It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Indiana Citizens Take Back 4th Amendment

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

For a start i didnt post that video,i had nothing too do with that video,i just quoted it,whats your problem,seriously

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KDM_Souljah

Well I guess it was when I looked at your statements in other threads they pretty much amounted to the same droll tone as this one.You constantly proclaim that we Americans should stop trying to change things and that we are wasting our time so on and so on. Easy from someone who is more than likely not even an American citizen. Maybe that was it.

edit on 5/27/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I am sickened that i live in such a conservative&Bigotted State! I can't Leave as I am a pain clinic patient and disabled physically, and the way it would be if I moved to another state, I would have to go approx.9-14 months with NO medicaid, or assistance. So I'm TRAPPED in this "Bible Blelt Patriaracle, Facist, state of conservativilty. My partner+I have 18 police reports of Broken window (rocks thrown), vandalism to our home care, our cat Shot with a pellet gun, MUCH on Security Tape! The judge(when we sought a restatraining order,),called us "Lesbians in open court, told us ;"we bring the vandalism on ourselves for the life we live". NO Restraining oder! This Legiature is GREEDY, power hungry, Essential to The NWO< and as BACKWARD (except to Money),as ANY there is! I WISH We could sell our House/Home of 15 years & Move, how I WISH! It is repugnant to live in Souther Indiana!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

It's clear that these judges, whoever they are, are simply wiping their corrupt arses with our Constitution.
They should be tried for treason, publicly tarred and feathered, and deported from the country.
Let them try and find somewhere else to live and prosper. Since they can't seem to respect our
firmly held rights. This madness has to end, and soon. Where do these people come from ?
Don't they teach the Constitution anymore in Law School ? Should be mandatory IMO.
Congress needs to pass a law mandating the intense study of The Constitution, or no degree.
Let's make it a sacred document in this country. We would be so much better off.
I guess if TPTB reads my little rant, I will be labeled a terrorist.
That's what it has come to in this country. What's right is wrong, and what's wrong is right.
It's a wonder these people can tell night from day. Sad....very sad

We are not a Republic anymore. We are fast becoming an IDIOCRACY...We may already be there.
Peace and Flowers....Noro

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Well I guess it was when I looked at your statements in other threads they pretty much amounted to the same droll tone as this one.You constantly proclaim that we Americans should stop trying to change things and that we are wasting our time so on and so on. Easy from someone who is more than likely not even an American citizen. Maybe that was it.

Maybe a russian

Ok, seriously, if he thinks this is waste of time, what we could say about his time?

Nothing is waste of time when made with good intentions.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
ANARCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANARCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyApathy
I am sickened that i live in such a conservative&Bigotted State! I can't Leave as I am a pain clinic patient and disabled physically, and the way it would be if I moved to another state, I would have to go approx.9-14 months with NO medicaid, or assistance. So I'm TRAPPED in this "Bible Blelt Patriaracle, Facist, state of conservativilty. My partner+I have 18 police reports of Broken window (rocks thrown), vandalism to our home care, our cat Shot with a pellet gun, MUCH on Security Tape! The judge(when we sought a restatraining order,),called us "Lesbians in open court, told us ;"we bring the vandalism on ourselves for the life we live". NO Restraining oder! This Legiature is GREEDY, power hungry, Essential to The NWO< and as BACKWARD (except to Money),as ANY there is! I WISH We could sell our House/Home of 15 years & Move, how I WISH! It is repugnant to live in Souther Indiana!

Just want to say I wish all the best to you two. Every time I read the posts here, I have some surprise. Good and bad ones. I hope the people wake up to the corruption that spread everywhere.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I saw the doc "collapse" and recommend to all.

Collapse - ustream.tv

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Good for my state great job

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I live in Indy and the biggest News Station had only about 5 words to say about this on the back page of their website.. doubt it even made the evening news. We get our most human right to privacy taken AWAY and this is the WHOLE story!! That an ex Survivor contestant was there..nothing about how to get involved or the importance of the issue..Are you kidding me.. WISH TV *see story below

Updated: May 25, 2011 1:42 PM

If an officer wants to walk in your home he or she can. And you do not have the right to resist.

It's a state Supreme Court ruling that's sparked a protest Wednesday at the statehouse.

About 60 people flooded the steps holding signs opposing the decision. Organizers said they not only want the court to reconsider its ruling but they plan to recall the author of the ruling, Justice Steven H. David.

“He is already on the record as being a Justice that will not stand up for our rights, said organizer Jeff Houk. “We need to support justices who will.”

Governor Mitch Daniels and state lawmakers want to see another hearing on the case.

David Pippen, the governor's general counsel, released a statement saying the 2006 "no retreat" law signed by Daniels trumps the case law basis the Supreme Court used to justify its decision.
The 2006 law gives Hoosiers the right to use reasonable force against another person unlawfully entering their home.
Meanwhile, Rupert from Survivor was one of the guest speakers at today’s protest.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

In the last 20 years what have you changed,in the last 20 years what has been reversed,have things got better or worse,have americans got off their butts to change anything,only a small minority have done anything and that voice isnt shouting too loud,that needs to change

I dont need to be an american to know your screwed until you get off your butt,my words should have been a sober reminder of how bad things are,im in the same boat as you guys,same old con trick going on here

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Maybe a russian

Ok, seriously, if he thinks this is waste of time, what we could say about his time?

Nothing is waste of time when made with good intentions.

Im not a Russian, lol

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

Yeah, Everything you said was pretty crazy..

You cant just basically say, you have to be "awake" to get it. lol

aka CRAZY

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Oh wow, this is incredible! The day that we all lose our 4th amendment, that day we have lost most of our hopes. PEOPLE! We should start practicing true spirituality, so we can be ready when TSHTF.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Actually, the ruling constitutes a clear and overt violation of their Oath of Office, to uphold the Constitution, they should be tried for Treason...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

They didn't take back ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop acting like walking around in circles and yelling is taking back anything. You wanna take back something? Topple the system. Recall, never sit home on voting dad, STOP TOLERATING ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES, etc.

"Take back the 4th Amendment." Please. That is not rain on my back.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
Things are moving way too fast towards the New World Order police state. This was one demonstration I'm sure TPTP didn't expect. They will probably start pumping more fluoride and lithium into the water supplies, and amp up the frequencies going through your TV and computer monitors, plus the HAARP and GWEN towers.

Do I sound insane? I shouldn't if you are truly awake.....

Go Indiana!!!!!!

Actually you sound quite sane to me

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

people should just keep a loaded gun handy and blast any fool who batters down their door whether its a crook or a cop. both deserve swift vigilante justice. Once the cops realize theres a loaded gun on the other side of every door in town maybe they will remember their manners and knock first.

the judges that pulled this stunt deserve far worse than losing their position. the same goes for any elected official who works against the people. the globalist NWO must be violently opposed. Corrupt sellouts and liars deserve direct decisive vigilante justice. wheres batman when you need him lol.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

yes, flouride is bad. understood.

As far as it and TV / PC monitor freqs making us docile?

Really?

Have you looked on ATS lately? People are freakin pissed!

As far as violence is concerned, I've opted out of "carrier" travel. I know I'll be arrested BECAUSE I'LL BEAT THE $))) OUT OF SOME ONE! Wanna see a pissed off kraut deliver some pain to some mongoloids in the TSA? Get some popcorn bubba. Hell, i"m still pissed that I cant board a damn plane with my blade on my pocket!

Yeah. were docile.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyApathy

Have you tried to contact the ACLU? If the judge told you this in the court room you can get your justice.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join