It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA releases 29 messages from space?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo
I was a bit surprised by the number of people who actually believed this. NSA is never going to release anything like this and diclosure won't happen until the aliens land on the White House lawn. Disclosure is like believing in the Rapture. You hope and pray it will happen, but in your heart you know it won't happen in your lifetime, if at all.

I direct you to this video from Farrakhan recently speaking about UFO's and the lies from the world's governments. Regardless of our thoughts on the man and the organization/religion he represents, he has a valid point on the subject of UFOs and to shut out EVERYTHING he says simply because he is muslim is....well dense-headed to say the least.

New videos pop up everyday showing UFOs doing strange things and to deny the obvious is just silly.

Personally, I don't need the government to disclose anything other than why gas is so damn high.

edit on 23-4-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by Watts

Gawd, here we go again. More rhetoric about Planet-X a.k.a Nibiru.
Even if it was real, based on the only Life Model we have to compare to, how could any life let alone Inteligent life evolve when a Planet is on such a large elipitical orbit. Having no fixed sun, going from extreme cold and dark to bright and hot. It sounds like something Ron Hubbard would write about, Oh I forget he did write about it.

The arrogance of man(you) to think life MUST develop in a way that we're familiar with... smh. I leave you to your own thoughts because you already appear to have it all figured out. Cheers.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
And you believe the NSA ??/ one of americas biggest liars--Dont listen to any of this crap-ET WOULD NEVER CONTACT US THROUGH ANY GOVERNMENT-DUMMIES-they would know who to contact-and it would be everybody at once-not in code either -GEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
And you believe the NSA ??/ one of americas biggest liars--Dont listen to any of this crap-ET WOULD NEVER CONTACT US THROUGH ANY GOVERNMENT-DUMMIES-they would know who to contact-and it would be everybody at once-not in code either -GEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Flagrant, baseless assumption.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

They are distractions. We've made contact with E.T races back in the 1950's. Nazi Germany got contacted in the 1930's.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

is this why stephen hawkings ( spelling? ) warned us it would be dangerous to answer and calls from
deep space..in so many words that is..not trying to quote what he said.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by scottlpool2003

Taught "old school"? Ya mean there's a school older than mine? When I started I was earning Fortran, on an IBM mainframe, and used a Keypunch machine. That's old school!

I use the more up-to-date software which is mainly C++ back-end. A lot of people don't know that, they just think that the modern day software is what the coding types are today. I praise you guys, I bet you can code in Binary too! That takes some time to understand.

A C++ back-end? Such as?

Well you would win that bet here. But, you couldn't pay me enough to do it now. Back in the mid 70's things were a bit different, bith in the technology, and what I was doing. It's kind of funny; by 1980 I could program in "machine language" (binary) on every microprocessor in existance. I won't do that again, high level languages are better.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1

You are aware that many ET's have protocols that are designed to prevent mass contact, right? That leaves only governments, and these very same ET's will not make contact with the masses until your governments disclose.

On the plus side; your governments seem to be disclosing, albeit slowly.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by fromeyetoanother

You are aware that cryptography has NOTHING to do with "unscrambling" the letters given right?

most cryptography uses some sort of SUBSTITUTION code the letters themselves are meaningless unless you find a way to figure out what each letter/ symbol in an encrypted document stands.

Stuff like this comment are what make the whole conspiracy community look exceedingly stupid!

*tactical chinese face palm @ member "unscrambling" an encrypted document like it's the sunday paper word scramble.*

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
best bet for a translation is to get it to as many people as possible i remember seeing this years ago probally on ATS..up in the air as to whether or not its valid or hoax but all the same interesting only 21 recognizable characters?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by njl51
reply to post by Watts

is this why stephen hawkings ( spelling? ) warned us it would be dangerous to answer and calls from
deep space..in so many words that is..not trying to quote what he said.

I'm not sure, I can understand the reservations though... while it can't be strictly applied to non-terrestrial life, name a time in Earth's history when the meeting of two civilizations ended well for the less advanced guy. So I can totally see why he would say we should be hesitant to answer the galactic phone.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I have Acrobat pro and it doesn't paste what it appears to be copying. I'm getting some kind of code instead, reading like a lot of punctuation and few actual letters.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Here's an easier one!My own personal code lol

Sa Fi I Dluow Llaf Rof Gnihtemos Os Ylsuoivbo Dekaf!

link   
This is from fb I hope its ok to post it if not mods you know what to do lol I was watching this conversation on fb with Richard C Hoagland and thought I would post it here the last post says this was declassified back in 2004?!

Uwe Richard C. Hoagland
The following is a copy of the original document as found on the National Security Agency website. You can view the original document at the following location:

www.nsa.gov...
NSA Releases UFO Files Reveals "Alien Messages" Received |Latest UFO News| UFO 2011 Sightings|Alien.
www.ufo-blogger.com
If this can be verified, than disclosure is official.Something tells me this will make headline news even if it's chock full of sarcasm.I'm going to see if there is any other info, but coming straight from the NSA site is hard to debunk.
2 hours ago · UnlikeLike · · Share

You and 12 others like this.
o
Uwe
The following is transcribed from Page 21, Appendix:

...Recently a series of radio messages was heard coming from outer space. The transmission was not continuous, but cut by pauses into pieces which could be taken as units, for they were repeated over and over again. The pauses show here as punctuation. The various combinations have been represented by letters of the alphabet, so that the messages can be written down. Each message except the first is given here only once. The serial number of the messages has been supplied for each reference.See More
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Carlos Is commented already in the site "above top secret", althought you can't trust a lot what is published. My God. Are we really assisting to official disclosure?...
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
o
Richard C. Hoagland Drip ... drip ... drip.

Now -- at an ACCELERATING rate ....
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 4 people4 people like this.
o
Carlos About time!...
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personJoão Fernandes likes this.
o
Alexander All these thousands of pages are being released to the public, and yet it is completely ignored by the mainstream media. So, most people will be completely oblivious to what is going on. What we need now is disclosure of disclosure!
42 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Michael NSA releases 29 messages from space?! I'll believe it when the President come out with a speech about it.
32 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Cam How can we be sure the docs are real ?
29 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Ian drip drip drip you cant be sure, plausible deniability is such fun group of syllables
24 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Richard C. Hoagland Cam,

The way the "game" is played, if they're ON the NSA website ... they're "real."

21 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Ian So, has it officially been decided that this is on the NASA site?
20 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Ian RoeBuck By the way its the National Security Agency aite NSA
19 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Richard C. Hoagland Ian,

NSA site ... NOT "NASA."

Remember, NSA is the one that does "signals intelligence."
18 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Chad
Disclosure? Look around, why do we need disclosure? We're looking to our governments for the truth? When will we ever learn? The real question is how many of these sightings are our own craft, we have the technology, do not be deceived. Yes... there are beings other than us, that's where we got the technology, but I doubt it's the little green men in every sighting. They are preparing you all for the grand illusion. There's your disclosure.See More
12 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Michael I have a lot of respect for you Richard and I want to believe this is true but I have a hard time with NSA putting this out and it not being all over the media. NSA answers to the president so wouldn't he jump all over this and come out with a big announcement about it?
9 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Ian This was declassified it appears in 2004.
8 minutes ago · Like

link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

ANYONE can use a RAT, or some coding samples. I studied,learned and applied the DES standard(an algorithm which 97% of your modern day firewalls are founded on) in 1979! I was on ARPANET on a 150baud modem coupler modem in 1980! The Source, CompuServe all ISP predecessors of what you are using today. Hell, I used Telnet protocol to gain access to BBS's and telco trunks. Programmed blueboxes to tone at 2600 Hz in the late 70's -80's, even had one of the original Captain Crunch whistles, memories!

script kiddies are funny!
edit on 23-4-2011 by maestromason because: *addition

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by cuthbert

I guess you never saw the X-Files show about the government putting a binary code in a comic book, offering free comic books for life it someone could solve it. A little kid solved it. So putting this in a magezine,
So that is not unheard of. As a matter of fact it is very cost effective. The same thing was done in the UK to break the code of the of the Sheperd's Monument. It got cracked.

What was the episode called?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Communication with an alien species..interesting dilemma
What would be the common rosetta stone used...binary? geometric? perhaps elements?

Why can't they just speak the universal language...aka, english

Anyhow, I have only read the ops and the actual paper. I am under the general assumption that this is not classified due to it being perhaps a training exercise suggestion or something of the like.

Why? well, it was declassified in 2004, nothing is really made of it, and some things are simply too good to be true.
Alien signals would be one of two things
either it would be groundbreaking international news, or totally classified top secret...and certainly not declassified without at least knowing what it says first (it could be diagrams to make a super weapon after all..what government would release some unknown alien messages for public consumption in this world?)

So, ya...a bit of reasonable initial stand leads me to think there isn't much here...however, one could hope anyhow.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Simply add the integers of the 13th value and plug it in to a quadratic formula. Every other number +/- the unknown represents a letter in the alphanumeric binomials. Factor the binomials to to the simple single factor and add a twist of goverment with a desire to crack a social stance, and you end up just as lost as you started out!!! Theres nothing in this...its a waste of time!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shino

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by cuthbert

I guess you never saw the X-Files show about the government putting a binary code in a comic book, offering free comic books for life it someone could solve it. A little kid solved it. So putting this in a magezine,
So that is not unheard of. As a matter of fact it is very cost effective. The same thing was done in the UK to break the code of the of the Sheperd's Monument. It got cracked.

What was the episode called?

Star Gate Universe
They put their most difficult enigma they couldn't solve with the best and brightest of scientists into a video game and waited for some gamer to solve it...found some genius gamer living in moms basement. heh

In the UK, they had a mensa puzzle to find merlin's spell through this book...it was very difficult...winner won 75k pounds sterling

nobody won it, the money was eventually donated away...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
Theres nothing in this...its a waste of time!

Well, at least you gave it a few minutes to crack the secrets of the universe

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join