It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda 21 in one easy lesson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Awareness of Agenda 21 and Sustainable Development is racing across the nation as citizens in community after community are learning what their city planners are actually up to. As awareness grows, I am receiving more and more calls for tools to help activists fight back. Many complain that elected officials just won’t read detailed reports or watch long videos. “Can you give us something that is quick, and easy to read that we can hand out,” I’m asked.

americanpolicy.org...

Agenda 21 is the NWO,this is how they are going to to take control of all the nations of earth,the UN dictating law for all nations

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Okay you done yet ? The angry NWO wants to kill us, we know this. Can't I just live my life till they exterminate me ? They're not going anywhere and they have resources, I do not.I wish you and your activists luck, hopefully the cops won't shoot you in your protest for freedom.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Okay you done yet ? The angry NWO wants to kill us, we know this. Can't I just live my life till they exterminate me ? They're not going anywhere and they have resources, I do not.

You do realise the ridiculousness of that reply, don't you?

As for the OP:

Agenda 21 is something I have looked into in depth. It is going on all around us, yet we see past it because it is always labelled as something completely different. An invisible force slowly eating up resources that are rightfully ours.

Here are some more sources:

Michael Shaw
Freedom Advocates - lots of great material here, and some very informative videos too.
Agenda 21

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Bookmark!!

I have read up on this a while ago and need to refresh my memory

Insideous stuff people should be aware of
Thanks

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Fight the NWO! Release or develop the methods to extract the energy from the plenum. This will strip the NWO of its monetary stranglehold by making money moot.

How? Consider the first farmer: the sun was free. The seed was free. The soil was free. The rain was free. What was NOT "free" was the meaningful energy expended by the farmer in creating the farm. And its for this energy that We pay, in actuality, and not the fruits, vegetables, or any other commodity. It is the energy.

Add abundant energy to this system and the cost of energy is removed all down the line. When THAT happens, money will be moot - especially when combined with robots to do all the necessary work no One (or not enough) wants to do.

To that goal I have a few threads here and offer them to all who might be interested in stopping the NWO from succeeding in taking Us over, killing most of Us, and ruling the planet above the Humans They will keep in slavery. I hope all readers choose to read My ideas:

The End of Entropy - the foundation - read first

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - the structure

Here's a simple schematic for drawing on the plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/Radiant/Orgone/...) energy:

The Abundance Paradigm:

media.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6/17/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Okay you done yet ? The angry NWO wants to kill us, we know this. Can't I just live my life till they exterminate me ? They're not going anywhere and they have resources, I do not.I wish you and your activists luck, hopefully the cops won't shoot you in your protest for freedom.

I offer a "bloodless coup" of sorts in the work I linked to above. I hope You will choose to examine what I offer, and spread it if it makes sense to You. If We reach the tipping point of awareness, it will fall into place, taking Them with Us (and not the other way around).

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Here is some info from the UN website

Hmmmmm......

www.un.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Almost every country has signed up to this without the consent of thier people and in most cases without them even aware this has been dumped on them,its written into every govt policy that concerns the enviroment

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Okay you done yet ? The angry NWO wants to kill us, we know this. Can't I just live my life till they exterminate me ? They're not going anywhere and they have resources, I do not.

You do realise the ridiculousness of that reply, don't you?

As for the OP:

Agenda 21 is something I have looked into in depth. It is going on all around us, yet we see past it because it is always labelled as something completely different. An invisible force slowly eating up resources that are rightfully ours.

Here are some more sources:

Michael Shaw
Freedom Advocates - lots of great material here, and some very informative videos too.
Agenda 21

Thanks for the links will check them out

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
www.activistpost.com...

Another excellent article concerning Agenda 21

top topics

join