It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activists Confront Condoleeza Rice at Stanford University

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by Target Earth
reply to post by Cuervo

*snip* Free Speech only goes so far, *snip*

Please go back and read through our dialog and at least admit you are guilty of the same thing you are accusing me of.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

I'm not accusing you of anything, you can say anything you wish on this site, but painting this lady a patriot is just non-sense .... I'm just saying Freedom of Speech doesn't give you a right to be a complete jerk, whenever you feel like... thats all

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
What is sickening is that all those students are LAW STUDENTS... Future lawyers and judges. Cheering and protecting a war criminal.

Truly sickening.

I'm just saying Freedom of Speech doesn't give you a right to be a complete jerk, whenever you feel like... thats all

Yes, let's all be nice and friendly TO WAR CRIMINALS...

What war criminals like her need are lynch mobs, not friends.

Start hanging a few of those scumbags and the rest of the rats will leave the ship pretty fast.

This is what Americans early in the revolution did, they HANGED the british elite in America robbing and violating rights of all Americans. They hanged them and burned down their houses... since no courts would ever convict them. This is what America is right now. No courts will bring them to justice. When courts don't work, it's time for some public justice.

Also it's funny that Rice was part of the Iraq war since I've seen a video from her in 2001 and she said that Iraq was a weak third world country in ruins that not even it's neighbors feared... then in 2002-2003, Iraq was suddenly the ``big threat`` that could nuke the US at any moment...
edit on 11-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Why oh why is the left/right BS still going on?

Does anyone know why the chinese flag was right up there next to the american flag? Kind of foreboding imo

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I applaud these activists for confronting Rice.Nice to know that many people are not buying into the unity crap that the government and MSM have been trying to sell to us.Liberals and Conservatives in the eyes of both so-called parties you are all one thing:Suckers.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
Yeah, classy enough to warn the American people about a mushroom cloud that was never a threat. Nothing but lies and misdirection... and her education or speaking ability is the benchmark of credibility? If she knew the intelligence was false, she is a liar and should be prosecuted. If she couldn't see it was false, she is an idiot...which one is it?

edit on 11-5-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

It's not a lie if you believe it's true. Our intelligence said he was seeking to buy yellowcake uranium, and it was supported by other intelligence agencys of our allies.

An President Bush had to act on the best information available to him. Saddam WAS a threat to the US. There's no doubt any Iraqi bomb would have gone to some group he could be sure would use it against the United States.

Hussein said he had chemical and biological WMDs. We knew he had chemical weapons because he had used them on his own people. He didn't have an active chemical weapons program but there was plenty of evidence he'd had one at one time.

And as it turns out, Joe Wilson and Valerie Plame to the contrary, he WAS trying to buy yellowcake uranium to add to the 500 tons he already had.

www.anncoulter.com...

The lies were coming from the left all along.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Now for the meat, tell me, specifically, what lies she's supposed to have told to the American people?

Here's the entire NeoCon Bush Administration, not just Rice, getting caught lying to the American people on video

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

And as it turns out, Joe Wilson and Valerie Plame to the contrary, he WAS trying to buy yellowcake uranium to add to the 500 tons he already had. www.anncoulter.com...

Yeah, thanks for that. I always like to take the word of someone who looks and acts like a coc aine skank.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Most of the people appear to be sticking up for Rice! If this is so called educated people supporting her then it is surely bad news for the rest of us.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

I didn't see any lying. Yeah, they had some intelligence saying something MIGHT happen. There was nothing specific, what were they supposed to do about it? Ground all US air traffic? Libs would have been screaming in the streets, "BUSH IS HITLER!!!!!", oh wait, never mind they were already doing that.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Check her facts, they're available elsewhere. I just like to throw her in libs faces and watch them turn red and start foaming at the mouth.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

While I definetely condone her actions, I do think she made herself look rather foolish. I think a few well placed, provacative and uncomftable questions would have worked far better.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2

Check her facts, they're available elsewhere. I just like to throw her in libs faces and watch them turn red and start foaming at the mouth.

You might want to quote sombody other than Annie as your sorce. She's nothing more than the Monica luinsky of the Bush admin. Plame';s husband reported that there was no purchase or request of purchase for the aluminum tubes. When the WH didn't like his report they outed there own cia opperitive, which is nothing short of treason.

The whole damn lot of them belong behind bars
edit on 12-5-2011 by twohawks because: pressed reply to soon

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
'Liberalism is a disease' - Michael Savage.

The reason why my country is in the dumpster is because the loony left took over for far too long, created a welfare state and opened up our borders to scum.

By the way im talking about the UK. If anyone's ever visited London you will know exactly how much of a problem we have over here.

Also we have the "NHS" good idea in concept. But when we have open borders to everyone on gods green earth it costs a fortune for free health care.

Don't let it happen to you America. Kick out Obama.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

Actually, Bob Novak outed Valerie Plame in a column titled "Mission to Niger". Even though he was trying to further a left wing agenda intelligence analysts used to Joe Wilson's report to support the conclusion Saddam WAS trying to buy more yellowcake uranium.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by maybereal11
Condi Rice was one of the few voices of reason amongst the Bush administration.

I disagree. Do you remember the Georgia/South Ossetia incident where Rice blamed it all on Russia? I do. I did not think she was a voice of reason more like a voice of administrative lies.

Yes....You mean when the Russians decided it wanted some of it's former empire back and decided to send a mass of vodka guzzling soldiers rolling into Georgian territory?

Both parties in that conflict crossed the line with the only certaintity being that Russia saw it as an opportunity to mess to take back some of it's former empire by force.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Changing your mind on the "intel" you are given, does not make one a War Criminal. She has had no trial, She is not a criminal until proven in a court of Law... Just because a bunch of Radicals scream about her being a war criminal doesn't make it true... you say something enough, people believe it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

George Orwell

" Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act. "

" Political language. . . is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind. "

She is a war Criminal i think we need to Usurp the Government they are all War Criminals.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I think more like not the masses deserve whats coming to them.

I think the leaders deserve whats coming to them Impeach them all and prosecute them.

Do not label the fault on the untold sheeple masses.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
“We will bring to light the hidden works of darkness and drive falsity to the bottomless pit. For all doctrines founded in fraud or nursed by fear shall be confounded by Truth.”
- Kevin’s ancestor Peter Annett, writing in The Free Inquirer, October 17, 1761, just before being imprisoned by the English crown for “blasphemous libel”

In his memory, rest in peace.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Awesome post my friend S&F for you!
I AM BEYOND APPALLED at the reaction...
let the woman speak her peace!

This is at Stanford?! And less than 2 seconds after she starts speaking, that is the reaction?!?!
scheisse.....
we're screwed!

Good for her for standing up for what she believes.

"STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE.
EVEN IF YOU ARE STANDING ALONE"

It's because of people like her that I still have hope
and continue to fight the good fight.
PREACH ON SISTER!

"I think that all the silence is worse than all the violence.
Fear is such a weak emotion that's why I despise it.
We're scared of almost everything, afraid to even tell the truth.
So scared of what you think of me, I’m scared of even telling you.
Sometimes I’m like the only person I feel safe to tell it to.
I’m locked inside a cell in me, I know that there’s a jail in you.
Consider this your bailing out, so take a breath, inhale a few.
My screams are finally getting free, my thoughts are finally breaking through."
- Lupe Fiasco

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join