It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange mistake Obama just made.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Obama was at Buckingham Palace and signed the visitor's book. They just showed it on Sky. He signed it and dated it 24th May 2008. Strange.

edit on 24-5-2011 by sandesh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

He signed it and dated it 24th May 2008. Strange.

Why is that particularly "strange"?

Also, if he did sign it to this date, maybe he made a .....mistake.

They do happen from time to time. Anyway, I didn't see it. I must have missed it. Either way, I'd hardly think there is anything sinister about it.

edit on 24-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

Clueless here... why would this be a mistake?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

Explanation: Could you please inform us of the Source of your information. A link would also be very helpfull!

Personal Disclosure: If its true...then that cleary shows where his mind and attitude are at..in the freaking past.

Being nostalgic isn't going to help him save the USA!

Edited to add. Sorry ..I completly missed the Sky Channel bit
My bad :shk:
edit on 24-5-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add the edit

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
reply to post by sandesh

It's a mistake because he got the date wrong...duh.

Still not sure why one would make a thread about something so insignificant and meaningless.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by goochball

Yeah, had a blonde moment and totally misread the year part of the date.. DOH!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I find that funny lol that tends to happen to me but I'm never that far off. He may want to look in to that its 2011 he might want to play catch up.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

The Queen invited him to stay there during their visit. Do you think the Queen gave them the maid's quarters?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
That was the year he was "elected" into office. Maybe he's suppose to put that year... or maybe he's just hung up on it. Was kinda a big year for him.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by goochball

Originally posted by rogerstigers
reply to post by sandesh

It's a mistake because he got the date wrong...duh.

Still not sure why one would make a thread about something so insignificant and meaningless.

While it is probably a simple mistake, this thread isn't meaningless. This guy saw something that seemed odd to him and posted it here for us all to see and discuss. This is how we find out information.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Some interesting things happened on this date.

• Texan officials to appeal against a court ruling that they had no right to seize 463 children from a polygamist sect last month.

• Rachel Wright gets a glimpse inside a community promising the ideal society, in southern India.

• Canadian police are baffled by the discovery of a human foot on a beach - the fourth in eight months.

• A top Taliban commander in Pakistan says his forces stand by a ceasefire agreement, despite recent bomb attacks.

• The Indonesian government raises fuel prices by nearly 30%, prompting fears of widespread unrest.

• China has criticised Gordon Brown for taking part in talks with Tibet's exiled leader, the Dalai Lama.

• The leader of Pakistan's main party proposes amending the constitution to reduce the powers of the president.

• Communist party members in Russia call for the new Indiana Jones film to be banned for "distorting history".

• A fire at an arms depot in north Russia reportedly sets off several missiles but causes no injuries.

• A former vice-president of the DR Congo, Jean-Pierre Bemba, is arrested in Belgium on charges of war crimes.

Source

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ok time for a outlandish bit of fantasy....

Maybe he has time travelled from the future, recently to 2008, then made this visit to see the queen in 2011, but because he just got back from 2008, he got a little confused .... bless him

Timey Wimey

Of course this pure fiction, but sometimes its nice to get a little crazy

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I have been known to forget the year in January and put last year's date but 2008 is three years ago. You could understand 2010 but he must have been totally distracted.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LAMudd

Did'nt the Indonesian Govt raise their fuel prices by 30% back in 2008? Do you have a link to the 30% increase of this May 2011? I think this 30% increase is old news!
edit on 24-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
He is going to have one massive time slip

Looking foward to his thread on ATS.

OnlyLove

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Because this person is the president of the United states; he has also caused much turmoil over the release of a Purported fraudulent Long Form BC.

Now he signs a guest book in Great Britain at the date of 2008.

Well i'd say that it could be a ploy to cause more confusion and dis-array from the real agenda going on.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

edit on 24-5-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
He had a brain fart!

I signed all my new paper work for my new job 2001 lol I had to go back and sign it 2011..

No idea why I did that.

He probably just made a mistake or was thinking of something else.. I have done that myself.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Most likely an honest mistake, it happens from time to time. Or some crazy psy-op coded message to the government elite...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join