It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl that predicted Japan EQ says California is next on 31 march - get out!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DantesPeak

the theory of an electrical universe says otherwise and makes alot of sense and also ties alot of unknowns in the universe togethor

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Umm.. you all realize that March only has 30 days right?

The "31"st day would make it April 1st.

April Fools!!!

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by juniperberry

April Fools!!!

Actually this Thursday is the 31st of March.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ag893
Reply to post by thorazineshuffle

Possibly. But I've heard that animals such as in the zoo or wild animals start leaving the area in packs before the earthquake begins. I haven't heard of any snakes or frogs on the highways in CA. When that happens, then you can panic. But idk about this. I mean, she did predict SOMETHING would happen on march 8th. But I would expect the animals acting wild and crazy statewide to confirm this. Its possible they could begin on the exact day the earthquake would happen. Who knows.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

They had a cobra snake leave the Bronx Zoo

Does that count?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm ready.

This Earth place to sucks to live on when people inhabit it.

Let's get it on.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
While I really woudn't mind if CA fell into the sea I'll go on record now predicting she's wrong and nothing happens.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Reply to post by hp1229

Wow...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Reply to post by Ahmose

She said the 11th-15th.

The 13th falls right in the middle of that.

Scram indeed

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by juniperberry

uh........march do has 31 days !!!!!!!

but good try, next time try better

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

nontheless, it is having an affect when it is in alignment with the sun and earth,

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Or else A very strange coincidence.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by juniperberry

Not sure which calendar you are using, but mine has 31 days, or is this another conspiracy as well?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
my guess would be sometime in august as the movies have been right about so many things. the movie battle las angeles has a date right before the invasion on the calendar at august not sure what date in august. so if its all quit on the western front per se, i bet something big happens in august, such was the case of the movie knowing

edit on 28-3-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I would say she nailed the prediction with hard science facts. We the people are never told the truth or given a one day advantage. Mass panic and societal upheaval are what they want to avoid. When people die off from the actual event, then they are not a problem. This is the human loss statistic. No one cares about anyone else.
I would take her advice, consider leaving an insurance policy. Go to Los Vegas and spend money pumping up the economy. I think she is a hero and fantastic for letting people know what she has discovered!
The problem with the comet is that mainstream news is not discussing it. They don't want people to know about it or to think about it. This worries me. It's like not telling the flock of sheep the wolf is comming. Any if they do mention the size, they are probably down sizing it to be of no consequence.... Trust no one but yourself as to
what you need to do.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Did you even watch the videos?

Chile Earthquake - 8.8 - Elenin/Sun/Earth aligned

Japan Earthquake - 8.9 - Elenin/Sun/Earth aligned

It does not take a genius to see the connection . . .

I didn't watch the videos, so tell me... when is the next such alignment?

Also, have other such alignments happened with absolutely no major/devistating activity?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This girl is kinda like a female Alex Jones. She believes every doomsday-conspiracy cliche out there, and works them all together into her own mythology.

Look at her videos - it's like tinfoil-hat wearing pananoia 101.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by juniperberry

April Fools!!!

What do you mean??? March 31st is my birthday and has been for the last 40 yrs!!!
I think I`ll be drinking champagne that day - whatever happens!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

How do you know she's running for the hills? That's what she says, but is there anyway to prove what she says is true?

Look, people need to survive on a daily basis. They have jobs, family, and other commitments, they just can't decide one day to pick up and run for the hills. Unless however, they don't work and are making money off of people who believe they can see future events. Predictions come and go. Just look at all the predictions that never pan out here on ATS. If an earthquake happens on March 31st in LA she has my attention. Any day before or after that, I don't think so. It's like throwing darts and hoping something sticks. For the amount of earthquakes happening around the world, I wouldn't be surprised if California would be on the list. The probabilities are there, it doesn't mean you have a gift if it happens.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by larphillips

September I think.. I don't know why March 31 is significant. ELEnin (if it even exists) will not be aligned with the sun and our planet on that day (allegedly).

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

For one thing, I don't believe in peddling fear. We have enough fear being peddled by politicians and some members on this site. If there was someone who could actually predict world events, they would be all over the internet and the media. They would be an overnight sensation! I don't see anyone fitting that description. Will I feel like an #ss if it does happen? No, will it get my attention yes. If you believe everyone's predictions, you're going to make yourself paranoid! It's the predictor who has to prove they're legit.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join