It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Indiana Citizens Take Back 4th Amendment

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I assure you Indiana did not take back the 4th amendment, beyond this crowd nobody cares, and that we are a happy member of the police state.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Dear RUSSO,

I am probably going to upset people with my take on this, I do hope you support my right to state my perspective. I don't see one issue, I see two. First is the issue of unlawful search and seizure. The second is your right to use force against the police.

I believe very much in the 4th amendment and it's protections. The police are not allowed to enter your home without a warrant or if they believe someone's welfare is in immediate danger. Fair enough, now the solution is to throw out any evidence obtained as the result of an unlawful search and seizure and allow the person to sue the police for lots of money. The solution is not to allow the owner to shoot an officer or as occurred in the case in question attack the officer.

The problem with the decision in the case was that it was too broad and didn't give sufficient direction to the police for the future. It was a bad decision because of the logic used; but, the situation is not improved by allowing people to take things into their own hands. The person involved would have probably done the same if the police did have a warrant.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well now. I diligently read these posts everyday,but rarely post, as my sentiments are generally already posted. But, I am a hoosier, and busting with pride for the protesters that took the fight to the steps of the State! Everyone I work with and know as my friends, are waiting anxiously to see the hopefully positive conclusion of this demonstration. To assume people "don't care" is somewhat careless. This is a HUGE mistake made by the law makers of this once great state and will not be tolerated by my neighbors. Of that, I am certain.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You can be pulled over and detained here until the officer sees fit as well. There are also several discrepancies on motor vehicles that are enforced at the officer's discretion. For instance it might be illegal for you to have a tinted license plate but it's not a problem for him or any cute girl. If you were to call your local law enforcement and ask if you can be detained for no reason here in Indiana they will inform you that it is true.
edit on 30-5-2011 by ezwip because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Proud to be a Hoosier!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by metaldave
To the OP...
I really appreciate the You Tube link, but...
Where is the REAL news source coming from?
I have read that other ats people want the MSM to report this(as I do) but...
Where is it?
So far, nowhere...

These people are just sheeple, sorry, but it's true.
Where are the LEGIONS of supporters, instead of a few hundred???

A LOT more has to happen VERY quickly before ANYTHING will EVER happen...

It seems to me, so far, that without MANY more people gathering, nothing will happen in the long run.

I TRULY hope this can be reversed soon...

But, what can I do?

I live in Seattle?
Not Indiana...

Where is it coming from? If you watched it you'd see. A couple created their own platform for getting this protest/demonstration up and running and are garnering, on their own with the help of those getting on board ways to get this online and make it viral.

Because our mainstream media isn't going near it Though I'm sure they were invited.

This is how grass roots events begin. Someone dreams it and dares it!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
how exactly did they take back this ammendment or try to? im a little confused there

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Are they serious? Seriously? What have we come too?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I need 20 post to start a thread.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWhaler
how exactly did they take back this ammendment or try to? im a little confused there

They did not the title of this post is off tilt.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yes JROD, I was told at the time; there were "No Hate Crime Laws in this State!, As well I was told "they had bigger issues the ACLU were dealing with"! We went for a protection order and the JUDGE said in open court (in Clark Co.)that "I wouldn't want to be raising my 3-little girls next to lesbians either". He NEVER even LOOKed at Our Videos (one of the nieghbor crawling out from under our New SUV,loosening the *Oil-Cap); nor video of their kids throwing basketballs at our 200.oo Goddess Statue, that had been in yard almost a decade!*Of course the basketballthrowing was on tape, as they toppled and BROKE it! I had One Hispanic Policeman say;"Did you two Really think you could buy a house and live here,and NOT have any problems like this?" (We NEVER even Hold Hands outside)! Thank Goodness these biggotted Alcoholic-childabusers sold out & moved 1+1/2 years ago!
We NEVER even told anyone we were gay, the woman who lived here we bought this house from, in fall of '99, She Told Many Nieghbors...There was and never will be ANY justice for us here!
We have 18-police reports of Vandalism, we were "afraid to PROSECUTE with the County prosecutor, because *everytime we ever called the police for help, there was more vandalism! I wish we had sued the city&county, but fear of retalitation was stopping us at every turn! The NWO is coming soon, I really am beginning to believe, and We want NO part of it! We are Registered+Active American-Taxpaying Voters, it does No good here; ALL the cantidates are conservatives! The state recently(the Govenor), pushed alegislation that will "Stop any state funding to *Planned Parenthood, or any medical office, that gives advice regarding abortion"...I am "PRO-Choice",liberal, and very AWARE"!
Recently I've been researching HAARP, and reading the book;"Angels Don't Play This HAARP"...My eyes ARE WIDE OPEN! I-f The Masses do NOT Fight these Global-Elitists, there will likely continue to be more & more of the so called"Natural-disasters"...and this part of IN, as well as 1/2 of KY, will be underwater!We live on The New Madrid Fault+these wads of reprehesibility are toying with our world!They look upon the masses as mere ants, or "collateral damage along the way to their depopulation plans, and plans for total control". I also have become privy to the fact they are building SO many "underground (MASSIVE), Shelters for the Wealthy&the Elite"; as there are more +more above ground"FEMA-camp,detainment centers for the masses"! Hummm, very frightening, and I'mN-O *Conspiracy Theorist, just a good researcher! What else can We The People "DO"? RESIST+RESIST+Tell everyone who WILL listen! *I HIGHLY RECOMMEND These Two-Videos;
www.conspiracytheoryjesseventura.com...

www.google.com...

May We ALL begin to OPEN Our Eyes&RESIST!~In Hope,Peace,+Freedom~Shelly

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
"Those who would trade their freedom and liberty for temporary government protection, deserve niether liberty, nor freedom."
-Benjamin Franklin
(i think i quoted this correctly, close for sure)!
I carry a copy in a small booklet, of The U.S Constitution, everywhere, I go, in my back hip pocket...I'm given to understand if the "powers that be knew this; I very likely could wind-up on a homelandf security watchlist! Is this
the America, I grew up pledging Alligience to all my life? I think NOT!
...oh and Steve Stembler, and Connie sipes, As far as I'm concerned you can "STOP Playing as if you are "Medical Experts or Physicians"...As Soon As Possible!!!
...Come to our house with no warrant, no legal or probable cause; to search, or seize; I promise you a lawsuit will be forthcoming! ~AWAKE and AWARE,+brimming with EMPATHY, Shelly

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RealAmericanPatriot

...Get with the real truth; youmay be "Proud to be a Hoosier, but your government WILL NOT care what you're "proud or ashamed of, ion the day the "Jackboots come with Martial Law to take you to a FEMA camp"!
OPEN YOUR EYES...I'm a Deeply LOYAL PATRIOT to my Nation, AND my State; but I Know when I'm being lied to, harmed for the sake of the AGENDAs The Government has to harm the masses, and embargo the TRUTH from me(ALL of US), and I will be the 1st Patriot to march"Shoulder to Shoulder with conservatives to STOP the New World Order! ...Ever hear of HAARP, Sir???
In Truest Patriotism, ~Shelly

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Ok that's great- they had a protest. Having a protest, unless it goes on for weeks and shuts down transportation, business, city and county offices, is worthless and does nothing. Ask the Egyptians.

I can't find anywhere where they 'took it back'. So it is a very misleading header to begin with.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well I finally saw an MSM story on this. It's Bloomberg, so you can guess the angle, check it out.

NRA-Backed Law Spells Out When Indianans May Open Fire on Police

Every time police Sergeant Joseph Hubbard stops a speeder or serves a search warrant, he says he worries suspects assume they can open fire -- without breaking the law. Hubbard, a 17-year veteran of the police department in Jeffersonville, Indiana, says his apprehension stems from a state law approved this year that allows residents to use deadly force in response to the “unlawful intrusion” by a “public servant” to protect themselves and others, or their property.

On another forum, I saw someone post this guys salary. He allegedly makes $72,262/yr as a police sergeant. He is also the local Union head. Is it really to much to ask that he ensure that he's kicking in the right door before doing so. His statement in the bloomberg article makes him sound like a coward as well.

Had the Indiana court not pissed on hundreds of years of common and case law, a law like this would have never had the support to pass.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join