It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allied Forces Begin Military Action Against Libya - Live Updates

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So has the show begun? It's time to comence operation liberation of the oil, and operation control resources and get richer by the ptb.
Same show different day, all these reruns they have been showing on the scope of war for a while, this whole thing in the middle east is like watching the same episode of the Simpsons for the past hundred years. And people are still scratching there heads, and saying wtf are we and everybody, all there for? $$ a simple symbol everybody can understand and grasp, no matter how slow you are.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Are you trying to say "BoogeyMan" ?You don't have to be pro war to support the actions to prevent genocide. Apparently Gadaffi is a monster and needs to be removed.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

It's really funny how genocide is a subjective thing. It is fine and dandy for us to blow innocent people up, oops collateral damage. Sorry. It is perfectly fine for isreal to blow innocent people up, hey self defense. Darfur, oh sorry, we were looking the other way..... On and on.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
AFP news:

Libya are demanding a UN security meeting.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Look at ALL the countries with "uprisings."

Notice how they ALL are ocean front properties?

www.guardian.co.uk...

I guess being near the ocean or in a nation crucial to moving oil from a nation with huge reserves to the ocean makes you more aggressive, because all the poverty stricken people in the oppressive nations away from trade routes just dont care about freedom and democracy.

edit on 19-3-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Trying to buy time so they can slaughter more of their inoccent people, time for talk has passed, he had plenty of time to act, he knows hes going down and wants to kill as many people as possible before he does, he knows it.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I cannot believe they are going to war during bad economic times and people are just ok with it - infact the people don't even have a say about matters such as this!
Just goes to show the NWO's agenda in plain sight.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Has there been any announcements from the coalition of when air strikes against Bahrain and Saudi Arabia will begin? Also I assume they are planning for assaults on Zimbabwe and getting ready over in Asia for strikes against North Korea?

edit on 19/3/11 by Kram09 because: Typos AGAIN!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
I cannot believe they are going to war during bad economic times and people are just ok with it - infact the people don't even have a say about matters such as this!
Just goes to show the NWO's agenda in plain sight.

Except that the NWO is a conspiracy... just like aliens and a shadow government

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

The majority of us arent okay with it. And they know it. They just dont care.

They are using up as much of Americas military resources as possible to secure the region for oil interests, trying to drain every economic drop out of us before we get dumped like a cheap date.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is a WESTERN force not international.

It's a massive joke, and the joke's on us.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Oh no not at all, the Arab League is onboard with this. they keep telling us that!!!

link   

Originally posted by Kram09
This is a WESTERN force not international.

It's a massive joke, and the joke's on us.

Since when have UAE, Qatar and Jordan been a "Western Force" ?

link   
So...this was it?...Libyan air defense wrecked and Gaddafi wants to meet with the UN?......hm.
edit on 19-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Oh my good grief. Talk about beating a dead horse. While I do agree that we do not need to be there at all, I do not believe it has anything to do with oil. As someone posted earlier 2%, why would we attack a country over 2%? As for the whole ocean front theory, that makes no sense either. True war = money, but has anyone thought about the whole smoke and mirrors idea yet? Super moon today, massive increase in earthquake activity, mass animal die offs, what do tptb not want us focusing on?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Look at ALL the countries with "uprisings."

Notice how they ALL are ocean front properties?

www.guardian.co.uk...

I guess being near the ocean or in a nation crucial to moving oil from a nation with huge reserves to the ocean makes you more aggressive, because all the poverty stricken people in the oppressive nations away from trade routes just dont care about freedom and democracy.

edit on 19-3-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

Are you asserting that the the United States orchestrated all of the uprisings: Egypt, Libya, Saudis, Yemen...etc?

link   
2315: Residents of the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi have welcomed the air and missile strikes by the UN-mandated international coalition. Iyad Ali told the Reuters news agency: "We think this will end Gaddafi's rule. Libyans will never forget France's stand with them. If it weren't for them, then Benghazi would have been overrun tonight." Khaled al-Ghurfali added: "We salute, France, Britain, the United States and the Arab countries for standing with Libya. But we think Gaddafi will take out his anger on civilians. So the West has to hit him hard."

link   
Oooh the Typhoons have now taken off from UK Airbases according to a Sky reporter on site.

AFP via Sky News: Libya says Resolution 1973 is no longer valid. No reason stated.
edit on 19/3/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/3/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

link   
Gaddafi is just a bad guy and needs to be dealt with, but at the same time I am not happy about ANOTHER possible war. It's just tiresome. Not to mention we can't even get our own national deficit under control and the military may not see a paycheck come April 1st, so how can we afford this newest "confrontation"? This has nothing to do with us. I see no one screaming WMD's, no Libyan "terrorist" attacks here on our soil. I just don't understand unless this is about their oil or something. Why can't we just bring our uniformed men and women home, secure our own borders and let the Libyans deal with Gaddafi? Maybe I just don't understand. I understand that the Libyan people are disenfranchised with their dictoral leader, but we ourselves aren't far from it with a certain someone running around OUR White House partying like he is the reincarnate Soul King James Brown screaming "I am the President, I am the President". And yet notice, he isn't even in the country at the moment, he is on holiday in Rio catching a few PR moments on different subjects and graces us with his latest comments via cellphone. UGGHHHH I have such a headache. Oh and by the way, before anyone gets their knickers in a wad because of what I said about bringing our troops home or POTUS, you can take it up with my husband who has been a United States soldier for 15 years and currently serving overseas for the third time now. So go ahead and say all you like, he serves for your freedom of speech too and he agrees with me.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
2304: LibyanYouthMovement tweets: "ALL, yes ALL Gaddafi forces in ZINTAN have joined the #Feb17 revolution, Zintan now fully armed and ready #Libya #gaddaficrimes"

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join