It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to ALL religions to read of these texts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Your welcome

I only choose not to read them as i have a full plate all ready, and you can not fill a cup that is already full

But yes there is no difference between matter and energy,
just as everything is the same it is also different.. i have reached a point where i am coming full circle in my quest for understanding.
just as there is only movement or stillness.
as a wise old man once said, "do or do not, there is no try"...
but have fun and learn as much as you can, thats why your here

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Many thanks Sprocket

These words are very wise and I completely comprehend them.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

People who have gone through an awaking and turned. their back on religions and in some cases the belief of god at all. For the most part are intelligient enough to discern a fraud particularly in the form of spirituality.

I would like to discern a fraud, but the concepts offered ring very strongly within my own being. Common sense.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Well one big red flag right off the bat is that the only citation I can find for this picture of Jesus is the Phoenix Journals. Furthermore, the "picture" portrays the stereotypical Jesus, which is not what Jesus would have looked like.

These texts suggest Jmmanuel was not of this Earth. he is the child of Mary and an Angel. 'Joseph became the spouse of Mary, Mother of Jmmanuel, who became pregnant by one who was a distant descendant o the Son of Heaven, Rasiel, who was the guardian angel of the secret'

I have no idea if this is important to Christians.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If it wasn't for the fact that my mother runs a metaphysics library I might have actually be interested in this, but alas I must call this one pure bunk. These are not Scriptures at all, but nonsensical fantasy. Thank you for your post, but not for what you are peddling.

Sincerely

Bolomk22

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bolomk22
These are not Scriptures at all, but nonsensical fantasy.

Thank you, i have been enlightened.
for to be one they must be the other..
to be a flight of fancy they must also be the word of god.
for the word of god is all..
and then there was nothing..

Has a dog Buddha-nature?
This is the most serious question of all.
If you say yes or no,
You lose your own Buddha-nature.

if any word is written by man then as man is part of god it must be the word of god no matter how you perceive it as right or wrong.
sprocket.

edit on 9-6-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

As a Neopagan, they are show me no truth? Indeed the creed I follow prides it's self in being "The truth against the world" (should be a large enough hint), and we seek enlightenment through knowledge.

Simply, they are nothing special, to me at least.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

These too provide a wealth of knowledge. Especially regarding our perceived understanding of this unverse against that of the 'actual' universe.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I tell you what, please quote some of this said knowledge. I'm interested to see what you are referring too, as to be honest it was nothing but dogma that I was reading.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

I will not quote directly, but point you to a passage of knowledge regarding the fallacy of nuclear fission

fourwinds10.com... (Murder by Atomic Suicide)

scroll down to page 34-35 please read from here. I somehow feel you will find something within this section. it is called 'The Fallacy of Nuclear Fission

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

"I grant ALL the wisdom to read upon these with an open mind"........?
When you write something like that your credibility goes right down the toilet. You discovered a different perspective and that's great but it does not give you the power to grant wisdom to anyone and "read upon these" sounds like something Yoda would say.
I am familiar with the texts, I believe they have a web site called "four winds" or something similar where you can get a daily dose.
We're all searching friend, there isn't a single living person who can verify or refute the Bible, Koran, Egyptian Book of The Dead or any other ancient manuscript. You roll the dice, follow your heart and hope the person in charge is forgiving and has a sense of humor.
These are very personal choices and I would be reluctant to endorse any belief system. After all, isn't the need to force feed our choice down someone elses throat the root of half the worlds problems?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

I completely agree, and I WAS granting ALL the wisdom to read with an open mind. Not wisdom in general. It is your choice not to accept my offering.

I am not trying to force this down anyones throat, but merely try to get as many people to read of them. This is my task.

If you are familiar with these, why do you question them when so many facts of our current life (Including George Bush commencement of the overtaking of the World Illegal drug trade)

I fear you are generalising these texts and basing them upon a belief system. They are much more than that.
edit on 10-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by butcherguy

Then it shows a picture of Jesus taken of him after manifesting in physical form, in 1961.

editby]edit on 9-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

Ok I am curious.... so you are saying that the second coming of Jesus has already happened and did so in 1961?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Not at all. The book merely states he manifested himself in physical form then in front of archaelogists for his photo to be taken. None other than Chichen Itza too.

The book states he will come in 2011. This is detailed in Esu Jesus' journal I am Sananda and also in book 3 Space--Gate....just like Cablegate...this is a wealth of info about our current times.

Read of these and you will know it is the truth.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I actually did attempt to read the link you provided but all I see are overall summaries and not the actual text, unless I want to pay $6.00 for each Journal.

Sorry but to me that screams BS. If it was truly the truth, then I would imagine that getting the information out would be the most important thing, not making a profit from "truth".

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

ITS NOT 6.00

if you read down it says view pdf file.

THERE ARE OVER 200 JOURNALS, ALL HAVE OVER 100 PAGES.

it amazes me how easily you all are put off by the sight of a monetary figure when just a few centimetres down you can view the pdfs. The money has nothing to do with it, you pay nothing. If you had read the thread you will see someone else has vouched for this also. I am speaking only truth to you all. Once you all read these, you will understand the risk I am putting myself in.

THE PDF FILES ARE FREE TO READ.

I am in no way religious. I have been given this task to present these texts, because I believe the initial attempt was jeapordized. In EVERY one of these texts at the front it claims these were meant to be free, yet a $6.00 fee was put on these texts. To buy all 200 odd you'd be forking out over 1200 dollars. No-one is going to purchase these and THEY WERE NEVER MEANT TO BE FOR SALE. THEY AREN'T COPYRIGHTED AND IF THEY HAVE BEEN IT HAS BEEN AGAINST THE WILL OF THE WRITERS.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I think you're missing my point here. I at no time questioned or bashed the text you're referring to, I am familiar with it but have not formed an opinion one way or another. As I said, nobody knows which text, if any, is accurate or if the truth is a combination of them all.
If the text brings you comfort or helps you understand our place in the universe then I am honestly overjoyed to hear it, I have been searching for such a text my entire adult life.
Just spend a little more time reviewing it yourself before you endorse and promote it, the text should speak for itself.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Sorry, I am immaturely being defensive and I apologise for this.

I understand, thankyou for your kind words.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Why will you not quote directly? As I said, it does not speak to me, so convince me.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

Firstly, I cannot post quotes straight from pdfs...copy paste doesnt work, so then I have to type out the info...so I am a bit slack too...

What do you want to know about? There is a wealth of info about almost everything...I'm sure if you ask a question of philosophical or religious nature I can quote something of an answer from the journals..

Another reason is I could be quoting all day, and not find something that interests you where you could just discover this for yourself with a dedicated 10min scan of a couple of journals.

Maybe even just look at the titles of the journals until one sparks an interest...
edit on 19-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join