It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Compelling Videos PROOF Obama's BC is a FRAUD.!!!- SCARY

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I had started to suspect as much with the way interesting topics are becoming fewer but new members seem to be skyrocketing all while I went to the search page to find the example they use to help you use the search tool is

For example, if you want to search on the exact phrase Obama's birth certificate, you would type this in the search field;
"Obama's birth certificate"
Making sure you use the quotation marks.

But if you want to include any content on ATS that also discuss Kenya or Indonesia;
"Obama's birth certificate" Kenya Indonesia
The search engine will find the exact phrase and also content with other keywords.

I am starting to think that by becoming a member of ATS I really just walked into the wrong room. I was looking for something a little more serious.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
You want a fact?

Gore won the popular vote, Bush won the election.

Tell me again why the birth certificate matters?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

edit on 5/17/11 by TokiTheDestroyer because: Double post

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by Runaway1977

Can you provide me another Thread which has started on the Topic with these exact two videos being shown in the first post. Then I'll Gladly Close have the Thread close.

Other than that; what makes you think i'm not allowed to have a thread about these two videos? Clearly i found them compelling if you don't then just don't reply.

I did not claim there was another thread that is formatted exactly like yours and starts off exactly the way you started yours off. That is not what I wrote. The second video I have already seen about a dozen times. How many of those threads had it in the OP, I cannot say. Suffice it to say it has been covered. The first video is a new video with old information. If that makes you feel like you are bringing something new to the table then more power to you.

I guess I should not expect much from you. The mods on the other hand should have some standards.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
I come in peace....
Have y'all actually watched the videos posted in the OP?
I'm not a birther, but I do despise Obama (and everything he stands for/represents)
I am also a video editor.
The YT'er definitely knows what he's doing/talking about,
I haven't read every thread on ATS about the BC, but have read most, and I honestly do not agree with what y'all are saying.
I say this from a genuine, objective place- and in no way am trying to demean or belittle anyone.
(just want to reiterate this as it's often difficult to correctly interpret 'tone' through this means of communication)

I am honestly interested in what you are saying- so if you would be so kind as to elaborate and/or link to a specific thread AND page therein said thread as a reference, I'd really appreciate it

Peace and L

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Let me note stick to the thread topic please.

DO Not Bother Posting without watching the video and coming to your own conclusions and/or provide counter-arguments and/or your own opinions.

Lets stay on Topic.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut
Maybe I'm oversimplifying the issue, but even if Obama was born in Kenya, since his mother was a US citizen, doesn't that automatically make him one as well?

Since he was born in Hawaii the nation's 50th State makes him a fully flegged citizen by birth and there is a segment trying to deny him this birthright by saying that since his dad was Kenyan born automatically disqualifies him citizenship for which this is not the case and never will be the case.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

DO Not Bother Posting without watching the video and coming to your own conclusions and/or provide counter-arguments and/or your own opinions.

Lets stay on Topic.

I am staying on topic but since it is not helping out your case you are trying to say we are going off topic but it is you who remains off topic.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

So you're just going to conveniently ignore the facts and questions I laid out.

Way to deny ignorance

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Yes but what about the Videos that is what this thread is about. The Text has clearly been implemented see 2nd video and the number 2 in the purported Fake certificate released years or so ago is the same weird number 2 seen in the new birth Certificate.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TokiTheDestroyer

So you're just going to conveniently ignore the facts and questions I laid out.

Way to deny ignorance

Plus I fully believe the entire purpose of this group is to make our peaceful group here violent all in an attempt to get this site shut down because they can't tout their mantra's here. Like a group destroying the site from within.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Yes but what about the Videos that is what this thread is about. The Text has clearly been implemented see 2nd video and the number 2 in the purported Fake certificate released years or so ago is the same weird number 2 seen in the new birth Certificate.

Long form and short form bc's always carry the same Certificate Number because that is how they are recorded. Wow. What will it be next?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TokiTheDestroyer
You want a fact?

Gore won the popular vote, Bush won the election.

Tell me again why the birth certificate matters?

If you didn't care about the Birth Certificate don't bother posting to the thread that simple. Peace.

(If you did post you do have some care about the subject)

Other than that just don't post about it. Other wise that means you do have some interest in the subject. If you don't have an interest about whether it matters or not maybe you should find another thread!.

link   

Lets stay on Topic.

I am actually waiting for you to express your own opinion and argument for the videos. You have not really shown any evidence that you watched them. You are asking people to take the time to argue something you are not willing to take the time to present. What about people that cannot watch videos on their computer for whatever reason? Can you try to explain what has been presented for them? Can you write out an informed opinion of the videos yourself?

link   

You clearly do not understand what the statement i said mean't! watch the Videos other wise do not bother ! Because you don't even know what i just mean't!

BTW the one that i was talking about was a purported FAKE Long Form but it ended up having the same number 2 marking on it

They were both Long Form Watch the videos or don't post
edit on 17-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Like my teachers used to tell me that the point of the book report was not because my teacher wanted to hear about my stupid book. She just wanted me to show that I read and understood it. This was a very basic part of elementary school.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

You clearly do not understand what the statement i said mean't! watch the Videos other wise do not bother ! Because you don't even know what i just mean't!

BTW the one that i was talking about was a purported FAKE Long Form but it ended up having the same number 2 marking on it

Your purpose here is to rile someone up and to cause chaos but since obviously that plan isn't taking you are getting irked and irate. The same printer was used to print the text on both which means the same fonts and sizes were used. My, my, what are you on?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

There is a 112 page thread on the second video. No need to discuss it here unless you have something fresh to reveal about it. I actually could not help noticing that none of the people pushing these videos can explain what they see in them.

Other thread

Just to get that out of your way so that you can perhaps narrow your focus and be successful where the many other threads on this exact topic have failed.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977

There is a 112 page thread on the second video. No need to discuss it here unless you have something fresh to reveal about it. I actually could not help noticing that none of the people pushing these videos can explain what they see in them.

Other thread

Just to get that out of your way so that you can perhaps narrow your focus and be successful where the many other threads on this exact topic have failed.

This is something that they will never do because it requires too much brain power to research. I've got like 50 or so posts in that thread alone. Lack of stars on the op further proves that their claim is baseless but since you and I seem to be getting them all means without a shadow of doubt that we are the enlightened ones and not this tool.
edit on 17-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

As again you fail to see the fact that you did not watch the first video you thought it was me comparing the long and short form when actually i was comparing to long forms.

Then you say i am irate when in fact i have done nothing of the like.

I have therefore deemed all further posts from you as ignored. I will gladly discuss this with anyone else.

Because all i have gotten from you is personal attacks. I will have your posts removed.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join