It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Think The World Will End, and other questions. Ask a demi-god and he will answer.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
ok so what do I need to wish and hope for in my life should I change???

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

And do the rules, the laws demand service or do they serve the children, no child lost, in time a perfect plan for all?

The law is absolute, so it all depends on your comprehension of it. Not government law of course, but natural law, spiritual law. When you understand that, then you use the law to your advantage, otherwise, the law takes advantage of you. That is the ignorance that binds the world. But if you free yourself from it, then you are enlightened.

Do we ever use the word god above, where there is no above/below? Where infinity has its own special traits, such as no measurement possible, and no time, and also, no singularity in person/place or thing, but infinite intelligences, infinite energy/places/constructs, infinite progression?

Right, there is no spatial dimension, so obviously God is immaterial, not above or below, it's just absoluteness, infiniteness, that's really all you can say of it, but it is not nothing, because nothing comes from nothing, so that means the material universe would come from nothing. Even though the material universe is technically an illusion, it still has a fragment of reality through the senses. The human being is divided into two: the senses, and the mind. The senses gather the information, it lets the mind know that the world is REAL, most people can't comprehend anything beyond this, but the fact is, all things are impermanent, so each thing is only partially real, hence it is an illusion, because only an Eternal Thing has Authentic Reality.

The "rapture" or awakening is when a person realizes that which is beyond the senses. It really is quite as simple as that. If you can perceive beyond your senses, into your mind, which could include imagination, or desires, or abstract thoughts, then you are partially awake, as opposed to those who only rely on the information their eyes give to them. But this does not last forever, when people awaken, there are significant changes in their life. The awakenings are when mass amounts of people wake up to higher conscious levels, the world changes in significant ways.

A question, what group may have in the cards a false rapture event planned for tomorrow? Would this not be the very same annanuki who have played as gods in the past and caused so many resets and trials for humans, who use us as slaves and resources?

Yes, the fake rapture. The real awakening is inner meditation and insight that people gain naturally, like someone slowly becoming more qualified for a particular career. The illuminati use a fake rapture to make people think that God is a man in the skies and God causes things to happen in the physical realm, no doubt a disguise for weather modification technology. This also isolates real spirituality from the masses because they associate the awakening with some type of mass hysteria about the world ending.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

what is my first name?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharonbaron
ok so what do I need to wish and hope for in my life should I change???

You don't need to wish or hope, you only need to use your powers of observation and your comprehension of logic. If for example it were possible to realize your own inner nature and this translated into viewing yourself differently, it would rely on new information you had previously not processed before. That information is, that your true identity is not so and so, but rather the origin of all mankind. It would be quite the mind expander to think about, especially if such information was hidden from you for such a long time. Which is exactly what is happening. The physical world is coming to an end for the people who only see through their senses, and a new world is beginning in which they will see with their minds. They will be able to comprehend things from a new perspective and no longer tred about in some kind of sporadic robotic trance. This is good news. Not all will make it of course, but the level of interest in spiritual awakening is at an all time high. You shouldn't be worried that you are going to lose your self, more like gain a true self you never realized you had. You can take your time with it, it's a slow process even though the knowledge can be gained instantaneously, it's because the senses have seen only through the senses for quite a long time, perhaps generations, so it takes a while for the mind, which is always aware but controls things indirectly, to catch up. Think about how you move your hand, you do it instinctively, indirectly by your mind, but your mind is still there to watch, so if you gradually learn a new way of controlling your body or viewing your mind, it may take a while for your mind to catch up but you operate on that higher level.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Though we disagree on the universe as alive, for to me this is a program therefore AI would apply, but I totally agree with two things you said, in your answer to me and in another post. God is Love. God is Infinity. To me, God = Goodness and Love, the Highest Goodness and Love in Existence, Father/Mother and Infinite Family, though infinite fractals so Grandfather/Grandmother, Great Uncles/Great Aunts, indeed Creator would always discover Himself/Herself to be the child of yet another Creation for infinite progression is like this. But it doesnt matter, to me Dad and Mom is good.

This school is the test to learn unconditional love and how adults serve the children, not idolized. The power of love versus the love of power.

Until we allign with the Wonderful Loving Progressed, Humble and STO mind that is our source, we can't go home, we're not yet of that frequency.

edit on 20-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
Where do you think this duality comes from, man can only do these things on their own.

Duality is a bi-produce of the Absolute. If the Absolute was crushed into itself, there would be no life. But since we are alive and living, there must be a principle of operation. When we start to realize that we are that principle of operation, we realize that we caused the duality from our own ignorance, because we mistook the Self as the material world, when in reality everything we saw was just the Self, but masked by the senses.

The serpents are master decievers. They get you to give in to yourself,

So long as you do not view your true self as the body they can not harm you. There is nothing they can do to your soul. Even if they control your mind, your soul is immortal. All things are impermanent and their force will not last forever. And anything that one man does to you can be equally done to him, so you have your own individual force as well as the law of karma on your side. All black magic ends badly for the caster. This is why thoughts with good intentions are better, and the thought of the Absolute, which orders this entire universe, is the most beautiful of all. Your identity with this is such a powerful thought that it can overcome even the dark things in the world.

Its the lie the devil has played on man and the perdition has followed all along genetically.

The devil is very much real as well

Evil exists, but absolute evil does not exist. Reality is Absolute Goodness, and Absolute Evil is literally nothing.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

I am glad that you also understand that the OP is a master deciever demi-daemon.

We are onto you OP.

No, the angel of light is oftentimes called the devil, but this is false. The light is the truth, it is the original message of Jesus Christ and the message of all the prophets. The notion that someone who shares the truth is an evil man, is just an evil thought to begin with. Those who wish to silence the truth are truly wicked. To challenge one's beliefs in debate is a healthy thing, but to silence is the mark of insanity.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by misterbananas

what is my first name?

It's gotta be Joe, you seem like a Joe.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
hello demi god, will i be successful in my current job? thank you for answering
edit on 20-5-2011 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47

How inflated is your ego, considering you believe yourself to be a Demi-God? Please use a numberscale between 1-100. Also what gave you the right to the name and or privilege of being a Demi-God? Also would you agree with me that someone claiming to be a Demi-God is most likely not, especially if they talk highly of themselves IE:Right behind "godhood"

Thanks

If you thought of yourself as a demi-god you wouldn't be jealous of me taking that title. My ego is inflated to the level of infinity is the answer to that question. 1-100 does not cover it, once again the answer is infinity, my will gave me the right, it would all depend on their philosophy.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
ok I am worried about my aging parents they make me feel guilty about them cause I live 900 miles awaY I TRY and see them when I can bout twice a year cause I dont make alot of money any advice????

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nagabonar
hello demi god, will i be successful in my current job? thank you for answering
edit on 20-5-2011 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

as usual the delusions are strong with the masses so you may get re-elected a second time, but will you be successful at your "job" no because you are trying to ruin America.

Just kidding, you are only successful at your job if you are happy. Not happy at it, but have happiness in general. To find true happiness, meditate upon the words of truth that you speak yourself, to yourself. Be honest with yourself, that's the first step.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharonbaron
ok I am worried about my aging parents they make me feel guilty about them cause I live 900 miles awaY I TRY and see them when I can bout twice a year cause I dont make alot of money any advice????

Well try and see them every now and then or skype them so they don't miss you. If you try not to think about it it should be okay. Meditate and write them a card about how much you appreciate them for being your parents. Cards are always nice.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

True happiness is not a state of being, it is something we find now and then for a very short time. Continuous true happiness is not something anyone should seek, because it would only leading tho them losing true happiness for a very very long time.

Well, if you quickly blew your lottery money, you could have a really good time, maybe do some fabulous stuff. It is only the need to hang onto money that turns it into your prisoner, because money has power.

The way it goes, very short version, is that power has gravity, which pulls things to it. The more power you have, the more is pulled to you, and this can make you a prisoner. The more power you have, the less freedom you have, and visa versa. Its all a give and take arrangement.

We all have that divine spark within us, it is just a matter of what we do with it, to avoid becoming stagnate.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Here's the ultimate question of questions:

Magnets, how do they work?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Sin is what comes from this duality, you no longer understand the things of God because you have the option to think or act upon the negative which in reality is a lie.

God is untouchable by it, a perfect seperation of things that are good and things that are unclean.

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

well i say to myself everyday to start meditating but i find it incredibly hard to begin with....usually after 2 - 3 minutes of closing my eyes, and concentrating on nothing , i get lazy or sleepy. Any tips on how i could properly meditate? thanks...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Demi-God.

You should check out this guy. You remind me of him
edit on 20-5-2011 by HazyChestNutz because:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nagabonar

well i say to myself everyday to start meditating but i find it incredibly hard to begin with....usually after 2 - 3 minutes of closing my eyes, and concentrating on nothing , i get lazy or sleepy. Any tips on how i could properly meditate? thanks...

Well if you get sleepy, do it before going to bed, at the very least you'll have a good night's sleep. Do it when you are alert, like in the mornings. You don't have to meditate long, just try and focus your thoughts and lift your thoughts up your head. Don't worry about chakras or anything, just try and physically push your thoughts up your head. If you feel lazy, try doing it very quickly, like forcing your mind to suddenly become alert, or concentrating on an object without letting go. These little techniques will help in the long run.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join