It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I just caught it this afternoon...I only got a couple of minutes before my batteries died, but you can hear it. I could feel the vibration of it ....use headphones and press to your ears to hear it how I heard it...Beware that after a few seconds, I start talking kind of loud LOL! Just didn't want to scare anyone

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
A couple of days ago I heard what was definatly rumbling from the ground,- three tones , and the a train noise.
Sounded like a melody.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Ive watched some of these video's.
I also have no idea of what this phenomena can be.

where i live, we have a garbage burning plant... whatever u may call it.
We also have a military airport 15 miles from my home.
Almost every day i can hear jetfighters flyover for practice or interceptions of Russian Bombers.

But yesterday, and the day before, ive witnessed the same strange sounds for some hours.
It was like the jetengines raging but the sound was stationary.
I wondered wether it could be the garbage plant, but they are still out of order for faulty building permits...

If it happens again i will try to capture it, but till then...
It is something new being added to our reality.
Electro-magnetic anomalys or the earth in pain from the frequency changes happening...

my first response, greetz Dennis

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I got this audio clip sent to me on a scandinavian forum. I think it sounds real, but i will not claim it is. Sounds like most sounds I've heard, though. Very good sound quality. High pitched beep+rumble.

k003.kiwi6.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
i heard this sound all last December and January i live in Georgia its the sound of an engine idol coming in waves or pulses i think its haarp

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
I think there are only 2 areas from what could be affecting the earth. Something is going on below ground or in the sky. The question is: Is it natural or man-made?

There are so many things happening all at once it begs the big question 'Is the Earth falling apart'?

I don't think so. I think it is HAARP!! Sounds coming for the Ionisphere, Birds dying in the sky, strange arial phenomena.

Remember HAARP can be used not just to change weather but also to change 'MINDS'. The NWO is fast approaching it's Agenda to reveal itself as the governing body for the world. How will it succeed if most of the population disagree's with it? They need to get the population lowered and on their side or manipulated to their side. Conspiracy theorists and investigators have always said HAARP has and can be used for mind control.

Remember HAARP was initially used to find Oil and Gas reservoirs and the power needed to shake the Earth to find the deposits was only 5 watts. That machine can operate at a 'Billion Watts'!

With that power it could manipulate and or destroy anything.

Earth Groans Or HAARP Warfare? - The Strange Sound Phenomenon

I happen to agree with the theories presented in this news report.

Sorry if this has been posted already.

"haarp is like a swiss army knife" i have been keeping up with haarp since 96 earth has been fractured

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I just realized that I forgot to explain why I removed my video above. The times I recorded this sound, I ALWAYS get in the car as soon as I can, and ride around the area to see if there is anything which could be causing it. This sound didn't quite sound the same as the unexplained one I recorded before.....and sure enough, after searching, I found that a crew was laying asphalt not far from my home. I took it down because of that, because I didn't want to put any false info, but forgot to post it here. As to the others, I never found anything.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
i have heard these rumblings too, in fact just 1/2 hour ago. It is like a low rumbling under the house. I live in southwestern ontario canada and have heard this on numerous occasions. The loud rumbling that sounds like it originates in the sky has also been heard in the summer just went on and on and shook the house and scared the crap out of me. One thing i have noticed is that a neighbour of ours has a sump pump as do we, but our foundation is a little higher, their sump pump has not stopped running all year long. Their front yard is a mess from all the water being pumped out, where is it coming from, has the water table risen? I have been here for more than 4 years and in years past their sump pump usually stops after the spring runoff, but not this year it has run constantly every 5 minutes or so. Just wondering if some of this shaking and rumbling is water on the move underground?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Caught this today....you can hear my nieghbors freaking out. It was very loud and everyone was outside. My camera eats batteries, so I only got a small bit. It went on for over 20 minutes.....and I have no idea what all those red lines are, it never happened before (please Santa bring me a new camera) It was pretty un nerving.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
We have heard these rumblings in Conneaut Ohio Also. There was one on October 17,2011 arount 9 am and we heard just a quick rumbling last night dec. 11 aprox 9 pm. In case you are still tracking this.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
11:59 Am in North County St Louis Mo. The shuddering rumble with a little house-shake. Reminds me of the fracking quakes, but of course there is no fracking any more in Arkansas, right?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I have been searching the web trying to find someone who can give a rational explanation to this experience.

On Monday Dec 5'th 2011 at aprox 10:30AM Tipton County Tennessee me and two of my sons experienced a yet to be explained sound comming from the sky. It sounded like a jet was hovering over my house. It was very loud at times, so much so that we we had to yell at each other just to be heard. From the time I noticed the sound until it just abruptly ended was about an hour.

My first reaction to it was a jet was passing over and was prob flying low because of the low clouds.But after it continued for several minutes my second reaction was a tornado. A tornado was quickly discounted. I had just checked the local weather radar on the web. My third reaction was it was the rapture. I know that may sound funny to some but it was my reaction as I was hearing a loud strange never before heard noise eminating from the sky.

This sound went on for about an hour and then just abruptly halted. I am very curious as to what produced this. At present, I think this was a weather related event. However, I am open to anyone who might can explain.

I am amazed that this sound is being heard all over the world.

edit on 30-12-2011 by Jerpal1966 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This is so eerie, my grandson told me tonight that at his other grandparents house, they heard this same noise. It is in North East Texas.....luckily I remembered this thread.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerpal1966
I have been searching the web trying to find someone who can give a rational explanation to this experience.

On Monday Dec 5'th 2011 at aprox 10:30AM Tipton County Tennessee me and two of my sons experienced a yet to be explained sound comming from the sky. It sounded like a jet was hovering over my house. It was very loud at times, so much so that we we had to yell at each other just to be heard. From the time I noticed the sound until it just abruptly ended was about an hour.

My first reaction to it was a jet was passing over and was prob flying low because of the low clouds.But after it continued for several minutes my second reaction was a tornado. A tornado was quickly discounted. I had just checked the local weather radar on the web. My third reaction was it was the rapture. I know that may sound funny to some but it was my reaction as I was hearing a loud strange never before heard noise eminating from the sky.

This sound went on for about an hour and then just abruptly halted. I am very curious as to what produced this. At present, I think this was a weather related event. However, I am open to anyone who might can explain.

I am amazed that this sound is being heard all over the world.

edit on 30-12-2011 by Jerpal1966 because: (no reason given)

Hell, this is the best recording i've ever heard! Great job! Even better than mine! Sound just like a jet airplane!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm in the jersey shore and there are loud rumbling noises in the sky every minute or so , it's enough to lightly shake my car . It kind of sounds like thunder but it's a beautiful day out except for the cold.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
First of all, see this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here are some new vids from YT

This one you have to turn the volume up WaY loud

Uploaded by gabomen9434 on Jan 7, 2012
Im sorry for the audio i recorded this with my iPhone. This sound woke me up at 4am in Cuernavaca Morelos Mexico. Ive seen the ukraine vids and didnt believed but now men its just amazing.

Uploaded by MrLordDemus on Jan 6, 2012
Turn up the sound. You'll hear a jet-fighter and another jet-fighter. But you have to listen to the sound in the background. That's the strange mechanical sound. Last night it was coming and going until about 12:56a.m. eastern. I'm in the East Coast U.S. The weird screeching sound was a passing car with #ty breaks! Pay close attention and just listen to the sound in the background. Sometimes at night I hear a hum like sound that comes and goes and other times there is this weird signal like sound going off in the sky where I live. A lot of people have heard these same sounds in my neighborhood. I don't know if it's Ufo's or the government?

Uploaded by MrLordDemus on Jan 4, 2012
Turn up the sound on your PC's. The sound was more than likely not a plane but it was mechanical lasted 12 to 15 seconds came and went for about an hour. I happened to record it the last time I heard it. It seems that the sound was coming and going with a pause for about 5 minutes then it would come back and only last for 12 to 15 seconds. Start paying attention and listening to the skies. This happens all the time where I live and it comes and goes. And sometimes it lasts for the whole night. The next time I hear it I will record it again. Take Care.

That's all for now

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
very interesting indeed. it's not jets since they would have to be somewhat in view to record thast level of sound, not storms or that would be obvious, that leaves the earth or our starborn relatives. hmmm

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Okay I have to post. I live in east central Texas between Austin and Waco. I went to bed last night around 10:30 and for hours, and I do mean hours, I heard what I can only describe as a low frequency (but loud) hum. Sometimes it was continuous and sometimes it pulsated slow or fast and when it would pulsate it would get really loud. I never felt any shaking, but it made me extremely nauseated.

Now, I have to admit, I have an ear infection in both my ears, but my 15 year old son heard it also for hours last night and came in the room 3 different times during the night complaining about his ears hurting really bad, and hearing a really loud "sub woofer" and he begged for medicine.

It could be the ear infection messing with me, but that wouldn't explain my son's experience. I have had ear infection my whole life, but never have I heard anything like this.

A little more information to go along with the story. I exhausted every possibility. I turned off the bedroom fan to see if that was the culprit and it wasn't. I checked to make sure the heater wasn't on. It wasn't. It was nasty here in all of Texas yesterday. It rained in my area pretty much all day. My dog, who knows she isn't allowed anywhere but the kitchen, was restless last night and kept coming into my room and trying to hide under my desk and when I would make her leave she would walk through the house and whine. Again, there was NO shaking. It was not coming from inside the house and I could hear it best outside of my bedroom window. My son said he thought it was outside as well.

We live about 25 miles from Fort Hood, but we are out in the country and do not live near any training ranges and the closest to anything that might give us this kind of sound is the airport (25-30 mlies away) or a train, but it only runs once in the morning about 9 and then again about 1pm. My only other explaination would be maybe the cell tower about 5 miles away giving off some sort of humming frequency or maybe someone's transitor.

Like I said, it could just be my ears, but I have never had this happen before and it kept my son up and I had to give him meds to help ease the pain it was causing his ears. We only slept about 3 hours last night. I wasn't going to share, but just felt I needed to for some reason.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This thread has convinced me to make my first post in almost 2 years. During December (last month) I heard a very strange sound while I was in my basement. I though it was the furnace, it wasn't. I thought maybe it was the wind, so I went up to check out the storm. Clear skies, no wind at all. So I thought maybe it was a plane, though I was doubting that as it had now been about 5 minutes, which seemed kinda long for a plane to be so loud.

So I had no idea what it was or if anyone else heard it. Im glad I found this thread, its interesting to hear that others have heard the same thing. When I heard it, I did not hear any pulsating like others seem to be hearing, it was just a straight up roar that continued for probably 15-20 minutes. To be honest I half expected a spaceship to show up in my yard : P Unfortunately no one I know was around when this sound was going on, so it was just me that heard it. Im in Ottawa, ON, so far as I can tell no one else around here has heard it. And that's it! I don't know what it was and haven't heard it since!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mastervolo

Finally someone else from Ottawa who heard it. OK, dont suppose you happen to remember the date do you? The wife and I both heard it, we were watching the idiot tube and we both heard it. It seemed to go on for awhile, sounded like a high flying jet that just didn't want to leave. Just when you thought it was moving away, the intensity grew again. I didn't time it but it was at least 10 minutes. I believe a day or two later we had a windy day and the second incident happened, a loud whoosh shook me and the wife both out of a deep sleep, this whoosh was not like the wind...we both thought WTF are we going crazy? Something is amiss here, I commented on a couple other threads about this, once I saw you were also from Ottawa I had to respond.

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join