It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: U.S. May Try to Occupy Pakistan

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by CayceFan

Now that you have graduated to the ability to read my posts, let me give you a cracker.

The reason the US wont start a war with a big country is because we are pu&&ies plain and simple. We like to go pick on aghanistan and run home and post youtube videos making ourselves look tough by killing a bunch of opium farmers, its not even a country that has a modern army lmao. That is the very essence of pu&&iness.

Seriously what is your education level? Do you even have a professional degree like me?

I do not know if I have a degree like you or not -you have not made it clear to me what your degree might be. I hardly think its relevant though. I'm quite certain that you're not a military strategist and I have already conceded that you know more about being a pussy than me.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420
reply to post by Realms

The US also likes to form coalitions to use cost sharing.

War is expensive, why go alone (and pay alone) if you don't have to?

Exactly. A typical military strategy is to produce an offensive measure with " numbers". The more man power you have, the better chance of success.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If they are thinking of pulling this off, the U.S. is suiciding. As far as I know Pakistan is Heavily Allied with China, Strategic partners to be more formal. That invasion would probably turn a lot of things upside down, as bad it is already.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I do not know if I have a degree like you or not -you have not made it clear to me what your degree might be.

Most likely his degree is in Womens studies!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CayceFan

Now that you have graduated to the ability to read my posts, let me give you a cracker.

The reason the US wont start a war with a big country is because we are pu&&ies plain and simple. We like to go pick on aghanistan and run home and post youtube videos making ourselves look tough by killing a bunch of opium farmers, its not even a country that has a modern army lmao. That is the very essence of pu&&iness.

Seriously what is your education level? Do you even have a professional degree like me?

So that's the reason huh? Thank you for using your simple mind to make it so simple for the rest of us!

One thing we can agree on - you probably are an expert of the Art and "essence of pussiness!"

So when will the USA declare war on Russia and china? Someone who may be almost as equal capable? At least pick on someone their own size? Never, you know why; yep we are pussies. We only pick on weaker countries

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realms

I do not know if I have a degree like you or not -you have not made it clear to me what your degree might be.

Based on what evidence?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

You do understand that when the Kuwait war was ongoing back in the early 90's, Iraq was considered by most a pretty significant military right?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I do not know if I have a degree like you or not -you have not made it clear to me what your degree might be. I hardly think its relevant though. I'm quite certain that you're not a military strategist and I have already conceded that you know more about being a pussy than me.

Well if you wanted to start arguing and name calling which you started, yes a degree is relevant then. If you are some high school, haven't even gone to college, or beyond or haven't studied anything beyond youtube you are not on my educational level. You just need to go back to your cookies and milk.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You do understand that when the Kuwait war was ongoing back in the early 90's, Iraq was considered by most a pretty significant military right?

the us still needed the help of 30 additional countries, and had to go back in 20 years later to do it again. Still we havent had a victory there.
edit on 19-5-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

It took the British Empire, the most powerful force on earth at the time, 22 years. I'll say it again, 22 years to crush the Boers.

In the US we spent a century fighting Native Americans before finally crushing their insurgency.

Asymmetric wars take awhile.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

Interesting, they did a pretty good job stopping the Soviets from expanding westwards into Europe during the cold war by using it's massive overwhelming nuclear deterent, ICBM and submarnine force. The only thing that stood in the way of Soviet occupation was America's coupling with NATO forces that deployed superior tactical nuclear weapons along european borders, it was the only way Europe and the West could defned itself from the Soviets massive armoured forces which were poised along the border. However, based on the fact that all you can offer up is child like cheap shot one liners like your latest piece of epic brilliance, I have a feeling you don't even have the slightest idea what the Warsaw Pact was do you?

Oops....seems to me THE_PROFESSIONAL has met his match.........

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

we are pussies.

Speaking for yourself!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Based on what evidence?

Based on the overwhelming consensus - and in this case, that's good enough for us!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Well if you wanted to start arguing and name calling which you started, yes a degree is relevant then. If you are some high school, haven't even gone to college, or beyond or haven't studied anything beyond youtube you are not on my educational level. You just need to go back to your cookies and milk.

That's not the case - I have a degree but do not feel inferior so I don't need to flaunt about it. Either way though - I wouldn't need one to engage in such a mindless conversation with such a seemingly mindless individual.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Based on what evidence?

Based on the overwhelming consensus - and in this case, that's good enough for us!

If overwhelming consensus stated you were gay, would you be?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

we are pussies.

Speaking for yourself!

If your so tough why dont you go invade china or russia. Yes you are a pussy who only picks on weaker people.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Well then your name is uberretardo isnt it then? You don't act like you know anything beyond youtube.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

If he had a mustache like the one in youre av picture, i would say yes that makes them gay...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

When do the yanks install their Missile Shield to protect America in Pakistan? They have already occupied every other NATO country under the flag of convience of NATO.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins

If he had a mustache like the one in youre av picture, i would say yes that makes them gay...

Click on sig, you will see why the mustache is important.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join