It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Thread was Censored.!! New Video on Obama BC Issue.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Yes my thread was censored.

I had many people posting nonsense and rhetoric throughout the thread and my thread was subsequently closed. I had posted several alerts to moderators to remove many off topic and insults made toward me for bringing the Video(s) to light.

One of these videos was new and had not had a thread tied to it before; which i wanted to be the main topic of the thread.

But sadly my thread was Subsequently removed. Most likely due to ties of the members attacking me personally throughout the thread for wanting to talk about the issue; most of the people throughout the thread deemed it more important to talk about why i shouldn't have posted this thread and/or off topic issues not pertaining to the discussion of the matter at hand whether the video provided some good points about the Long Form BC issue.

I for one found the video extremely compelling i'll imbed it for you and give you a link to my thread that was derailed by trolls and subsequently shut down for reasons unknown considering this new video was extremely compelling on the matter.

Thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

As previously mentioned - there are a myriad of threads on the topic. Please add your thoughts to one of the existing topics.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

Umm, no, it was closed because there are already a billion obama threads.

Surely we don't need one for every single thing people think they have discovered?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Why do other myriad of said threads on different videos not be subsequently closed then. Hrm?

Understand? The video i had was new and brought into light a new discrepancy in the LONG FORM BC. Relation to the Purported Earlier Faked Long Form BC.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

It's not an automatic process.

Understand? After seeing the issue, I don't really care to be honest, just pointing out that you're rant complaining about others being the cause of your thread being locked, is in error.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Thanks for embedding the video, OP.

Do you know the provenance of the so called "forgery"? To my eyes it looks very genuine, very businesslike. The writing on it looks quite "of a piece", i.e., no anomalous differences in color of the ink and so forth.

I would like to look at it in more detail. I'll try to find it on the web.

I hope I am wrong, but to me it looks more and more as if Obama was set up to fail in some spectacular way, right from the beginning. I really hope I am wrong. I have a terrible feeling that he is being set up for big political reasons.

People are right to be upset about it if he was not a natural born US citizen in the office he holds, but, . . . I think there is much more to this situation than meets the eye.

The powers at the top could've busted him at any point for elegibility reasons, but they didn't. I think they are hunting bigger game and have set this situation up very carefully.

I hate to say it, but I think Obama himself could be in real personal danger. It's just a bad taste in my mouth.

It would be so easy to pull a Lee Harvey Charley India Alpha Oswald racist out the hat to be the patsy in the middle of a plot to do in the President to advance the security state agenda.

Can you think of a better way to burn down Detroit and Los Angeles all over again and bring the army into the streets and last but not least, do a number on conspiracy theorists and unfettered free speech?

Great video though. This might be something important.
edit on 17-5-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

If you care to read the thread yes it was because of Others!. Their Friends are mods see what i mean *wink*wink*

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

And they closed my thread when i brang such a good video into the light.

I think my thread was closed for reasons of people bashing my thread had mods as friends. (read the thread you'll see) Also see how crazy people were acting toward me in the thread.

To be honest its ridiculous what happened to my thread you should read it. Its pretty ridiculous it was closed . Also another video i'll imbed for you that shows something interesting about the text.... in the long form BC

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The guy in your second video also thinks it's a possibility that the people who put out the whitehouse.gov birth certificate are "trying to expose Obama".

I think this is a real possibility. I don't think it is at all beyond reason that people are being manipulated and polarized around this subject with some greater objective in mind.

This scam has been too easy to unmask. I think it might have been meant to be unmasked.

So far I see a situation tailor made for some deluded racist to make his entrance as a patsy style "assassin".

I hope I am wrong.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Yes my thread was censored.

It can hardly be called censored when It still shows up on the main board and your profile. If it really was censored it would have been completely deleted. And as someone above mentioned, they gave a reason in the thread itself explaining why It was closed.

Over reacting much?

edit on 17-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Thanks for embedding the video, OP.

Do you know the provenance of the so called "forgery"? To my eyes it looks very genuine, very businesslike. The writing on it looks quite "of a piece", i.e., no anomalous differences in color of the ink and so forth.

It has a notation at the bottom pertaining to a law that did not exist until about 20 years after supposed birth certificate was "certified." It must be those really professional time travelers. These things are too easy to debunk that the only way anyone can give them any credence is by really really wanting to.

That other thread was shut down because there are several hundred other threads already on the topic.

Seeing a birther thread finally get closed for being duplicate was actually a first and the resulting pity party has turned out to be more entertaining than the existing birther threads it tried to duplicate. The second video has been posted and debunked on several not closed threads. This thread is very funny.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

As previously mentioned - there are a myriad of threads on the topic. Please add your thoughts to one of the existing topics.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

Umm, no, it was closed because there are already a billion obama threads.

Surely we don't need one for every single thing people think they have discovered?

I agree, you don't really need to start a new thread for the video there are a ton of other threads you could have added this new "evidence" to. Starting a new thread with the same content of an already closed thread is only going to get this thread closed too. It's not being censored, it's called keeping the board clean and free of repeated information.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977
It has a notation at the bottom pertaining to a law that did not exist until about 20 years after supposed birth certificate was "certified."

Interesting. What exactly do you mean here? The photos might help.

Here is the whitehouse.gov version of the Obama birth certificate long form:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90258d17c5ab.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a genuine authentic copy of a real long form birth certificate of Susan Nordyke, born in Hawaii in 1961:

www.wnd.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9b18462c45a.gif[/atsimg]

Here is the reputed forgery of Obama's long form Hawaiian birth certificate, which gives the hospital where he was born as "Unknown -- Kenya, Africa":

alohareporter.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/24a337edc1d3.jpg[/atsimg]

Note: The Nordyke copy has a backround added with an authentication of the document as an official copy of the original form. The form is actually the same size as the other two.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

No but i think its wrong to close a thread when i bring into light a new video that shows compelling evidence of the forgery of the Long Form Birth Certificate.

A video that i haven't seen on ATS yet.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jubes

Its not repeated information the Video brings new Data about and proof about the forgery of the birth Certificate its a completely new topic and my thread was censored im actually appalled that all the other purported duplicate threads weren't closed and just mine was.

There are like a dozen other threads that weren't closed but mine was because if you read my thread it shows how the person told a super mod (His friend) to close my thread.

I have lost Faith in ATS.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
There are like a dozen other threads that weren't closed but mine was because if you read my thread it shows how the person told a super mod (His friend) to close my thread.

Exactly. There were already plenty of threads on it. You still seem to be confused as to why more than a dozen threads on the same thing might be overkill though. Maybe ATS is just picking on you. Have you tried adding your video to the hundreds of existing threads?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Runaway1977

Still and what makes the other threads not deemed to be closed and mine closed because i post 1 new completely almost 10 minute video of compelling things about the purported Fraud BC and the Long Form Released BC and i also post another video that i thought was really good as well but i know the 2nd one was posted on other threads i just wanted to substantiate the thread.

And you believe this is reason to close my thread. Perhaps maybe you have not had posts on ATS removed for not viloating any T and C but because i insulted the intelligence of a long time member and they called a mod to remove and/or off-topic label my post because i made a good point.

Thats called Censorship and its also called i've lost faith in how the site is moderated and whos moderating it.

I have had posts removed before on ATS for no apparent reason.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/24a337edc1d3.jpg[/atsimg]

Note: The Nordyke copy has a backround added with an authentication of the document as an official copy of the original form. The form is actually the same size as the other two.

Why are you posting these other images? I am confused. You addressed the one you called "the supposed forgery." At the bottom, HRS 338-

It would have been very hard for that to be written 20 years before it existed much less used to obtain said certificate. You know how I know this? I read all about it in 3 other threads.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Runaway1977

I know this is what happened the person who verbally attacked me throughout the thread. Said in a post he was sicking a supermod on me to close my thread and subsequently happened right after he said it. He also made some extremely rude statements throughout the thread essentially trolling

edit on 17-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Funny how my thread riled people up alot of people wanted to keep replying to my thread about the video because they wanted to discuss about why it should be taken down and oh Obama threads to many close them all.

But this thread was about a different issue related a video i found that hadn't been posted on ATS yet to my knowledge and i found the video extremely compelling even getting enough replies to hit the front page. But yet albeit most of the replies were trolls.

Censorship is what i deem it to be nothing more nothing less.
edit on 17-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
OMG. Talk about beating a dead horse.

Once realized that one of your videos had been posted and reviewed...and eventually debunked...you should have removed the video, and changed the title of your thread. Instead you went round and round with members, arguing and threatening to "tattle", instead of taking your own advice and staying on topic.

"Because all i have gotten from you is personal attacks. I will have your posts removed."

top topics

<<   2 >>

join