It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Think The World Will End, and other questions. Ask a demi-god and he will answer.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The 7th chakra activation takes place between the ages of 43 to 49 and can be re-learned at a higher octave between the ages of 92 to 98.

Ages 43 to 49!? What if you are younger than 30?? How can people meditate?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
What is proof that this is real and not food shopping of some sort.

What is the proof that you are real? If a dream is real so long as it lasts, is life not a dream so long as you are alive? The body is impermanent. Only the soul of the universe is real. The eternal law of the universe. That is what is truly real, only something Eternal can have Authentic existence. And the more you attune your mind to the Truth (the divine law of nature, i.e. science), the more you become one with the truth and experience the subtle light within. At first it is a psychological effect, then a physical effect, like wind coursing through your head, it is just one of the many enhanced physical skills you pick up with meditation.

The soul of the universe? Is the universe alive and we are all one, with Universal Law supreme?

Could the universe be something else, a hologram, more advanced than anything anthill tech could produce? Say smaller than a grain of sand infinite inwards, and we could play this with our minds/souls?

That means outside it the Family/Designers/Creators, all that is Good/Love is? Yet never truly leaving the children alone in the school either?

And do the rules, the laws demand service or do they serve the children, no child lost, in time a perfect plan for all?

Do we ever use the word god above, where there is no above/below? Where infinity has its own special traits, such as no measurement possible, and no time, and also, no singularity in person/place or thing, but infinite intelligences, infinite energy/places/constructs, infinite progression?

A question, what group may have in the cards a false rapture event planned for tomorrow? Would this not be the very same annanuki who have played as gods in the past and caused so many resets and trials for humans, who use us as slaves and resources?

How likely are they to play this card?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
If you're demi-god and you know everything then I will ask you.

Billion years in the future, the sun is dying, growing bigger and runs out of hydrogen and then it becomes a white dwarf or super massive blackhole. It will suck everything including the Earth and other planets. There will be no light. Empty and dark in Space; decay matter. What will happened to us? Where do we go?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Ok, Is the Iraqi dinar ever going to revalue and if so you have an idea when?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

you say in over 30 years of reading and practice, you've never heard the phrase "teach enlightenment" but what was it that you were reading? People trying to teach enlightenment.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ruler
I have no idea on how to write this without sound like too much of an arse. But I believe I may have achieved some sort of level of enlightment, maybe just the smallest amount. I've been reading through this thread and I started to realise that some of your quotes (mainly on the part of understanding that we are god itself, etc, etc. But yes, I started to realise that maybe we are all connected to one eternal god, ourselves.

That is good to have, and you have the courage to say that to people. Too many people believe that enlightenment is a never ending battle or an impossible dream, and so they say that they have meditated for years on end without reaching enlightenment. Enlightenment can not be summarized easily, but if it had to be done in one sentence it would be this: the purpose of life is to purify the mind through the illumination of inner knowledge.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
what place do soldiers have in your pantheon?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

But I am not looking for true happiness!

The correct answer would be to say that you can not give out such information, because it is against the demi-god rules to give out such information. You gotta think of something somewhat clever and witty to such a question. Like maybe, sorry, but I already promised those numbers to someone else.

It is very possible to predict things that have not yet happened, lots of people do it every day. Lottery numbers however are a lot trickier to predict.

Manifesting lottery numbers would be an even bigger violation of the demi-god rules, that would be messing with the whole fate process, and very bad things happen to demi-gods who mess with fate.

Every moment the world begins and ends, at various levels.

You may not be consciously after true happiness, but if you want money, you want self-sufficiency, so that is your idea of true happiness. Otherwise if you didn't want it you would not have asked. If you want self-sufficiency, it can't be achieved through money, and I'll tell you why. The reason is because the more money you have, the more you need outside protection to keep hold of it. But the less money you have, the less you have to lose.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Let us give up talking about this myth .what about real super power.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
Really at best your at the beginning of of being enlightened at all and not even close to a "demi god". There is no such thing. More like self gratification. One of the first questions asked was what is the name of the true God which is Elohim you did not answer because being a part of God your are not close to God.

The world will not end tommorow because of none of the signs of scripture have occured. Like someone else has suggested its an attempt by evil forces to influence some to discredit biblical prophecy because they did not keep to the word which is your sheild against it, the knowledge of the truth. There is only one way to have true enlightment and not in the ways of the world which will always lead you down a path of deception in some way.

To have faith in the Lord you must understand the things of the word.

John 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Hebrews 2:14
Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil

Hebrews 2:15
And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Not what any, Bhagavad Git'ist , Islamic, Catholic, Jehovah's Witness, Gnostic, Pagan, Kabbalist, Occultist, or any man looking for the prestige of men or of works has ever done.

Because in the end there is no justification for your own evil in the sight of true righteousness which being in the flesh and compassed with our own infirmity we know not. We find ourselves under the scrutiny and judgment of a righteous god because ast it says the spirit of he which is in you. For if it were by our own we would have dissolved ourselves away into inequity.

Elohim is not the name of the true God, and for most people it is a meaningless word. Heaven is not a place with golden gates where if you don't know the secret password you don't get in. The "name" of God is: Eternity, Absolute, Perfection, Wisdom.

At least we agree the world won't end.

The book of John contains contradictions by Jesus as to whether or not God is greater than himself or he is the same as God. The phrase "only" begotten son is exclusive key aspect of Christianity that is completely false. We are all sons of God.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What your saying resonates with me, i have just recently started to explore meditation and tai chi, obviously i take what you say with a pinch of salt but it's all good. What is the best way to start aiming for enlightment? I want to unlock my minds full potentail and progress spiritually, can you give me some pointers on how i should proceed? Thanks for the thread has been a good read!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
OP,

To be quite honest, I feel a lot of negativity and evil emanating from you.

It seriously feels like you are just typing words. There is no mana behind them whatsoever.

The way you talk, just does not feel right.

You are a false prophet, and you are spreading lots of lies and demonic energy.

You are narcissistic, and you have also outed yourself as demon spawn.

That's what I think.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

So, what does the whole 2012 thing mean? Is it a time period of global enlightenment?
edit on 20-5-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply. My mind does brain storm a lot, but this could be caused by the amount of books I read. I'm a 16 year old student, currently studying, so I've yet to get time on reading anything else. One more thing. Should I meditate? I only really wanted to do it to help me with the stressful times of Collegework, etc, but if it can help me become more self aware about my self as an eternal being then sure, but I'd rather have your own advice first.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Its because your not understanding the true meaning.

It is true only the son knows the true name of God but that is the closest translation in spoken word.

He is the begotton son meaning he was Gods direct Son. He was manifest in him.

Trust me the whole New Age philosphies are nothing but a deception from the devil and the fallen angels luckily God had showed me the truth.

Dont fall for the trick.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

The soul of the universe? Is the universe alive and we are all one, with Universal Law supreme?

Soul of the universe means like the one central law of the universe that connects all the other laws, the central force. Yes, the universe is alive and we are all one, with universal law (God, Nature, Time Itself, various different terminology), whatever you call it, that is the supreme law.

Could the universe be something else, a hologram, more advanced than anything anthill tech could produce? Say smaller than a grain of sand infinite inwards, and we could play this with our minds/souls?

Even if that were the case, there would have to be an "absolute" meaning there would have to be the highest level of the technology or hologram of the universe. That absolute is the Self which sees the hologram universe. For most humans, they become confused and believe the hologram is real, but those who are enlightened can see through the hologram at the Self beyond their mind (retrospective logic, ontological, comprehending that which is behind the mind's eye). This Self is not a hologram but the real level of reality.

That means outside it the Family/Designers/Creators, all that is Good/Love is? Yet never truly leaving the children alone in the school either?

God is love, and so that is the fabric of the universe, so the opposite charges of good and evil, the dualities, hot and cold, wet and dry, is just the illusion, because when you see the true God, you realize that there is no such thing as "cold" there is only heat, so there is no such thing as darkness, there is only light, and there is no such thing as evil because there is only goodness.

What this means is that EVIL DOES NOT EXIST, only Goodness exists, and thus the duality of Good/Evil is shattered.

edit on 20-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
how many chucks could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

and what did the whatever the hell it was mean when it told me to "do as I've told you to do my son"?(see thread in signature for further information)

Thanks!

Peace...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Where do you think this duality comes from, man can only do these things on their own.

The serpents are master decievers. They get you to give in to yourself,

Its the lie the devil has played on man and the perdition has followed all along genetically.

The devil is very much real as well as spirits and its a spirtual wickedness that exists in this plane or lower dimensions if you want to call it that. Trying to emulate and pervert the things of God.

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

I am glad that you also understand that the OP is a master deciever demi-daemon.

We are onto you OP.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

How inflated is your ego, considering you believe yourself to be a Demi-God? Please use a numberscale between 1-100. Also what gave you the right to the name and or privilege of being a Demi-God? Also would you agree with me that someone claiming to be a Demi-God is most likely not, especially if they talk highly of themselves IE:Right behind "godhood"

Thanks

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join