It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heres proof Global Warming ( Climate Change) is a FRAUD!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Nathan-D

As a staunch CAGW-sceptic, admittedly, begrudgingly, I have to agree with mc_squared as far as these arguments go.

Holy. Toledo. Getting back up from the absolute last place I would ever expect it, whaddya know! I'm sure it took a lot of fortitude just to type those words, so thank you. I mean that sincerely. Unless this was a trap or something lol.

In the spirit of finding a little common ground across the gaping divide Nathan, I hope you can at least see from this thread what it is about the whole inane debate that drives me nuts, because really it should piss you off just as much - as all it does is undermine your own stance as well.

It has nothing to do with who "believes" what. It just has to do with the totally willful, or at least blind, spreading of misinformation and ignorance. Misinformation and ignorance that people like the OP then completely refuse to acknowledge when shown the facts, because they are too busy stroking their own ego and calling everyone else a sheep.

I was coming to ATS a long time before I ever made the mistake of getting sucked into the local climate hysterics. This place has always been full of...ummm...let's say "eccentrics". But it used to be policed in a way that at least the really sketchy stuff didn't make it very far past all the critical thinking filters we have/had around here.

But the climate thing is dominated by soooo much ego. Some of the armchair sherlocks around here really obviously get off on the idea of fancying themselves smarter than the scientific establishment. Questioning it is one thing - healthy skepticism is always a good thing - but pontificating over it because they found some controversial info on the interwebs that does much more to feed their hungry egos than actually spark any genuine dissemination into the truth? Well...yeah.

And then meanwhile - think about how that plays into the hands of the denial industry, which I don't care how much you want to acknowledge it or not - you have to at least admit does exist. This is exactly how they manipulate people into becoming their sock puppets for them - by playing not only on their lack of knowledge, but much more so on their vanity.

So on that note look at how much bad information has been regurgitated throughout this thread by the OP, along with the official "anyone who says otherwise is just brainwashed by Al Gore lololol" stamp. Look at the link he just gave you on the Keeling curve (I'm 99% sure the OP and TheUniverse are the same poster *cough* mods? hello? *cough*):

I mean first off, blogspot, wow what a reputable source. It took me about 10 seconds of reading that link to see the author of the post has no idea what the term airborne fraction actually means, or the difference between "is increasing" and "is zero".

But whatev - you try explaining it to him because I'm not bothering any more. I will genuinely start L-O-Ling if he starts telling you how brainwashed YOU are by Al Gore.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Nathan-D

PS - one more thing, back on the debate, since there's no way I can pass this up:

all we need to do to get an absolute measurement of the CO2-greenhouse effect is to measure the top-of-atmosphere (TOA) incoming/outgoing radiative-imbalance on CO2 absorption-wavelengths (although to the best of my knowledge this has yet to be done).

It has been done. See this seminal paper from 2001:

Increases in greenhouse forcing inferred from the outgoing longwave radiation spectra of the Earth in 1970 and 1997

Abstract:

Here we analyse the difference between the spectra of the outgoing longwave radiation of the Earth as measured by orbiting spacecraft in 1970 and 1997. We find differences in the spectra that point to long-term changes in atmospheric CH4, CO2 and O3 as well as CFC-11 and CFC-12. Our results provide direct experimental evidence for a significant increase in the Earth's greenhouse effect that is consistent with concerns over radiative forcing of climate.

It's been re-confirmed in numerous papers since then. See why the scientists keep saying the debate is over? Ready to join the dark side yet?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mc_squared

The Information i have supplied throughout the Thread. Has repeatedly shown you that the Earths climate has changed and the climate constantly Changing is actually the Norm

You can simply ignore the evidence if you wish and hold onto your theory that AGW is the major factor in The Climates changes. But it is simply a Delusional Fallacy to think such nonsense.

You can listen to the rhetoric spouted by the AGW pushers but its all hogwash. The Effects of Humans on the Climate is meager as shown throughout the Thread Compared to the Natural Processes fluctuations variations etc of the Earth.

And you cannot refute the Graphs and Data. The last link i posted may have been skeptical but its hard to get highly regarded sources when the money is all in AGW Agenda.

Just as you seem to be worshiping it as fact. Remember when AL-Gore said "The Debate is Over"

Hes simply not a scientists Hes a Fraud. No Scientists would ever say such a thing.

Keep on trucking with your AGW nonsense though.! 100 years down the Road

Time will tell who's the Lunatic.

When you're little friends who scare mongered the world into thinking the AGW is going to cause the sea Levels to Raise Dramatically and the Whole Earth going to become a Desert with their notion of the Global Warming "Agenda"

Then they switched it to "Climate Change" When they noticed the Trend in cooling; No longer could they push the Insanity of AGW.

So you're on the side of the frauds and the people being paid off and altering the DATA See "Climate Gate"

edit on 20-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Whilst global warming isn't the impending doom that alot of people like to claim it is, the danger of cases like this disuading people from putting their faith in green-technology and sustainable, renewable energy is a big problem. People often consider global warming synonomous with caring about our environment, which whether we like it or not is deteriorating quickly as a result of mass over-production. There's nothing wrong with green-technology and investment in alternative, more environmentally friendly energies.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
There have been strange weather pattterns every were. Meteorologists have shown allot of concern about it. Many of them point the finger at polution of carbon exaust.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

Never said there was nothing wrong with Green technology. What i said was wrong was Cap and Trade.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

Perhaps the Ice Caps have been melting for 18,000 years now Humans may be adding a small amount to their acceleration of melting but these purported changes in weather were going to happen anyways with the melting of icecaps---- until the next ice age comes.

Which might be in a few thousand years.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

No, it doesn't.

I've got news for you....

Our species wasn't around 10's of millions of years ago, and the atmosphere and ocean we're entirely different compared to today.

HOW THE HELL do you not factor that into the equation

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I never stated our species was around 10 of millions of years ago. Do not twist my words. I dare you not put words in my mouth again. Read it again

Maybe when you look at the post closely unbiased without an agenda; you will see that i stated the Earth was thriving with life throughout the past 500 million years. Yes and throughout a large part of this history the atmosphere has been 2000+ ppm of C02 even up to 3000-4000PPM of c02 and Live was still thriving in the Oceans and Land!

Top 10 Dinosaur Myths.

Current Averages put the C02 Rate in the atmosphere at around 350-380 PPM a significant amount lower than before when life was even thriving in the past!!!!.

Yes you guessed it Mammals lived and co-existed with the Dinosaurs when the levels of C02 was 2000-2500 PPM yes Life sure was plentiful then too...

Tiny mammals lived in the shadow of the dinosaurs for more than 150 million years, occupying ecological niches as small, nocturnal animals weighing as little as 2 grams. The ancestors of mammals, animals called synapsids, actually appeared before dinosaurs. Mammals remained relatively small until 65 million years ago, when the demise of the dinosaurs left a mass of niches for larger mammals to fill. Most of the types of mammals we know today evolved after this time.

edit on 24-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by XRaDiiX

I'm not a scientist but it doesn't take a scientist to realize that pumping massive amounts of pollutants into the environment, especially the atmosphere, will affect the climate to some extent. Now from what I understand the extent to which we've messed up the Climate is still being debated, what is not being debated in scientific circles is that we are doing damage. To my knowledge no climatologist studying Climate Change defers to Al Gore as some kind of expert, he simply gets some credit for bringing global warming to the forefront of people's minds.

Regardless of how much damage we've done to the environment we should still do our best to stop Climate Change by ceasing to pollute as much as we do, if not for the well being of future generations of humans than because it's the morally right thing to do for the entire planet and every living thing on it.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

profitable for Gore isn't it? ALso, he certainly does not live a subsistence lifestyle for all his preaching, damned hypocrite can spin on my middle digit

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

True Al Gore is a hypocrite yet he preaches for everyone to cut-back and wants to lower the standard of living for all humans.(while he has 10 houses and 50 cars)

And then he preaches a falsified science based on Lies and Deception.

I think many people have woken up to his antics though.

GeoCraft- Ice Ages

GeoCraft- GreenHouse Gases

Space.com- Major Sun Spot Cycle Study 3 Independent Major Notable SunSpot Research Studies have come to the same Conclusion or Suppositions that in 2015 we could be heading into a maunder minimum like the Little Ice Age that happened in 1650-1750 Due to the Change in Solar Activity.

My own Posts and Thread on the issue

The Anthropogenic Global Warming(Climate Change) Fraud

My Thread - PROOF Global Warming (Climate Change) is a FRAUD!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This may Also Spark much Debate about the Elites Agenda this very lovely Thread Pointed this out to me.

9 Documents From The Last 89 Years You Should Be Aware Of.

From here, I'll shift focus to the famous "Club Of Rome", who's members include Al Gore, Bill Gates, Ted Turner, Henry Kissinger, Tony Blair, George Soros, and many more.. These are some excerpts from their 1992 report entitled "The First Global Revolution"...

===================================
"
Men and women Need a Common Motivation, Namely common adversary against whom they can Organize themselves and act together.

-----------------------------------

Bring the Divided Nation together to face an outside enemy, either a real one, or else on invented for the purpose.

New Enemies have to be identified, new strategies imagined, and new weapons devised

In its present form, democracy is no longer well-suited for the tasks ahead. The Complexity and the technical nature of many of today's problems do not always allow elected representatives to make competent decisions at the right time.

In searching for a common enemy against whom we can unite,we came up with,The Idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like, would fit the bill.

The Real Enemy Then Is Humanity Itself
"
===================================

edit on 24-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: XRaDiiX

YOU are jeopardizing humankind by causing us to let down our guard.

The fact that these predictions were made is undeniable.

Look Here!: truthsocial.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemustIs the earth atmosphere beginning to band like jupiter and saturn, fnd me a weather that includes all the solar effects it has on it. bye now

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whyhi

This is it Folks finally many people are waking up to the global warming fraud of Al Gore

Yes, the science of climate change is solely based on Al Gore...is that a joke?

Its funny also how they changed it from global warming to Climate Change around the time of the Climate Gate scandal.

It's funny how you're wrong, it's been used for decades. What's in a Name? Global Warming vs. Climate Change

Within scientific journals, this is still how the two terms are used. Global warming refers to surface temperature increases, while climate change includes global warming and everything else that increasing greenhouse gas amounts will affect.

Its first use was in a 1975 Science article by geochemist Wallace Broecker of Columbia University's Lamont-Doherty Geological Observatory: "Climatic Change: Are We on the Brink of a Pronounced Global Warming?"1

To learn more about why global warming and/or climate change is a fraud and can not be possibly be blamed on human activity alone see here

And please see here and here for why you're wrong.

I awaityour retraction of the claim that "Its funny also how they changed it from global warming to Climate Change around the time of the Climate Gate scandal".

he used flawed al gore rhythms.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: airyspace2015
a reply to: carewemustIs the earth atmosphere beginning to band like jupiter and saturn, fnd me a weather that includes all the solar effects it has on it. bye now

just need that big red spot over D.C.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: airyspace2015

America/Americans can go broke trying to change a climate that is controlled by 99% of things we do not control.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join