It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Obama is NOT a Christian.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Very desperate and very disgraceful,now they pull the... 'God Card' in this.
Is it really that serious OP ?

tIf you read the Bible you would know what happens to the nations that turn their back on Israel.

Out of all the 1,001threads on obama this one has to be the most disgraceful out of all of them.
Anything for a few stars i guess,lmaf.

If you read the Bible

edit on 20-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
who cares if he isnt christian ? maybe he doesnt believe in fairytales.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
POTUS is not a Christian. He is a Marxist. He is dedicated to the agenda of the NWO which is anti-Christ. All that Black Liberation Theology he was exposed to is a false Christianity and his pastor is a false pastor. Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing. Obama pretended to be Christian but the truth slipped out during an interview when he exposed his sympathy for Islam. Islam is very authoritarian and Marxism is very authoritarian because it espouses the State as all -supreme.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AmerikanDekline

Yes, I do believe many things are happening in the world pointing to this being possibly the "End Times".

My proof was presented in many of posts in this thread, especially the OP.

You cannot call yourself Christian and turn your back on Israel. The Bible warns us what will happen if you do.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Yes, I'm only in it for the flags and stars. If I earn 5,000 in each I get the ATS home game, baseball cap, and coffee mug. (ie. the "Deluxe" package)

edit on 20-5-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
My evidence? Today's speech. It is a serious breach to a close Ally's national security.

Obama told us he was a Christian. A Christian is bound to protect Israel.

America is a Christian nation, like it or not!

If you read the Bible you would know what happens to the nations that turn their back on Israel.

It's time for Christians to speak up.

Our President traded Usama for Israel.

There us nothing you can post here to refute the guy is not a Christian. It's another lie, piled on top of all the rest!!!
edit on 19-5-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

I love it when someone says there is NOTHING you can post....to change their mind....Makes for a pointless discussion now doesn't it ? Above and beyond that, the person loses all credibility.

So sad

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Yes, I do believe many things are happening in the world pointing to this being possibly the "End Times".

My proof was presented in many of posts in this thread, especially the OP.

You cannot call yourself Christian and turn your back on Israel. The Bible warns us what will happen if you do.

what happens ?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

edit on 20-5-2011 by BiGGz because: del

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSR71

bo does believe in faerie tales
he loves muzlims.
Well maybe they aren't about faerie tails
more like blood and gore and stupidity type Nightmares!
One thing I know he doesn't believe in besides Jesus and that is the Constitution and America.
Thank Goodness he's bye bye soon no matter What religion he is or is not...
edit on 20-5-2011 by AmericanDaughter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

"proof was presented in many of posts in this thread, especially the OP. "

I have read the whole thread sadly and I assure you there is no proof...it's your opinion...and how you personally understand the bible...I'm starting to think you don't know the difference between opinion and fact or could be your just a troll if so congrats bro

Its Official: This thread is NOT official

edit on 20-5-2011 by AmerikanDekline because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2011 by AmerikanDekline because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I would give back the land I stole, apologize and leave.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Yes, I'm only in it for the flags and stars. If I earn 5,000 in each I get the ATS home game, baseball cap, and coffee mug. (ie. the "Deluxe" package)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter
reply to post by TheSR71

bo does believe in faerie tales
he loves muzlims.
Well maybe they aren't about faerie tails
more like blood and gore and stupidity type Nightmares!
One thing I know he doesn't believe in besides Jesus and that is the Constitution and America.
Thank Goodness he's bye bye soon no matter What religion he is or is not...
edit on 20-5-2011 by AmericanDaughter because: (no reason given)

jesus is a fairytale hun , all of it is.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

you honestly think that dont you.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

solved that problem turned my back on israel and christianity.
two birds one stone!!!!

feels nice to remove the shackles of ancient fairy tales composed by men to scare and enslave other men.
israel has made fools of you and your brethren for ages, and with such a nice stipulation such as being ordered by god to blindly support them, they've got away with plenty.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

i will just deny ignorance and just ride what the truther said.
Ignorance won today...it wasnt denied for some reason.

you suckle the tit of ignorance

you said no ones response here....

so either way
your mind is made up

ignorance won

and by not supporting israel

does not make them not a christian

it makes them logical and reasonable

israel is a terrorist nation and committing genocide

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

reply to post by rlnochance

I posted the verses earlier but here you go:

Genesis 12:1-4
The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you. I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." So Abram left, as the LORD had told him; and Lot went with him. Abram was seventy-five years old when he set out from Haran.

Cherry picking?
I try to answer everybody, it's tough on a quick-moving thread.

So CURSES = turning our backs? Abraham = Israel? Show me when has America ever inflicted a curse (LOL) on Abraham. If you are concerned about the end times then I should direct you to the book of Revelation. Nothing is mentioned about Israel or Obama there. Also, I would recommend studying up on the difference between Him, God, the Lord God, and to whom God refers to himself as We implying that God is many which contradicts other parts of the Bible.

OP, you really need to study the Bible YOURSELF and quit watching silly TV movies like Left Behind.

-Ooops, I was wrong. 144,000 of "all the tribes of Israel" are "sealed." (7:1-8)
edit on 20-5-2011 by BIGPoJo because: It does mention Israel. 144,000 of "all the tribes of Israel" are "sealed." (7:1-8)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Undeniable proof that we are reaching the end times:

*Revelation 9:16 "And the number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them."

An army of that size had never existed until China's army reached that number in the 1960's.

* Zephaniah 3:9 "For then I will return to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent."

Prior to the restoration of Israel in 1948, Hebrew was a dead language. Now Hebrew is spoken throughout Israel.

((But, while scholars and theologians maintained a reading fluency of Hebrew, it ceased to be anyone's native language. Jews in exile adopted Gentile languages, or created regional dialects such as Yiddish and Ladino. Reading knowledge of Hebrew answered Jews' needs, therefore it ceased to change and foster new words and idioms. This is the linguistic definition of death. Hebrew joined Latin and Sanskrit as egghead-speak, a historical artifact heard mainly in ritual repetitions, understood by a select few, seldom used to communicate between individuals.

In 1948, Modern Hebrew became, not an official language, but THE official language, of Israel. Yiddish and German, contenders for some measure of recognition, were tossed out completely. To fully appreciate the impact of this decision, note that language-reanimation requires near-universal agreement on emotional issues, including:

oStandarded spelling.

oStandardised and updated grammar, including elimination of cumbersome syntax.

oStandard pronunciation, in the face of participants' "foreign" accents.

oUse of the target language in all contexts formal and informal, in spite of the fact that virtually all participants are fluent in another. This issue, more than any other, kills most revival movements.

Similar squabbles have crippled attempts to revive other languages, such as Cornish and Cadien French. Yet the Israelis established and promulgated a single, Modern Hebrew, which resembles the biblical version about as closely as contemporary English resembles Shakespeare.

Most astonishing of all, Israel's founders abandoned their native languages practically overnight. Hebrew is once again the native tongue of most Jewish Israelis. (Some Orthodox Israelis continue to speak Yiddish, arguing that only the Messiah has the right to restore Hebrew.) A Hebrew Academy oversees the language, which has spawned an impressive body of literature. Israeli universities teach in Hebrew. There are Hebrew sitcoms and comic strips. Doctors, truck drivers, rappers, and street thugs speak Hebrew. Amid the roar, the critics' silence booms like thunder. --Link))

*Numbers 19:2-7 "This is the statute of the law which the Lord has commanded, saying, "Speak to the sons of Israel that they bring you an unblemished red heifer in which is no defect and on which a yoke has never been placed. "You shall give it to Eleazar the priest, and it shall be brought outside the camp and be slaughtered in his presence. Next Eleazar the priest shall take some of its blood with his finger and sprinkle some of its blood toward the front of the tent of meeting seven times. "Then the heifer shall be burned in his sight; its hide and its flesh and its blood, with its refuse, shall be burned. "The priest shall then wash his clothes and bathe his body in water, and afterward come into the camp, but the priest shall be unclean until evening."

Link 1

Link 2

*Daniel 12:4 "But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase."

Speaks for itself. Just about 100 years ago, traveling from NYC to LA was the trip of a lifetime, much less from, say Russia to the US, Now it is done in a few hours. Knowledge has increased at an exponential rate.

99We're all striving to keep up with the quantum leaps being made in all areas of knowledge. It's estimated that medical knowledge, for example, doubles every seven years, and scientific knowledge doubles every twenty years. The total written knowledge in the world is said to have doubled between 1450 and 1750, and then to have doubled again between 1750 and 1900. Between 1900 and 1950, human knowledge doubled once more, and then again from 1950 to 1975. Now, it is believed to double every 900 days. By the year 2020, global knowledge is predicted to double every 72 days! --Link))

*Revelation 13:16-17 "And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name."

This was not fully possible until the last hundred years or so.

*Revelation 11:3, 7-10 "And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophecy for twelve hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth. When they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up out of the abyss will make war with them, and overcome them and kill them. And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which mystically is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified. Those from the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will look at their dead bodies for three and a half days, and will not permit their dead bodies to be laid in a tomb. And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and celebrate; and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth."

Television and the 24-hour news networks make it possible for people around the world to see the dead prophets and rejoice at their deaths.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
sometimes I feel obama very active in defends some issue when on the other hand he ignores things very clear as sun. he spoke about the traitors rulers who collaborate with him one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
. . . If you are concerned about the end times then I should direct you to the book of Revelation. Nothing is mentioned about Israel or Obama there

. . .

Hey smarty pants. Revelation is only one part of the end times stuff.

Their is plenty in the Bible on Israel in the end times, including in Revelation.

I have a nice juicy list for you

Israel in the End Times

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join