It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to ALL religions to read of these texts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Dear ATS followers

I have come across these scriptures. I have been sent on a personal journey to discover these, among many other truths. I was once religious. I turned my back on religion and it was the right decision. Now a higher power has showed me the REAL TRUTH.

I grant ALL the wisdom to read upon these with an open mind, for this is the TRUTH regarding ALL things. Universe, GOD, Jesus, Aliens, Matter, Life and Death and so much more.

I present here within The Pheonix Journals

The First Journal, Sipapu Odyssey, explains life and death in a beautiful manner and story.
The Second Journal, Jesus speaks to us TRUTHFULLY.

There are so many more. Please believe this is the TRUTH.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Hmmm...

At $6 a pop, maybe I should start writing some journals. Not bad $$$ for self-published science fiction.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

What separates these texts from the other million or two in the world today?

I am agnostic, can you give me a synopsis that would make me more interested?

If no, then
!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

These are free by the way

A synopsis. I will give you a quote, from the Second Journal. This is the first statement, before the book even begins. Then it shows a picture of Jesus taken of him after manifesting in physical form, in 1961.

'BY MINE HAND I BLESS THESE WRITINGS AND UPON THE TRUTH I PLACE MINE SEAL.

THE NAME OF JUDAS ISCARIOTH SHALL HENCEFORTH BE GIVEN THE RADIANCE OF TRUTH

JUDAS ISCARIOTH DID NOT BETRAY ME. JUDAS ISCARIOTH WAS MY MOST BELOVED FRIEND FOR ALL MINE LIFE JOURNEY'
edit on 9-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Religions are belief systems, not people. Religions can't read anything.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

i agree religion is wrong, but whos to say this is any better? for all i know these are just as big of lies as what we have been told all our life. the truth is out there, but i doubt it will be found in any sort of book or scripture. people need to keep an open mind when it comes down to it, and forcibly believing the supposed truth is no different from going down the street to your local church to pray to your god.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Do they have anything like a Cliffs Notes?
A Readers Digest version? Can you say it in a few words?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Religions are belief systems, not people. Religions can't read anything.

True, but I was hoping to embody the people within that religion.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rekrul

i agree religion is wrong, but whos to say this is any better? for all i know these are just as big of lies as what we have been told all our life. the truth is out there, but i doubt it will be found in any sort of book or scripture. people need to keep an open mind when it comes down to it, and forcibly believing the supposed truth is no different from going down the street to your local church to pray to your god.

This is precisely what these texts tell you. It informs you about the lies.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

So far it is very interesting I will read more. Thank you

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
religion is the root of all evil, most wars are faught over religion and difference in beliefs if we all had the same one religion or belief system then imo the world will be more at peace

the only time any of us will find out if were right is wen we all die ourselves

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gremlin2011

I completely agree with you, and these texts state exactly that. This isnt religion. Religion is a cult. This is merely the truth.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Sounds like another remake of Gnosticism to me. And I can't help but notice how, like Mohammad and Joseph Smith, the "all religions are wrong" line never mentions "all religions" but only Christianity or the Bible. To declare oneself godlike or a prophet who will enlighten all the poor ignorant masses is highly arrogant; I get that label for merely expressing the opinion that the Bible really is the right one.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

People who have gone through an awaking and turned. their back on religions and in some cases the belief of god at all. For the most part are intelligient enough to discern a fraud particularly in the form of spirituality.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SaberTruth

I'm not even religious. I am 27, and stopped being religious completely at 15.

I wasn't even someone who truly believed in Jesus until I found these. A couple of months back I was trying to see how he could possibly be the Amanita Muscaria mushroom...

I just looked up Gnostic, because I dont know what it is, an what you are suggesting these are, are definitely not.
edit on 9-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I dont need to read them to understand...
its a zen thing.
all is truth just behind a mask of reality.
The path we walk is neither right or wrong, it is just a path of experience and learning, the truth is in what you see as the truth, no man can take that from you..
believe or do not belive it wont change anything that hasnt already been changed..
There comes a point where we must cast the words aside and see what is really in front of us.
many times we are shown the door then we finally open it..
peace and travel well, may you get where you are going

Truth consists in the equation of mind and thing....
Now the mind. that is the cause of the thing, is
related to it as its rule and measure: where as the
converse is the case with the mind, that receives
its knowledge from things. When therefore things are
the measure and rule of mind, truth consists in the
equation of the mind to the thing.... But when the
mind is the rule or measure of things, truth
consists in the equation of the thing to the mind:
just as the work of the artist is said to to true,
when it is in accordance with his art.

ccbs.ntu.edu.tw...

Before a man studies Zen, to him mountains are mountains and waters are waters; after he gets an insight into the truth of Zen through the instruction of a good master, mountains to him are not mountains and waters are not waters; but after this when he really attains to the abode of rest, mountains are once more mountains and waters are waters.

www.sacred-texts.com...
edit on 9-6-2011 by sprocket2cog because: typos and spelling.. the matrix made me do it..

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Wow, thanks for that. These texts explain that matter is coalesced energy. I see the relation.

Namaste

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I've read serveral chapeters online so far and I can tell you this is nothing to do with religion, it is more spiritual enlightenment so far. I recommend it as well it is not $6.00, you can read it free online. Take what you want from it, in the least it is a great story so far. Peace
edit on 9-6-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Well one big red flag right off the bat is that the only citation I can find for this picture of Jesus is the Phoenix Journals. Furthermore, the "picture" portrays the stereotypical Jesus, which is not what Jesus would have looked like.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by SaberTruth

I'm not even religious. I am 27, and stopped being religious completely at 15.

I wasn't even someone who truly believed in Jesus until I found these. A couple of months back I was trying to see how he could possibly be the Amanita Muscaria mushroom...

I just looked up Gnostic, because I dont know what it is, an what you are suggesting these are, are definitely not.

Gnosticism comes in a wide variety of flavors. But to specify Judas as a good guy is not original; the whole message of "the Bible is wrong" is very common and one does not need to have been religious to jump on that bandwagon. I also believe there are malevolent entities that inspire many such teachings, as for example the many parallels between Islam and Mormonism in their founders.

In other words, this is an old message, and claims of divinity or having reached some higher plane are everywhere. I have no more reason to accept your story than I have for those of the others.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join