It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Compelling Videos PROOF Obama's BC is a FRAUD.!!!- SCARY

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

2 Compelling Videos PROOF Obama's BC is a FRAUD.!!!- SCARY

These are two of the most compelling videos i have seen proving Obama is Indeed a Kenyan.

When will anyone in the U.S Government or Citizens take action against your illegal president. He is not a natural Born American Citizen.

I personally believed the BC was released to cause confusion and as lead dis-array so people can argue over such things instead of actually

IMPEACHING OBAMA
He needs to be Impeached!

As the saying goes ( and think about this phrase while watching the first epic video)

"IF YOU WANT TO CONTROL THE DISSENT; YOU LEAD THE DISSENT"

edit on 17-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Oh awesome, I'm gonna go ahead and file this next to the photo I have of Elvis and Tu Pac hanging out in Mexico.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Bush deserved to be Impeached Likewise,

I'm not defending nor supporting 'Obama' .. i'm just stating that one could find reasons to impeach most in Government past and present.. and indeed future at that

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Find a more credible video(nothing from youtube)

link   
reply to post by TokiTheDestroyer

"Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act."

So quick to dis-credit while posting before the time before you could have watched both videos fully. Hrmm...

link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

This crap is still going around?

Seriously, let it go already.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Are you seriously kidding here?

THIS HAS BEEN DISPROVEN A THOUSAND TIMES YET PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON TO SEE IF THE CLAIM YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE HAS ALREADY BEEN BROUGHT FORTH!

ATS Seriously needs to shut these down and not use political or personal bias to leave them alone because the actions of those mods and Admins who do nothing about this indirectly make ATS apart of the radical fringe.

ATS,

SHUT THESE LIES DOWN OR ELSE THE MANTRA OF "DENY IGNORANCE" CAN NO LONGER APPLY.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This is not so scary ......Really none of us will ever know the truth and thats just the way it is and will always be theres more important stuff going on

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

I don't need to watch more drivel to know that the birthers are clutching at straws.
At any rate, don't sit there and question my motives while you have a couple of bogus youtube videos.
I hate all politicians equally, I'm just tired of this.... this..... bull#.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Are you seriously kidding here?

THIS HAS BEEN DISPROVEN A THOUSAND TIMES YET PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON TO SEE IF THE CLAIM YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE HAS ALREADY BEEN BROUGHT FORTH!

ATS Seriously needs to shut these down and not use political or personal bias to leave them alone because the actions of those mods and Admins who do nothing about this indirectly make ATS apart of the radical fringe.

ATS,

SHUT THESE LIES DOWN OR ELSE THE MANTRA OF "DENY IGNORANCE" CAN NO LONGER APPLY.

Why are you Yelling ??????? My ears hurt

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Thats exactly what they want; people like you to let it go.

oh "Who Cares , If its fake"

or " It doesn't matter"

Fact is it does matter. People are scared of the truth.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. "

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Then don't bother posting on threads about your purported views on my drivel. Then maybe you don't have to discuss it;

In fact if you took the time to post here you still have some kind of attachment to the subject if you can't post something constructive don't bother posting.

Other wise its just trolling.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

The Truth will Set you free my friend... become enlightened PEACE

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Seriously, is it too hard to disclose or summarize the claims you present in these videos? Do I REALLY need to sit through 17 minutes of video to figure out that you're spouting off claims already covered?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

Then don't bother posting on threads about your purported views on my drivel. Then maybe you don't have to discuss it;

In fact if you took the time to post here you still have some kind of attachment to the subject if you can't post something constructive don't bother posting.

Other wise its just trolling.

You my friend are the troll whereas you are trying to bring up this topic after it's been debunked a thousand times. Only trolls continually bring up debunked and disproven topics.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

Do not troll please. Watch the videos and come to your own conclusion other wise don't bother posting such rhetoric.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

reply to post by The Sword

Thats exactly what they want; people like you to let it go.

oh "Who Cares , If its fake"

or " It doesn't matter"

Fact is it does matter. People are scared of the truth.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. "

Actually, the fact is it doesn't matter.
As much as you think it might, we never actually elected anyone.
Ever hear of the electoral college?
Your vote hasn't counted as long as its been around, and your opinions don't matter.
They do what they want to do, we all talk big and act like we can do something, but the sad reality of the matter is we can't. What they want to happen is happening, and don't think for a second some thread on a conspiracy theory website is going to be the hangman's knot.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

reply to post by VicDiaz89

Do not troll please. Watch the videos and come to your own conclusion other wise don't bother posting such rhetoric.

Look at the troll, complaining about trolling.

Ah, children these days.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Post something more constructive countering what you say in the video instead of spouting repetitive and nonsensical rhetoric ! PLEASE

If you have nothing constructive to dismantle the information in the videos don't even bother.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

This is off-topic do not go off topic. If you have nothing to post countering the evidence brought forward in the Videos

Final Warning to you.

Don't bother posting Otherwise I'll alert a MOD

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join