It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy, Something Just Happend to me!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Ok first off i want to state i'm a long time member even before this account so i didn't just CREATE this account to tell you about this, because it just happened no less then 20 minutes ago it feels like but now that i look at the clock i was in it for 2 hours and it felt like 10 seconds OK HOLY POO PEN

This is the second time something bizarre has happened to me while i'm in this state or mood, or feeling this sort of way you can call it.

its that sort of woke up to early, didn't get a good sleep, had to go do a # load of work which woke you up but now that your done it your instantly tired again out of no where but you're fighting to stay up because you need to do something

(this is going to sound like i fell asleep even from me reading it but trust me this was NO DREAM!!)

soooo i'm in a computer chair, get home drank 30% of a beer,[snip]
i then started feeling really tired really fast so i put my head on my couches arm rest while sitting on the chair and INSTANTLY i mean INSTANTLY it was like The Last Airbender where he goes to meditate, and i even thought that as soon as it happened, because i could think! clearly too! i've never been able to think in dreams

so BOOM i put my head down on the couch arm rest then VaaaaaZOOOOOOOM!!! sound effects and everything, sounded more like wind, but my room audio was no longer there, and i know because i have 4 fish tanks and i could no longer hear the filters (again i was thinking this as it happened) because i 've never had a dream with audio like this, OR mediatation (and i meditate all the time... this was no meditation i've ever been in)

again sorry VAAAZOOOOOM fooooooooo wind like sound, all of a sudden i'm standing in the middle of a paved street, at night time, looks like it just rained, there is fog in every direction, the trees i can see looks like they are dip and diving in lil hills or moats, some of them i could only see the tree branches (this is only about 5 seconds in) and i started thinking holy # what the # is going on where am i, why can i think so clearly how can i hear so clearly, everything looks real, holy poop this reminds me of the last air bender meditation scene, I SHOULD LOOK FOR THE SPIRIT! (seriously thats exactly what i thought) about a second later, i saw someonee!!!! (AND AGAIN I STARTED TRIPPING BALLS in my head thinking like wtf wtf wtf wtf, so i moved my head (yes still had full body conntrol to! THIS WAS NOT A DREAM) and opened my one eye a bit and i could see freaken my basement in 30% of my vision, and this trip out spirit dream or w/e in the other 70, and i started tripping agian, because i was like holy # well i'm maintaining this trip out, while looking at my basement, this reminds me of all my pazalized awakenings but different (just being awake but not being able to move yet i was able to open my eyes so it triped me out even more, use to happen to me like 5 times a night. so anyways i go back into the trip cause i dont want to lose it, and i just see some person, can't really describe them anymore besides saying they were white, average hit, buld wearing monk clothing, spinning in a 360 degree circle, and then i started to see my basement walls, even though i wasn't looking anymore! i had my eyes shut! and it was some white civic or something driving as fast as it could into my basement wall, i didn't get that!!! just got up now to tell you guys and it happens to be 2 hours later :

i got home at 12

"Sounds like you had a really cool sleep paralysis episode. I get them frequently. Especially if my sleep pattern is messed up. " - seeker11

It was as if i got a does of '___' while i was awake
edit on 12-5-2011 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2011 by elevatedone because: removed personal use reference.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Yeah eh, those darn cigarettes making everyone trip out huh

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Can you tell me was the man wearing shoes? Also what color were clothes?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
reply to post by iforget

Yeah eh, those darn cigarettes making everyone trip out huh

hmm my apologies, looking at the post from what info I had, what the heck else am I supposed to think
no offense meant to you..
edit on 5/12/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Sounds like you had a really cool sleep paralysis episode. I get them frequently.
Especially if my sleep pattern is messed up.

If I let myself go with SP I can have the wickedest lucid dreams and out of body experiences. Sometimes the feelings are too frightening for me, the noises, wind like you describe or very loud humming that hurts my ears and body vibrations. Oh yes, and they are the most real things you will ever experience. Being consciously functioning and awake in the dream world. Or whatever it may be.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

the browner ones, it was all one piece, i don't remember shoes, i remember him the least, the start, standing on the street was just unreal, with the audio to go with it, i thought i was outside.

the last time i was in this state of mind, i happened to be pretty close to the same spot in my basement, and i heard a voice, a womans voice (and its the only time i've heard a voice) so it freaked me out pretty bad, and she said "Dont move" so of course i moved, and went up stairs. i hope she means like dont move from where i live

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

yeah it was pretty cool... but scary too, even though i kept telling myself dont be scared because i get scared alot when i meditate, i see alot of things, i'm pretty good at it, so sometimes the things i see scare the crap outa me

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
For one thing I would like to tell you that you were lucid dreaming... I do that all the time... I can think and talk and make conversations and also feel and touch stuff in these type of dreams... really freaky for many but nothing new for me...

Also I had an experience like no other absolutely weird as it sounds... I was working on my computer on a project late at night, like literally doing something in Maya(3d software) I was working at around 3:00 am in the night/morning... and suddenly as I was working I blink and it was morning 8:00 am and literally I was in the same position as I was... like it felt like a fraction of a second to blink and I had passed 5 hrs straight on the chair in front of the computer...

Also I would like to add that, everything that happens, happens for a reason, like when you see such dreams its preparing you for something...

Like when I was small I had b/w dreams and it was like I was watching a film. But soon I started getting dreams in sepia tone then in color then came the control over my body,etc. It was just preparing me for the set of dreams that I was going to view later on... I saw this sequence or lets say set of sequences which were amazing like to the depth of the story and the relevance to earth even if it was from another Universe. and the beauty part of this that it was a sequence of dreams like lets say I viewed a set today I continue that set tomorrow...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

well you're very nice for coming back to say you're sorry

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Sounds like a trip report with out the psychedlics
. Maybe some how you accessed some sort of higher brain function, or ESP like experience. Maybe you had a natural '___' secretion

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sid1314

thats nutsss
i hope i start having more

booo not a big fan,

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Sounds to me like you slipped into sleep paralysis and then went from SP to a vivid lucid like dream.
The wind like sounds is something alot of people experience as they go into sleep paralysis as well.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Sleep paralysis is a scary experience. My experience with it I would say that it wasn't so much wind as a vibration in the ear, almost like a psi attack in comics lol. I felt like I was being hit with waves of pulsating energy. Like woom woom woom. Not a pleasant experience at all that will have you calling out for Jesus (And I'm not Christian :wow

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFuzzMonster

I don't understand why everybody assumes that this means he's tripping.

mainly his wording and my own prejudices, I think we've cleared it all regarding that without even any fighting so

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

I'm glad other people have experienced similar things and we can put this under sleep paralysis,

i wonder if it will start happening more often like my paralyzed awakenings did when i first started getting them, i no longer get them anymore though

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
reply to post by juleol

Sleep paralysis is a scary experience. My experience with it I would say that it wasn't so much wind as a vibration in the ear, almost like a psi attack in comics lol. I felt like I was being hit with waves of pulsating energy. Like woom woom woom. Not a pleasant experience at all that will have you calling out for Jesus (And I'm not Christian :wow

Yeah, it is indeed scary at least the first few times. Luckily you can learn to control the experience and even use SP for inducing lucid dreams"some call them oobes".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join