It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from Elenin

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by spoonbender

His and his alone...
@ least we know who
to point the finger @
when the whole
Out House goes up
in flames ....

This is precisely the sort of thing I was talking about. He's just this guy. He discovered a comet, naturally he's proud. Have you ever discovered anything you're proud of? Would you appreciate it if some total stranger accused you of being greedy out of envy? And why blame some astronomer half-way around the world if you feel your world is going up in flames? Don't you think you should take some personal responsibility for the situation you find yourself in?

Ahh .... it was sarcasm dood
A joke...
like Chadwickus post above it
meant to be funny

never mind

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Why would Leonid Elenin give a message to the world? Very strange! Especially a message of reassurance that the world is safe, when alot of people believe Elenin has caused death already.

Leonid Elenin didn't "give a message to the world," he wrote in his blog. Did you even read the OP? Did you click on the link there? Are you accusing Leonid Elenin of mass murder? Or is your thinking so sloppy that you cannot tell the difference between some people thinking that comets cause earthquakes and an actual human being who discovered one?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
So I what I want to KNOW is ???

WHO was the guy with connections at NASA and searched the list of astronomers world wide and then found last names that would fit the agenda of deceitful disclosure ?!?

The guy who then shared these names with the hidden power brokers. I don't no who these hidden PBs are, maybe these guys AIR FORCE SPACE COMMAND !!

So they had a company contest, the winner gets a GAS MASK, the uber cool NEOMask and this stylish SKULL mask as a remembrance of the occasion and just to let THE WINNER know that THEY CARE !!

AND THE WINNER WAS ELEnin !!!!!!

So the rest was SOO EASY !

They just called up Elenin's boss and told him, assign your young astronomer to start his search from these coordinates tonight -- this IS how astronomers work, nothing new HERE !!!

... VIOLA, a new comet is BORN, comet ELEnin, may the world RUE the day of its discovery !!!!!!

MAYBE someone out there can DEDUCE who this person is !?!?!?!?

A way to definitively identify a comet is by its date of Perihelion with the sun, ELEnin's is 9/11, therefore, the unique and revealing name of this comet should tell us many things, IF we are INTELLIGENT !

They engineered the death of the Twin Towers, World Trade Center, on 9/11 just to let us KNOW that this is a DAY OF DESTRUCTION for THE WORLD, and that THEY CARE !!!!!!

So MAYBE someone connected with this GROUP, the group that planed and implemented 911, is this person that I search for, I am NOT talking about the Talliban or Obama Bin Laden I AM talking about the people who set the thermite plastic explosives throughout the building !!!!!!

Although, you know I can SEE in my minds eye, a YOUNG highly ENERGETIC Osama KILLER Mr. Obama running around in the lower levels of the twin towers and INFAMOUS Building 7 SLAM DUNKING charges of thermite, and within the service levels in the upper parts of the buildings pulling his FAVORITE DRIVER and DRIVING thermite charges far across those unoccupied levels, CHILLS RUN DOWN MY SPINE thinking about it !!!!!!

This MUST have been sooooo easy to do, don't you know that there are secret facilities throughout the city, like emergency underground power plants, water works, ect. all the things required to keep the city running even when the PUBLIC utilities break down. The procedures of placing the explosives to bring down the towers would have been no different from the many security procedures used to keep these other facilities maintained, supplied, and yet secret !!!

The people implementing the vast conspiracy of 911, some modern G. Gordon Liddys, would be THE ONEs who also planted the seed of direction causing ELEnin to be found and named for the young Mr. Elenin !!!

edit on 16-6-2011 by MACchine because: because

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Space is so beautiful and despite the universally destructive forces out there.. space is the most peaceful and quiet places. In other words it's my kinda place.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MACchine
A way to definitively identify a comet is by its date of perigee with the sun, ELEnin's is 9/11...

Just to make it clear to readers...
- Perigee is with the Earth, the 16th of october.
- Perihelion is with the Sun, and thats September 10th, not the 11th.

I think that if you desire to switch the terminology, and have to lie about the dates (cunningly pushing Perihelion back one day) then you should at least admit to yourself that you're a liar, even if you dont admit it openly.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

September 10th in the US will be September 11th in the east.

I don't necessarily agree with the guy but just saying.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well he could be wrong, but let's hope he isn't, if it did enter earth's atmosphere it would burn up and hopefully leave a large hole in one of those new white house limousines.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Sorry, my mistake I was thinking about looking it up but I am in a hurry.

Thanks for the correction.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mogget

Can I ask, is that much motion meant to be seen over a 6-7 day period?

The numbers do not represent days. They are simply there to indicate the direction of motion (ie. from 1 to 7). Since Earth moves half an orbit in that diagram, it stands to reason that this would be approximately 183 days.

Actually, there is a slight error in the diagram. Can you spot it?
edit on 16-6-2011 by Mogget because: (no reason given)

What I am saying is I have noticed with ELENIN, that over a 7 DAY PERIOD it makes a banking turn NOT 180 odd days....You guys are merely making this more suspicious for me again.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

What I am saying is I have noticed with ELENIN, that over a 7 DAY PERIOD it makes a banking turn NOT 180 odd days....You guys are merely making this more suspicious for me again.

Did you bother to look up apparent retrograde motion?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MACchine

Or maybe some guy named Elenin discovered an ordinary comet and people are intentionally playing mind games with you. Go hide in your bunker and we'll discuss this further in October when you can think more clearly about it.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by DJW001

Just such a strange coincidence with his name, lol! What are the odds of having a name like that and discovering a comet! Cool.

Well Dear Leonids Extinction Level Event, 11 9, Nin! You got em all goin'!

Also another name I saw on ATS:

ELENIN= Extinction Level Event Nibiru Is Near.

Freaky-deaky stuff

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Right...

Because a government entity would make such a goofy acronym for a killer brown dwarf.

You can take -any- event, manipulate the data, and come up with some sort of conspiracy theory. That's all these people with too much time on their hands do. It's like ridiculous conspiracy math: "If you take the # of people who died in 9/11 and divide by the # of masonic temples in Iowa, add the #'s in that total together, and subtract the # of earthquakes that happened this year, you get the firm date of the NWO takeover. It's irrefutable!"

Holy crap.. why are there people that go off the deep end every time a heavenly body or some event occurs in our solar system. I thought humanity got over that a thousand years ago. I guess not...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Or maybe some guy named Elenin discovered an ordinary comet and people are intentionally playing mind games with you. Go hide in your bunker and we'll discuss this further in October when you can think more clearly about it.

Denial makes you FEEEL GOOD doesn't it !?!?!?

You get an EMOTIONAL charge from it don't you, they have a name for THAT, I grew up around guys like you and I know EXACTLY why you behave this way !

It is because preparing does not work for you, YOU CAN'T HANDLE multiple scenarios in your life, BUT WE CAN, SO DON'T FAULT US FOR OUR SKILLS !!

It is, OK, we have ALL chosen our paths in our lives, and God will judge us by it, NOBODY has a choice about this, it is what it is, even if you are atheist THAT'S A PATH and, IN THE END, TRUTH WILL TELL !!!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by DJW001

Just such a strange coincidence with his name, lol! What are the odds of having a name like that and discovering a comet! Cool.

Well Dear Leonids Extinction Level Event, 11 9, Nin! You got em all goin'!

Also another name I saw on ATS:

ELENIN= Extinction Level Event Nibiru Is Near.

Freaky-deaky stuff

My favorite is EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT 9
If you look up the history of extinction events, wiki has it, you will find that previously there were roughly 8 extinction events !!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I personally think that this Leonid Elenin guy is just some fraud. He found the truth and now he's covering his tracks.
In fact I don't even think he exists!

Now's he's saying that there is going to be a light show in the sky? That doesn't fly with me. That comet is going to be a killer and it's possible that it's going to cause a black sun.

There was a video on it on how Leonid Elenin was just a code name when translated means something bad is coming this way, I don't remember it but I'll post it once I have found it.
edit on 16-6-2011 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Did you bother to look up apparent retrograde motion?

Yes, and it DOES NOT explain why Elenin makes a sharp turn OVER A 7 DAY PERIOD.

@ FreedomCommander Yeh, it's meant to be an Acronym for Extinction Level Event Nibiru Is Near.

Also, I'd like to point out the other connection....HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THE LEONIDS METEOR SHOWER en.wikipedia.org...

Yet even more suspiciousness
edit on 16-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Right...

Because a government entity would make such a goofy acronym for a killer brown dwarf.

You can take -any- event, manipulate the data, and come up with some sort of conspiracy theory. That's all these people with too much time on their hands do. It's like ridiculous conspiracy math: "If you take the # of people who died in 9/11 and divide by the # of masonic temples in Iowa, add the #'s in that total together, and subtract the # of earthquakes that happened this year, you get the firm date of the NWO takeover. It's irrefutable!"

Holy crap.. why are there people that go off the deep end every time a heavenly body or some event occurs in our solar system. I thought humanity got over that a thousand years ago. I guess not...

Fleabit, I would love to agree with you....But how many goofy names does the government use to label their Military Operations. All of them are either weird or strangely cute.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

My favorite is EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT 9

My favorite is Every Little Elephant Needs Intense Nurturing. When the government was developing the first atomic bomb, they called it "The Manhattan Project" because it had nothing at all to do with Manhattan. They did not call it "The Adam Baum Project" and hire an actor to portray Adam Baum on the radio.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Yes, and it DOES NOT explain why Elenin makes a sharp turn OVER A 7 DAY PERIOD.

Then could you please post an illustration of what you're talking about?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join