It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 'Birth Certificate' Anomalies Inexplicable- No Way an X is an H

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

Well - my apologies I didnt notice the 'almost factual news'. buried at the bottom.

I really feel very strongly that this should be your signature for 6 months, the title of your thread, and the title of a new forum for threads just like it.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Runaway1977 because: (no reason given)

Zoooommm....Too late...it's joining my sig list, but I won't put an author. No need to ........

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The X is clearly a malformed H.
Here allow me to explain.
Looking at the entire sentence we can clearly see that the "OF THE" portion is thicker than the rest of the text.
BLA BLA OF THE BLA BLA
Since the entire text is thick, particularly the H, it is very easy for a thick H to appear as an X since the horizonal line loses its width due to the thickness.

H

simply take a notch out of the points where the horizontal line meets the vertical line in the H and you have your X

X

It all has to do with the thickness in type. Just look at the H and you can clearly see that the left vertical did not press properly.
I'm just really confused how people would think this is somehow a conspiracy

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
What's funny is I thought Obama was born here, UNTIL he released his birth certificate. I opened the pdf released by the White House in Adobe Illustrator, and I SAW all of the manipulation used to create the document. And I KNOW quite a bit about computers and technology, at least enough to realize that Obama's birth certificate is not only a fake, but a really BAD fake considering the resources he probably had.

But then I think that he may not have had as many resources as I initially thought. Because the more resources one has for something like this, the more people who have to be "in the know" so to speak.
So I am betting this is a bad fake because the person faking it wasn't a professional in a field related to forgery(which the CIA actually has, and other 3 lettered orgs as well most likely.)

That is my main question right now...How many people at the top actually know about Obama? Top level individuals, with no security clearance ceiling could definitely keep the fact a secret...Such as the so called PTB. I'm betting they're the only ones who know. No WH aids or "nobodies" have been told anything imo...

I just wanted to say that the "layers" of the form are damning enough, but any additional evidence is helpful, although futile, because NOTHING will happen in regards to prosecution OR official disclosure.
It's sad, and I hope I'm wrong, but what can we do? The only reasonable action is to pursue these matters legally, but everyone who has done so thus far has been stonewalled and labeled a fool.

Unless the people in power suddenly have a change of heart and discover some compassion and sense of right and wrong, short of revolution there is nothing anyone can do...At least not that I know of.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Read AshleyD's post on the previous page which refutes/replicates many of the anomalies regarding Obama's BC and it being fake.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Read AshleyD's post on the previous page which refutes/replicates many of the anomalies regarding Obama's BC and it being fake.

She did not prove it was fake as she stated that the claims of it being fake are baseless. Try re reading it.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
I'd rather have an entire government comprised of Kenyan citizens than deal with any more birthers.

Well that's easy- then just move to Kenya.

And there you will have to fight some of them when you tell them he wasn't born there. Cause they believe he was.

They'll make a birther real quick out of you- or your head will be on a stake somewhere.

/

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Perhaps a court is finally going to have the courage to actually hear this case on its merits and not just cowardly pass the buck!

I never played chess, but I believe this is called a check-mate.

Order by judge Wilkinson from Hornbeck v Salazar and evidence of forgery of Obama’s BC is in front of judges of the 9th Circuit

Attorneys for Plaintiffs-Appellants Attention clerk of the court : On May 2, 2011 undersigned conducted oral argument in the above captioned case in front of Honorable Justices Berzon, Fisher and Pregerson. Please, see below additional information per FRAP 28 (j).

On May 11, 2011 Judge Joseph Wilkinson in Eastern District of Louisiana issued an order granting leave of court to file my Reply to opposition to intervene in case 10-1663 Hornbeck v Salazar. (Exhibit 1)_Reply and exhibits were filed. Decision regarding motion to intervene was issued on May 12, 2011. (Exhibit 2) This order and exhibits bear vital importance in the case at hand and show the following:

Other courts and districts refrain from deciding the issue of Barack Obama’s legitimacy for US presidency, relying on the 9th Circuit to make a determination in this matter. Exhibits provided in Hornbeck v Salazar, particularly sworn affidavit of typographic and scanning machines expert, Mr. Douglas Vogt, provide irrefutable proof that Mr. Obama indeed posted on the official site White House.gov a forgery and not a true and correct copy of an original birth certificate, issued in 1961.

This fraud and uttering of a forged birth certificate, along with invalid Social Security number, by an individual occupying the position of the President and commander in chief of the US military, is so egregious and represents such a clear danger to US National Security, that this issue needs to be decided in the most expedient matter and appeal should be granted expeditiously. I believe that the forgery, submitted by Mr. Obama, possibly included a birth certificate number, originally issued to one Virginia Sunahara, born August 4, 1961 in Wahaina hospital and transferred to Kapiolani hospital, due to medical complications, and deceased at Kapiolani and around August 5, 1961. In addition to vital records for Mr. Obama, previously requested in this complaint, I am requesting a court order of discovery of vital records of deceased Virginia Sunahara, as well as birth certificate for Mr. Obama’s half sister, Maya Soetoro, believed to be issued under statute 338-17 for a foreign born child of a Hawaiian resident. Respectfully submitted: /s/ Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ

www.orlytaitzesq.com...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Runaway1977

I do not quite understand what this kid has found or anyone else in these videos or why I should trust them anyway. Could you perhaps explain what it is they are trying to say as well as provide just a little credibility to these people? Sorry I just do not get it and random strangers used to be questionable sources.

And can you tell us why we should trust Obama??
He's lied about every thing so far..
His campaign was lie after lie of things he had NO intention of doing..

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

The case doesn’t even have anything to do with eligibility! Don’t get your hopes up.

The court allowed Orly Taitz to ‘argue’ her ‘case’ because the judge was either unaware of who she was, or he wanted her out of his court as soon as possible.

I bet Orly Taitz forgot to tell her fans how many local rules she broke when she ‘argued’ that case in Louisiana. I bet she also forgot to mention that, while she was ‘arguing’ her ‘case’ before the judge, her cell phone rang. Twice.

Orly is a lunatic and absolutely incompetent as a lawyer. Don’t know how competent she is as a dentist, but I don’t want to find out.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Did did runaway say you should "trust Obama"? I saw no such statement in is post. Nobody is asking you to trust or like Obama, you already made your mind up about him. He released his long form birth certificate and yet here you are, again.

He's lied about everything? Thats a stretch. I know that politicians lie or mislead, but all the the time? hmmmm.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

He's lied about everything? Thats a stretch. I know that politicians lie or mislead, but all the the time?

Well OK, ya got me..
He did day Kenya was his homeland...That was true..

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

He did day Kenya was his homeland...That was true..

Did he say he was born in Kenya? Did he make an official announcement saying he was born in Kenya? And why on earth would you trust Obama in saying one thing but completely dismiss everything else he presents?

"If only he'd just pull out that piece of paper, the long form birth certificate, this would all be put to rest"

uhuh.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Mate, the latest ATS poll tells me you're in the minority supporting Obama's less than truthful past..

I consider you and the like a fringe group of worshipers..

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Mate, the latest ATS poll tells me you're in the minority supporting Obama's less than truthful past..

Oh goodness, now we are equating polls to credibility
. I saw the results of that poll and the questions contained within them. It was predictable.

I consider you and the like a fringe group of worshipers

Is this suppose to be an insult? How's that long form birth certificate working out by the way? I'll assume this is a conspiracy that goes right down to the garbage man.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Is this suppose to be an insult? How's that long form birth certificate working out by the way?

The one many say is fake?
The one with a different hospital and delivering doctor than was mentioned in the past?
Is that the one you mean??

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The one many say is fake?

The one birthers say is fake. Do you believe it's fake or authentic? Simple question just to clarify your stance.

The one with a different hospital and delivering doctor than was mentioned in the past?

When was a different hospital mentioned? And when was a different physician mentioned?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Some here are not worth debating because nothing will make them alter their belief that Obama can do no wrong..

You've been in enough of these threads to know the answers to your other questions..
I don't know why you bother asking them..

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

His campaign was lie after lie of things he had NO intention of doing..

Your answer to why I should trust some random kid with a youtube video is because you do not trust Obama? I am actually a little scared for any people over the age of 12 that would employ such a "thought" process. Do you perhaps have an actual reason? I can have people shout about who they do not like without my first asking a real question.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

It was a simple question. Do you believe the long form birth certificate presented by Barack Obama is fake or authentic? Do you believe Hawaiian state government in confirming the authenticity of the long form birth certificate?

It is such a simple question. Is it A or B? Is it fake or authentic? Through out this entire birther campaign you have tried every effort to hide your clear position on this matter. Maybe because when you get called out, you can play the neutrality card. Well he released the long form a you had time and time again insisted he should to end the conspiracy, and you're back here further arguing on is eligibility.

Make a stand. Stop hiding. Do you believe the long form birth certificate fake or authentic? Simple.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Runaway1977

I just love how you guys star each other for nothing posts..
It's so sweet..

Your answer to why I should trust some random kid with a youtube video is because you do not trust Obama? I am actually a little scared for any people over the age of 12 that would employ such a "thought" process. Do you perhaps have an actual reason? I can have people shout about who they do not like without my first asking a real question.

What a silly question..

The "random kid" has yet to be proven a liar....
Obama has been proven a liar multiple times..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join