It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl that predicted Japan EQ says California is next on 31 march - get out!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Reply to post by WeRpeons

If it does happen, aren't you gonna feel like such an a*s for ridiculing her? That's why I don't write people or predictions off until after the fact that we know for sure.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Yes.... true... but is a little disconcerting that she herself is running for the hills.

Also, I do find her reasoning a little spookey.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Either earthquake
or a landslide of illegal immigrants
or a perfect storm
weather or financial

it is prolly time to exit CaliMexiFourniaStan
edit on 28-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
why are people all excited about comet elenin? According to spaceweather, it's 4km in diameter. That's nowhere near big enough to have any kind of effect on any of the planets or the sun. The girl in that video says the comet will cause earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and solar flares? This comet is a spec of dust next to the sun. It will have no more gravitational effect than a fruit fly buzzing around your head. Likewise for Earth. By her logic, if a comet so small could cause all these disasters, the moon would be causing Earth to tear itself to pieces.

Come on guys. Educate yourselves with real science before entertaining these 'prophets' who clearly have no grasp on physics or astronomy.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I will admit that I have not watched many of her videos. I have recently watched the entire video predicting an earthquake. She talked in that video.

In this video, she does not talk. Is it a normal thing for her to make a video such as this?...with only typed words. It just seems odd to me, for anyone to instantly credit this as a fact, when
A- she may of just got lucky before, or
B- we really don't know for sure if it was even the same person that made this video.

If it is her, then I hope she is wrong.
I am just saying that nobody should jump to any conclusions.

(On the other hand, I don't live in L.A.)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Reply to post by DantesPeak

Uh for the japan tsunami, science, physics, and astronomy is precisely what she used to predict it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ag893

No she didn't. She said somewhere around the 13th-15th and didn't say Japan specifically. She said anyone living on a tectonic plate boundary in the pacific which covers many earthquake prone areas. The comet had nothing to do with the Earthquake, it was just lucky timing.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This is fear mongering. Not you OP, but whomever made that video. Do we even know if it's the same person?

First, in her first video she actually speaks, and damn near has a nervous breakdown because she thinks people aren't listening to her, and then this video is nothing but text.

Second, in the first video she states it all has to do with the alignment of the Sun, Earth, and Elenin. There isn't even an alignment on March 31st.
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

I'm not saying it will or won't happen, hell anything is possible along that fault line. I am just questioning the validity of that video.
edit on 28-3-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Another Japan EQ prediction thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However the guy has evidence in a way.

Check HAARP activity few days prior to 31st march. If there data being blocked then we know California will probably be hit.
edit on 28-3-2011 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DantesPeak

I like you!!

Couldn't find anything on the size. Just speculation!

So that;s good I can put my head back in the sand now!!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The Japanese prediction was at least based on something, wether ELEnin had something to do with it I'm not quite sure but what exactly is this prediction based on?
Just because she had one lucky strike doesn't mean it's gonna happen every time. Some gullible people are going to believe that and put their lives in risk by leaving their jobs, family, friends..etc.
And when nothing happens then what? I hope she stays in the mountains and never make any more prediction videos.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DantesPeak
No she didn't. She said somewhere around the 13th-15th and didn't say Japan specifically. She said anyone living on a tectonic plate boundary in the pacific which covers many earthquake prone areas. The comet had nothing to do with the Earthquake, it was just lucky timing.

I am not disagreeing with you, because the prediction did seem quite vague to me. It could of happened many places and people would be saying the same thing about it now, but she did say the 11th.

In the beginning of the video, around 1:15-1:30, she says this-
"Looks like it could be...March 11th....through...the 15th, I'm thinking"

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I am still wrestling with the size element of all of this....unless it is a coverup by NASA for a larger brown dwarf (like the "second sun" theory to be caused by a distant supernova). BTW, isnt she the woman who called into Alex Jones and he got rid of her?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DantesPeak
reply to post by ag893

actually, the first date she said in the 1st video, was march 11th.

scram

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Remember, she's making her "predictions" based on her research of the effects of comet ELEnin and planet alignments. Hopefully she's wrong about the alignment on the 31st causing catastrophic seismic activity.

edit on 28-3-2011 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
So, I have a question for all the 'deunkers' out there...

If indeed an LA EQ happens on March 31st (or heck just a few days around that day)...

Will that mean anything to you? Will that encourage you to research this more, to reconsider what government/NASA has been telling you?

And if not...why?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DantesPeak

Did you even watch the videos?

Chile Earthquake - 8.8 - Elenin/Sun/Earth aligned

Japan Earthquake - 8.9 - Elenin/Sun/Earth aligned

It does not take a genius to see the connection . . .

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

That did get my attention... as well as her telling everyone to evac. and saying she's off to the mountains.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer
So, I have a question for all the 'deunkers' out there...

If indeed an LA EQ happens on March 31st (or heck just a few days around that day)...

Will that mean anything to you? Will that encourage you to research this more, to reconsider what government/NASA has been telling you?

And if not...why?

That is completely irrelevant at this time.
Ask again next Monday.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join