It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activists Confront Condoleeza Rice at Stanford University

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

We need more men and women like these people standing up to war criminals.

When the woman called Rice a war criminal, rice immediately replied with: 'Go to hell!'

wow what arrogance...

Thoughts?
edit on 5/11/2011 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
MOST people get what they deserve....I just hate it has to fall on all of us....

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
in a land and age
of lies

speaking out
is revolution

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Get used to it neo-cons.

Every
Single
Time

This will happen.

Question: how many sheep dogs does it take to get rid of a freed creature? About five.

edit on 11-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The 'activists' should be more 'active' and confront someone that is currently in power, like Hillary...or her boss, Obama. People that are 'active' in government positions can do a whole lot more than a retired one.

Don'tcha think?

I mean face it, Obama could have changed all of our foreign affairs around, but he seems perfectly contented with the status quo.
edit on 11-5-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

in or out of power confronting any war criminal 'in their eyes.' is not a waste of time.

yes, they should be confronting those who are in power with the same thoughts with a large audience. However, they still need to be reminded that people like these activists wont forget what they did in the past.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

We need more men and women like these people standing up to war criminals.

When the woman called Rice a war criminal, rice immediately replied with: 'Go to hell!'

wow what arrogance...

Thoughts?
edit on 5/11/2011 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

Well my fist thought is that the video doesn't show Rice saying "go to hell"

Second thought...Condi Rice was one of the few voices of reason amongst the Bush administration.

I like Condi, couldn't stand Pres. Bush.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
...nevermind...
edit on 11-5-2011 by Cuervo because: Decided I don't want to participate in this conversation.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Awesome, i would do the same damn thing, but i hate the fact that people immediately jumped up to silence her. "Oh, she said criminal, she said murder, im scared, stop telling the TRUTH! get the hell out of here!" *sigh* F#^*ing Sheeple...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I wish the whole throwing shoes thing went viral IRL. Everytime one of these scum show up in public, it should be raining shoes

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
Condi Rice was one of the few voices of reason amongst the Bush administration.

I disagree. Do you remember the Georgia/South Ossetia incident where Rice blamed it all on Russia? I do. I did not think she was a voice of reason more like a voice of administrative lies.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by maybereal11
Condi Rice was one of the few voices of reason amongst the Bush administration.

I disagree. Do you remember the Georgia/South Ossetia incident where Rice blamed it all on Russia? I do. I did not think she was a voice of reason more like a voice of administrative lies.

She was the Mouth Of Sauron.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Just goes to show ya that people are willfully ignorant when they cheer for Rice and remove the activist. I agree 100% with the activist.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I'm sure they do but lets not forget Rice's, and the rest of the gang, role when she was in office.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You guys warm up the tar ill bring the feathers

seriously no one in the USA administration can take the high ground they are fascist criminal regime. Be it under bush or the new king Obama

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Why has the University even allowed Condoleeza Rice to come to speak more of her propaganda to the young generation?

You know what sorry for saying this but amercia deserve for whats coming, seeing how that old fool was yelling at that Activist to get out.

And not seeing that Condoleeza Rice is a war criminal like bush is.

America is a lost cause

edit on 11-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Don't let these politicians speak in public, they're just acting. It's difficult to be strong and easy to boo, great heart and speech!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

I'm sure they do but lets not forget Rice's, and the rest of the gang, role when she was in office.
Oh, definitely we should not forget their actions. It's just that the ones to put the heat on are the ones that can change things right now.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Why has the University even allowed Condoleeza Rice to come to speak more of her propaganda to the young generation?

Maybe because she's a brilliant highly educated woman and a professor there? Yeah, I think that might have had something to do with it.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Funny, I heard a man's voice say, "Go to hell!". Of course the far left has never bothered to let fact get in the way of a good rant.

It was warming to see the actual students at Dr. Rice's lecture supported her.

edit on 11-5-2011 by wasco2 because: to add

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join