfriend would be the telepath, and you would be the thought-projector in the same room with her.

Does it happen the other way? Where she projects an unspoken thought in the air--and you interpret and restate it? Or is it only one-way?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MapMistress

I agree with you. You did a great job explaining this. There are senders and receivers!
Thought energy does not just stay in our brain.

The OP was the sender in this case but most likely can receive as well. I think we are all capable of doing both. Some are just more advanced than others.

edit on 22-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: correction

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Lets see if she does.

ALS

She never brought back the tea bags
but she did bring me back a cake......does that count?

she brought you a cake? oh you lucky man !

do you ever come home from a hard days work and she has a steak ready for you to feast on ?

if you do then i tip my hat to you my good man
ALS

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

So what do you think do we have a telepathic connection? Has this happened to anyother couples?

I think you do.

Around 20 years ago, I was laying down with my GF at the time and I had my hand on her stomach. I was imagining dark blue energy flowing into her.

Suddenly, she said out of nowhere, "I can see blue!".

I said "what do you mean blue?".

She replied, "a blue hand".

Still spins me out to this day.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Happens to me, maybe because your relations were good so you both could like "related" each other (In means like you only 1 inch from her

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Our Thoughts are merely electrical impulses inside the brain AND can be perceived by others.

One of our dogs once wanted to get inside during a thunderstorm.

My wife has trained them to sit before we opened the door.

The poor dog was so upset due to the thunder that she couldn't sit...she just wanted to get inside.

My wife left her out there. But she Planned to return later.

I went out and while looking at her pictured her sitting in my mind and she sat instantly...and I then let her inside.

Our Auras convey our brainwaves energy as in our thoughts and why if we picture something in my experience, it can be conveyed to others.

Animals are very sensitive and it is how they communicate which is by By images. Very similar to how we see images upon a Television screen.

While I was in college and studying in these large libraries on campus I would sometimes mess with people to test my hypothesis.

I could concentrate on an individual, usually an attractive female, and make them look directly at me as if I'd called them by their name !

It works !

:
edit on 23-6-2011 by nh_ee because: The Truth Shall Set You Free

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

reply to post by autowrench

Sure sounds like you do. I have this connection with my love, we can tell what the other will say before it is said, we cannot hide anything from each other, which means birthday, Christmas, and other gifts cannot be bought in advance, and there are many other little things too.

Ok so this phenomenom isn't just localized to me and mine, I guess love opens a doorway. And love is something no one can take, not even the Anunaki!

ALS

No, it is not localized at all. A few years ago a good friend of mine and I began a n experiment in Telepathic communication. She lives in Alaska, me in Ohio. As we began, we realized right away that the lower chakra figures prominently in Telepathy. In other words it is very sexual in nature. We realized that this was because we live in a 3rd dimensional matrix of energy. This experiment went on for one full week. Tree times she appeared to me in full, standing apparition. She reported to me that I appeared in her kitchen, touched her, and gave he a full body orgasm. We finally broke the connection off, we are both happily married. But! To us two we proved Telepathy is real, and it works. We still communicate this way, Lana and I, but on a much smaller scare of things.

My son, my oldest child, came to me at age 9 and begged me to train him as a mechanic. After putting him off for a few days, I began to train him. My son is a special person, and he picks things up really fast. Soon we were communicating via Telepathy, and we still use it to this day. Understand, this is the one language that the Annunaki took away from us at the Babel incident, and it is coming back to us as our DNA gets upgraded on a daily basis. No, it is not "reading a person's mind, their private thoughts." Nothing like that at all. I think it is great!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

You just know her well, I can speak for my Girlfriend, and sometimes say stuff shes about to say, maybe though there's a special bond between two humans that can indeed link us on a conscious scale?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
While I was stationed in England with my family, I was sitting in my chair and thought to myself, "I think I'll go to the Library." My wife was sitting the the floor cutting out a dress pattern and almost as soon as I finished my thought, she looked up and me and said "Whare are you going?" I laughed and said 'No where now! I was going to the library."

There have been similar incidents, but none were as strong and clear as this one. In answer to you question, I believe there could be a bond there.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I've had plenty of "unexplainable" things happen between me and several women I've been close to. Most of the time I'm pretty sure that I was the only one that noticed but there were several where it seemed that both of us were aware that it had happened. Unfortunately, I never had enough confidence in the idea to just talk about it.

Far as I know, it's a very real thing.

By the way, my philosophy on mind reading is that it's not possible BUT telepathy is. Mind reading is where you access someone's mind. Telepathy is just like talking, but your not talking with your mouth. It's mainly a tuning thing. You have to be in harmony/sync for it to work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join