It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Alien Contact? Could This Be The Smoking Gun?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
and yeah ... you cant say it's an alien tech .. it doesn't say "Made in Omega 112"
lol ... i think "Made in US/China" has more chances to be true if this story is not a hoax

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by digitalf

I think a cave man would think my iPhone magic - I

I'll give you that one.

In fact that's one of the arguments that I use against the belief by some that our governments are back engineering ET spaceships and technologies.........we simply wouldn't be capable of understanding their technologies and we would be no better off than a caveman would be if he was given an internet phone to back engineer.

Back to the wound thing......I remember watching a TV programme showing one of Lier's patient's getting an implant removed....and Lier was saying the same thing about no entry wound etc.

The "implant" was given over to the show's team to be tested independently by some lab......but turns out that the fragment was ordinary glass or metal (I can't recall which)......but it also turns out that this man worked manually in an environment ( A scap yard or something similar) where he could have picked up this fragment which entered his body......he also happen to be involved in a heavy car accident some years before.
So it seems that given enough time entry wounds can disappear as the wound heals over......in any case Lier was fooled by it!
edit on 3-4-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

Everything leaves a scar... There will always be a visable mark in the skin or sub-skin. Especially if this object fell from the sky and magicly implanted in this guys jaw... Even by way of some "accident" as you have stated.
Have you ever been cut in an accident? Those kind of wounds always leave a scar because they are inflicted in an abrubt manor. Even the best surgeon with the best technique will leave a post-operative scar that can still be visable years later.
Mabye your hybrid alien skin is diffrent though???

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Logical one

Heat = reaction in many many cases.

You base your theory around a person not knowing a meteorite hit them...... This is crazy

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It's an interesting topic for sure and emotive on both sides of the discussion. Even if this scientists claims are dubious and evidence may indicate that, I don't think implants can easily be discounted as evidence when they contain 'meteorite' materials.

I readily accept the possibility that they are tags (ET or closer to home) but upon having the discussion with a friend he was totally shocked by the possibility and explained how it would turn his belief system upside down. I guess the answer to intelligent life outside this planet is a profound realisation that will change everything - I'm not sure the world is quite ready for it.
edit on 3-4-2011 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile[/i

Everything leaves a scar... There will always be a visable mark in the skin or sub-skin.

Well Lier does wear glasses
.........perhaps the healed over entry wound wasn't in the expected place that Lier was examining in the first place.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Dr Lier was one of the first to show up on my list of searches when I first started looking into encounters.

What makes a sceptic suddenly start looking for evidence?
What made you go looking for Dr Lier?

The membrane / tissue surrounding the implant reminds me of the white membrane at the end of our hair that is also connected to nerves. It would be interesting to know if they have similarities.
It has also boggled me as to how a solid can be placed beneath the surface of the skin with little or no entry wound.
I’ve also been curious if the membrane is heat resistant, as I could only guess the solid metal might be implanted in liquid form, from a syringe / needle and then solidifies.

Thanks for posting for those who have never heard of Dr Lier.

Love and Harmony
Whateva

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by StargateSG7
reply to post by holtdani

It's been a long time since I last posted (due to "Corporate Governance" reasons)
but this topic really got my attention and this is what I understand:

There are trace elements of Sodium, Potassium, Lithium and Phosperous...which is to be EXPECTED
if neural dendrites connect to the item...as these are the substances (at least the Na, K and Li elements)
used for nerve-ending conduction.

The BIG thing is the Boron, Magnesium, Beryllium and Calcium which are used in Ceramics
SPECIFICALLY GLASS CERAMICS...which would make this substance (one reason the calcium is there!)
a BioGlass which is biologically inert.

The Magnesium, Beryllium and Boron would make the crystaline substance PEIZOELECTRIC
where an electrical signal would make the material vibrate at specific frequencies
for an application such as a radiative antennae where brain signals
vibrate the nodule at RF frequencies which can be read by an RFID reader....OR....
for use as an inductive antennae where acoustic AND/OR radio frequency energy
would INDUCE vibration in the nodule and thus create an electrical signal to the
nerve endings...The resulting electrical signals to the nerve endings could be
MODULATED to send specific messages to the brain.

Boron is also used to make Boro-Silicate glasses like Pyrex high-temperature resistant
and Beryllium is used for cold-temperature anti-embrittlement in SPACE applications.

What needs to be done is a PET (Positron Emission Tomography) and MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging scans) that are done where MANY RF frequencies and their specific harmonics are sent to the nodule
so as to see the glucose uptake of the active neurons so we can see WHERE in the brain those
nodule-to-nerve connections end up. I suspect the "capillary nerves" will end up sending "Data"
to the audio and visual cortexes or to the long-term memory storage areas of the brain.

In this case, a patient with a still-implanted nodule will need real-time MRI/PET scans
during an RF emissions study...I suspect this is a TRACKING DEVICE or something
equivalent to a biologically based RFID tag ...OR...a basic biological radiative/inductive antennae.

Hope this helps!

This is great... We should listen to people who understand the evidence.... not people who just like to disprove.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by holtdani

You base your theory around a person not knowing a meteorite hit them...... This is crazy

I'm not talking big metorite....I'm talking very small one that broke up into small fragments, no bigger than a small bit of gravel.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
I’ve also been curious if the membrane is heat resistant, as I could only guess the solid metal might be implanted in liquid form, from a syringe / needle and then solidifies.

That is a very interesting thought indeed.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalf

Wow I agree. lol.

Something else I missed because I was complaining.
edit on 3-4-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalfhe was totally shocked by the possibility and explained how it would turn his belief system upside down.]

Belief that intelligent ET exists perhaps would turn upside down......but I'm not to convinced that religions would turn upside down.......religions tend to make things up as they go along.....so the discovery of ETs.....would be no different, religions would simply say that it was in their Holy books all along.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Please use the search button. Here is that video from 2007:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by holtdani

I'm not talking big metorite....I'm talking very small one that broke up into small fragments, no bigger than a small bit of gravel.

Still, the objects taken out where around 4mm to get this inbeded in the foot or jaw, from a meteorite travelling
incredibly fast seems unbelievable when you can ride your bike and hit a fly and it hurt, Also is it not quite obvious that the metals present combined, has a known usage to man, this to be found in a person with no mark is impossible

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Are there any verified accounts of a person struck by a small, rapidly moving object, such as a slug or a meteorite, and not being immediately aware of it? If so I would like to see them. I did a web search and found no such accounts. Ross

link   
Interesting. Much of the implant theory stems from our looking at alien tech in a way that's too human based. I tend to think they'd have something that would scan for a soul print, or something like that. Same problem with SETI looking for radio waves, ludicrous. People scanning for telepathic messages have a better chance IMHO.

That said, has anyone seen the new Fortean Times and the article on the guy from Witchita, KS who has an implant in his back giving off VHF radio waves in frequencies typically used by the U.S. armed forces (288 MHz)?
It's a wild story. His name is James Walbert and he's developing a sterile aluminum can covering and he thinks it's tied to corporate espionage. The journalists for the Times thinks the story checks out and they're usually pretty thorough with the vetting. It has some corraboration and an MRI image of a foreign body in a back muscle. He hasn't had it removed as Doctors are unwilling to perform "elective" surgery so far, though he says the thing gives him pain and spasms.

edit on 3-4-2011 by Baddogma because: spelling and gov censors

edit on 3-4-2011 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by holtdani this to be found in a person with no mark is impossible

Well If it's impossible then ET can't do it either.

We only have Lier's testimony that there was no mark.........Lier is human.....humans make mistakes....perhaps he missed the mark because it was so faint....or he wasn't looking in the right place.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by holtdani

The object was found in his ankle was it not? This also calls into account the angle if it was a meteorite, also given the small weight of the object it would have had a terminal velocity due to the atmosphere, one that could not be fast enough to penetrate human skin and especially not without leaving a mark. Someone will bring up the penny dropped from the skyscraper thing I bet watch.

It is not a micro meteor, rocks have to have a certain amount of mass to enter the atmosphere and still be intact to hit the surface of the planet. If there is an object that can do this, it is more than likely artificial and made to perform that task. Material doesn't 'assemble' in space naturally to be able to do this at that size.

Based on what I know, a meteorite could not do this unless he was an astronaut.

I don't know how it could be something from Earth, such as a car crash, without this guy knowing about it.

It either a complete (and well designed) hoax or genuine is my opinion.

Who knows though, maybe the government is sticking tags in people? The only way to find out really is pump someone full of '___' and interrogate them. Scary.
edit on 3-4-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
OrionhunterX,
Just thought you'd like to know that i,myself,am a possible contactee,and have something in the palm of my right hand that may be an implant.You are right,they are not ET. They are interdiminsional.they are Demonic

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by holtdani this to be found in a person with no mark is impossible

Well If it's impossible then ET can't do it either.

We only have Lier's testimony that there was no mark.........Lier is human.....humans make mistakes....perhaps he missed the mark because it was so faint....or he wasn't looking in the right place.

The witness testimony all stated they had encounters/ abductions, this is also valid evidence, even more so when objects have been removed. It is possible a mark has been missed but, come on, Can this be true in the 15 cases now...... also the patients would have noticed if they had been hit by, basically a bullet.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

This video is soooo old,it would be good if this happened this year.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join