It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The birth of the "BURYers"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Instantly upon hearing of UBL's death a quiet whisper and murmuring could be heard nearly in every city...
"Show us the pictures" it said..."Why the fast burial?" it asked....

I predict this will grow into a rallying cry with billboards and celebrity spokesperson within a week!

The "Buryers" have been born.

and so it begins.....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Buryers?

You dont find it odd they tossed the most wanted man in the world out to see so fast and there are NO pics of him yet Sadam's death is filmed and shown on tv for the world to see. Seems kind of fishy to me...Also DNA results in less than 24 hrs..That isn't possible.

I do find that odd and so do many others in countries all over the world...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Everyone please welcome our first Buryer. Nice to meet you sir.
or do you people prefer "DNAyers"?

"SHOW US THE PICS, SHOW US THE PICS, SHOW US THE PICS!!!"

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by i am just saying
Instantly upon hearing of UBL's death a quiet whisper and murmuring could be heard nearly in every city...
"Show us the pictures" it said..."Why the fast burial?" it asked....

I predict this will grow into a rallying cry with billboards and celebrity spokesperson within a week!

The "Buryers" have been born.

and so it begins.....

I think you mean "Buriers" with an i. Great name though!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Pseudonaut

I typed it out both ways and it looked better with the 'y"
wish i would have thought of "DNAyers" first

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by i am just saying

Thats a pretty immature approach to a very real and valid question.

So, your obviously one who beleives he was shot, killed and dumped at sea?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Mblah is not a sir.....

Now, are you just looking to attack people? You seem pretty angry....

That said, I believe he is dead, but come on...It does come across as odd that they were able to defy physics and get a DNA test done in less than 24 hours...

Perhaps he has been dead longer than they say? Longer than even that week or so that some speculate....?

Now, feel free to call me names.... Or you can take the high road and have a productive conversation.

Peace and love.

Oh and my own mom called me this morning...She is not into conspiracies at all, but even she thought it was odd... DNA testing takes at a lot longer than they seem to claim it does...

And she thinks it is odd that they disposed of the body so fast... But you know... The whole Islam burial within 24 hours comes into play there....

But yeah, go ahead and call my mom a"buryer" while you are at it....

edit on 3-5-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I find it as silly as the "birther" movement. just getting ahead of them, not angry at all.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

DNAil is not a river in egypt
Obama is not known to be a truthful politician
he certainly has NOT proven that he is

edit on 3-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I find it as silly as the "birther" movement. just getting ahead of them, not angry at all.

Now, the birther movement I agree is silly...

I also believe that Osama is dead.... but unlike the birther movement, I can actually see and understand why people are seeing his DNA test speed and how fast he was buried, suspicious....

But you are coming across as hostile/trolling.... So be careful... I don't want you getting in trouble with the mods or something...

But if you are going the way you are going.... I have a better name for you... The Deather Movement.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

DO NOT call me that thank you.. I am also a FEMALE! Never assume, it's rude.

I call the obvious and well something doesn't seem right...Give the most wanted man in the world a proper burial? He didn't give a crap about the people he has killed so WHY should we care about his so called beliefs? Also there is NO burial at sea in Islamic funeral practices, look it up! Don't believe everything you are told, look for yourself.

Well you are a good little sheep aren't you then...do you believe everything they tell you?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 3-5-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Well, they did show us a pic in the MSM.

A clearly photoshopped one when compared to the original.

It's such a bad forgery that only those who released BA's birth certificate could be behind it.

They're releasing these things knowing damn well that people will discover they're fake. Why they're doing this only the future can reveal.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I'm not just gonna take the President's word for it. Seriously. They have to release photos or something or there is absolutely no proof to me that he died two days ago or ten years ago.
Why rush on something so important as the death/disposal of Bin Laden?
Where are the photos? The alleged videos from the operation itself?
edit on 5/3/2011 by martianmallow because: content

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
If it is of interest to anyone, on the radio i heard the government plans to release photos or video of the burial in a few days.

As i said in another thread, i cant source it, but it was around 1090am on the west coast. I was listening to two shows, switching back and forth between a "right-winger" and a "left-winger" that were both talking about Bin Laden. Cant remember which guy's show it was on, but if anyone is truly that interested hopefully I have narrowed it down. I imagine it has been reported in larger media outlets as well.

Either way i hope they release them soon. More importantly, hopefully they prove something.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by i am just saying

I find it humorous to label someone for asking questions. Those who ask questions about Obamas BC,those who ask questions about 911,those who ask questions about UFOS,chemtrails,etc........ Why must people label others? Humans cant even call themselves that,without stopping first,and looking at the skin color. Thanks for micromanaging the human race with a NEW label.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
i have a theory. following how Obama played the birthers like a fine violin and made them all look like fools on election year. think about this...
1. he lets the Buryer movement gain speed...
2. he lets the republican nominee make a fool of himself by raising the Buryer issue
3. on the last week prior to election night he releases authentic picutres and videos.
4. ???
5. profit???

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
darn double posts
edit on 3-5-2011 by i am just saying because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The only difference it seems between the birthers and buryers is where there's a rational argument against both the claims of the birthers as well as why it even matters in the grand scheme of everything, there doesn't seem to be a rational argument against the claim and it sure as hell matters in defining the nature of the event that occurred.

But then, the OP has been trolling this whole time and believing you can rationally respond to a troll and receive a rational response back that isn't going to either tip toe around the matter or simply joke it off is about as stupid as believing Usama got killed last night and hasn't been dead for quite sometime.

Good show OP though, it's funny when the 4chan crowd comes around and trolls a bit here. Really shows how stupid some people are here even with their brilliance sometimes.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

LIMITED testing of DNA within 24 hours is certainly possible - OBL has a known medical history - and his blood group / tissue type etc will all be on file

this helps alot

the DNA test that can be done within 24 hours will not , and cannot deliver a 100% dna profile - but it can identify enough genetic markers unique to OBL

But , more important for such a speedy test is the ABSENCE of markers that could not be in OBLs genome

like i say its not 100% - but combined with other evidence - an ultra rapid DNA test puts identification in the realms of statistical implausibility that it could be anyone but OBL

hope that helps

top topics

<<   2 >>

join