It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange mistake Obama just made.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
ehh maybe its a symbolic year
the year he got elected

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I tend to make this kind of mistake more often than I'd like to admit.. I tend to put 2009 however

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Quite often I too make the mistake of putting 2010 instead of 2011; by the time I get used to writing 2011 it will be 2012 but one thing I never make a mistake of.....and thats producing my original long form birth certificate!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
He signed it for the year he was elected? or...todays date with the year he was elected?? Idk..just a thought though.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I think it is odd. I gave a star to the poster who indicated this should be moved out of chit chat and into something more substantial.
I have gotten past 2010 date mistakes. I would expect somebody at his pay grade to at least be out of 2008.

This is a president.
Even the seemingly inconsequential matters. If only to indicate his capacity for the things that matter.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I seem to remember something about the Vatican re-setting the calendar sometime ago, like back in 1100AD or something.

It was a three year time change, IIRC.

There was some connection to some conspiracy, then too, I believe.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

I'm waiting for the out there conspiracy theorists to cry "time slip" bahahahah!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hahaha, I did that about two weeks ago when I was writing out a check, but I put -05.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Like it has been said, the man must sign a lot of very important documents on a daily basis so this is not a mistake to be expected or easily dismissed.

Ignore denial!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Excuse me - but that was the date in the UK.

Scroll down a little and check the date under the video of this Telegraph dated 25th.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Seekeye2 because: further information

edit on 24-5-2011 by Seekeye2 because: to add link

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 24-5-2011 by Seekeye2 because: to add link

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Oops! my bad just noticed the year - perhaps this is how Muslims write 11.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Ahh the Obama-Bot had a malfunction and reset back to it's build date, 2008.

I wonder what this means, could it have anything to do with why the car couldn't drive out of the place? They wanted to keep him there for observation, in case he publicly malfunctions and starts talking using leftover scripts from the Bush-Bot code... "Change a man once, shame on you... Change a man twice... well.. well, I say Yes We Can!"

Could be scary!

But in all possibility, perhaps the atmos of the UK is that different to the US that bigO felt like he'd gone back in time 3 years?

Nah, I'm with mblahnikluver up there, brainfart!!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

HAHA!!

I have these often. I have gone an entire day thinking it was Wednesday and it was Thursday lol

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zestor

Maybe the reptilian taking over the body sometimes loses control to the old host, and the host is trying to tell us something.

Hilarious, well done!

(Oh maybe you're not having a laugh and you mean it?) In which case I am sorry for you...
I have dated things 1982, and then last year, 2015... the latter, for a whole day! Brain blurt is all it is..
Vicky

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish
I seem to remember something about the Vatican re-setting the calendar sometime ago, like back in 1100AD or something.

It was a three year time change, IIRC.

There was some connection to some conspiracy, then too, I believe.

It wasn't the Vatican only, it was all of Europe however introduced very gradually, it wasn't 1100 AD it was later (1582-1752) and it wasn't three years it was 11 days!

People rioted because they thought they'd lost 11 days of their lives. Would you have?
Wikipedia change from Julian to Gregorian calendar
It was purely a matter of common sense, no conspiracy involved!

More information
edit on 25/5/11 by Vicky32 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

There ya go! I knew they changed the calendar for something.

The way I found out about it was through a conspiracy theory, though... I just don't remember what it is. doh!

Thanks for the correction!

(I guess I was hoping for a BIG slip-up)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
isn't it just more likely that a previous person above had dated it 2008, and he'd seen that and followed suit.

maybe the book hadn't been used in a while? (how many visitors does she get, who actually sign the thing anyway?)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

I think you are close!

About Obama signing the wrong date. Obama is ritualistically a false Christ, the 1st seal of the Apocalypse (NOT the antichrist king). That's why Rush Limbaugh mockingly calls him the messiah and also why the Norway Spiral coincided with Obama receiving the Nobel Peace Prize in Norway (wise men followed the star to the prince of peace and gave him gifts of gold, etc).

Just as Christ "changed the times and dates" (our years are measured from Anno Domini, AD "in the year of our lord") and the antichrist is said in Daniel 7:25:

And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

So Obama must also "change times and law" to be a "false Christ" (and he did it in an "important" church).

This is just another indicator that points to Obama being removed from office (who knows in what manner) on 7-8-12 to fulfill the 3.5 year tenure of Christ's missionary work.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by badw0lf

HAHA!!

I have these often. I have gone an entire day thinking it was Wednesday and it was Thursday lol

have you ever mis counted and visited all 57 states like obama said he did.

edit on 26-5-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

Or......Maybe.....It really IS 2008, and the Elite know this, but are keeping the fact to themselves, so that all of the 'prophecies' from various contemporary and ancient sources that speak of these years leading up to 2012 will be off....lulling people into false complacency!!! DID I JUST BLOW YOUR MIND OR WHAT

OK, so maybe not

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join