It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to ALL religions to read of these texts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Mate if you had read what I have said, I've said I (me) have not found it even slightly earth shattering. I'm asking you (the OP) to share it specifically, and from your POV.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

Thats fine, I don't care if you don't read them, or don't care to read one or two just for the sake of it. What you do in your life is your choice. What I have said is enough for the others to want to read. Maybe lower yourself to their level...or be on your way.

Thanks and namaste
edit on 24-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Again learn to read. I am in no need of "lowering myself" because I don't find your little booklets enlightening. Your inability to speak to the contents, makes me wonder if you have read them yourself. Thus no I will not be on my way thanks.

Slan leat

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

No, I have not read all the Journals, I discovered them only about a month ago, and having a family with 3 children, as Dad, I find it hard to get any me time, so I have only read Journals 1, 2 and 3 (Nearly finished the 3rd). I have also briefly read Murder by Atomic Suicide. There are over 200...so I think even you can understand my plight.

Sipapu Odyssey tells of the process after death, in a story format, but is obviously about a real event. It also has some words of wisdom in there too. Mainly regarding evacuation of our planet.

My name is Immanuel / I am Sananda is very interesting. It tells from the perspective of Jmmanuel, who is reciting the original scrolls that were buried in the tomb with him. Not only does Jmmanuel speak (Jesus), but also Judas, Commander Hatonn and the Angel Gabriel. It tells of facts throughout his life time on this planet and cleans up some of the recorded events in the Holy Bible, along with telling of the crucifixion and how he rose from the dead 3 days later, also how he lived to be well over 100 after settling down in India. It first and foremost clears Judas of any wrongdoing and claims it was not he who betrayed Jesus/Jmmanuel.

Space--Gate is a book of supposed facts about how TPTB came about. The creation of the Bilderbergers/MJ12/Trilateral Commission/Council for Foreign Relations, how they funnelled money, how the International drug trade was set-up, who killed Kennedy, The first US military Coup that ousted Reagan...seriously a lot of info, also at the end of it it talks about how the international bankers have set up the middle east and africa for a big fall. Something that seems to be happening RIGHT NOW.Even talks of how the US govt is in organisation with Alien Greys, what the purpose of the grays are....the meeting between Eisenhower and the Greys....and more.

I am about to read the 4th journal but really need to finish the 3rd tonight. So far all the info provided by these books are compelling, and at the very least, a very interesting perspective on past and current events.

One of these books even mentions that in a later journal it will go into detail about the actual purpose of the Crystal Skulls, and also how we can harness our own Earth crystals for the purposes of harnessing energy and such....but I have not read these yet, and they should be read in the order given on the index page of the journals.

If this isn't enough for you, I can assure you I will not say anymore, this is the best summary I am going to give, and if this doesn't interest you, I'm sure you can navigate your way out of this thread.

Thankyou for your time, hopefully you will find some truth within these texts
edit on 27-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

Sorry, and to clarify, these are in no way my own books, in case you had this impression.

Namaste
edit on 27-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightspore
I am currrently checking out FROM HERE TO ARMAGEDDON *** I AM ASHTAR (catchy name; reminds me of Andy Warhol's THERE AND BACK AGAIN) from a site the OP linked. It seems to be all channeled material; and reminds me in many ways of THE BOOK OF URANTIA, the Micheal teaching books by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro as well as perhaps some Barbara Marcinak (Pleiedian stuff) thrown in- oh and I musn't forget Shikasta Canopus In Argos: Archives. by Dorris Lessing, which is a work of fiction by which surprisingly is really what the work most resembles for me, right down to referring to earth as "Shan" (Shikasta is Earth in the Lessing work).

To wit, the earth is a fallen place, and etheric beings are assissting in the impossible task of reforming it. I havent finished it as yet, as I dont quite get where the etheric plane is (its not the astral plane). As far as channeled work it is quite good, though much more severe than I am used to (Ashtar at one point refers to our race of humans as "primitive idiots", which I am inclined to agree with but still, quite harsh from a race of spiritually enlightened beings. I do enjoy Ashtar 's lambasting of new age philosophies and channelers, and his analysis of guru cults is quite accurate and useful. The spooky thing is how perfectly the text accomadates and explains almost all spiritual/conspiracy theory. Aliens walking through walls and disapearing their ships into thin air? No problem. Its because they exist on an etheric plane that has less dense and wider molecules. Its quite original in some ways while being perfectly syncretistic in others. Overal its a scary kind of gnostic view of existence, with all of us having a "dark seed", a negative fallen astral fragment that we must cleanse. Another spooky and interesting point is that the lower astral and earth spheres are close in vibration, such that discarnate addicts of various types can tune into carnate addicts and influence them. Great. Just great. I found this one spooky because I have always had a suspicioun of just this phenomena and have never encountered it in written form before. Would like to know where this group is sourced from, I am assuming America somewhere.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join