It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barak Obama: The Strongest President In History

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by trusername

Well I happen to think that....oh I see you are from San Fransicko (Michael Savage's words not mine), never mind

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

I'm no Bush fan, but the gent was a leader. You may not have liked what he did, but he took positions, took the heat for them. Personally I think many of his decisions were poor, particularily Afganistan and Iraq, but he assumed a leadership role.

As far as the economy goes, give me a break. To suggest that Obama has been working feverishly to get the economy out of the tank is hilarious. All he has done is spend. Show no leadership on economic policy and spend - and he still wants to spend more! Sure, he inherited a bad economy, but all he has done is throw gas on the fire since he got in office.

Iran/Contra? I thought Reagan did the right thing there. Sorry

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

Iran/Contra? I thought Reagan did the right thing there. Sorry

Really? Subverting Congress to sell ARMS to another country was a move you are proud of?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Iran/Contra was simply poor execution of a good idea. Now you might like the Daniel Ortega and the Che crowd, but I think Reagan was right to do what he could to blunt the growth of that cancer in our hemisphere. Congress at the time was not going to do anything to stop a leftist push and he did what he could.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Is anyone tired of hearing the 'he entered a mess' crap? His job is to delegate and lead. He does lead in making things worse. If things were really so messed up from the last moron president, which they were, then he should focus on getting things back on track, instead he piles more crap on top of crap, and the sad part is, hes going to be re-elected, because americans are dumb. Just look at the people that we vote in, who ever has the brightest loudest and the most commercials during election season.

I wish I could get paid for doing nothing, like the 35-40% of america, including barry hussein obama.
edit on 19-3-2011 by sicksonezer0 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sicksonezer0
Is anyone tired of hearing the 'he entered a mess' crap. His job is to delegate and lead. He does lead in making things worse. If things were really so messed up from the last moron president, which they were, then he should focus on getting things back on track, instead he piles more crap on top of crap, and the sad part is, hes going to be re-elected, because americans are dumb. Just look at the people that we vote in, who ever has the brightest loudest and the most commercials during election season. Duh.

Unless your last name is Whitman
I really do hope that Americans really are "waking up". I actually am hoping for a "Ron Paul / Donald Trump" ticket. Could you imagine THE DONALD walking in to Congress and telling them "Your incompetence is intolerable. You're Fired!". I know the thought of it brings a smile to my face

edit on 19-3-2011 by Vizzle because: pure comedy

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by trusername

trusername, I think you've been hitting the obama kool-aid a liitle to hard,,, you need to pull your mouth from that tit and npr anopen your eyes.
No, I'm not a bush supporter either.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec5e76ecc9b1.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 19-3-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This is COMICAL!!! He is the worst President that ever existed!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vizzle

Originally posted by sicksonezer0
Is anyone tired of hearing the 'he entered a mess' crap. His job is to delegate and lead. He does lead in making things worse. If things were really so messed up from the last moron president, which they were, then he should focus on getting things back on track, instead he piles more crap on top of crap, and the sad part is, hes going to be re-elected, because americans are dumb. Just look at the people that we vote in, who ever has the brightest loudest and the most commercials during election season. Duh.

Unless your last name is Whitman
I really do hope that Americans really are "waking up". I actually am hoping for a "Ron Paul / Donald Trump" ticket. Could you imagine THE DONALD walking in to Congress and telling them "Your incompetence is intolerable. You're Fired!". I know the thought of it brings a smile to my face

edit on 19-3-2011 by Vizzle because: pure comedy

ME TOO!!!! Would love to see Donald Trump running this country!!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Your absolutly Right on the Money with that title:

Barak Obama: The Strongest President In History

I can smell his BS all the way down here in Florida and it is none too sweet either. I don't know how much more I can stand of it seriously. Another of his Strongest titles is the decay of the rotting corpses left around the World from his failed Foreign Policy excursions or should I say Lack Of Support until tens of thousands are dead, like in Libya and then act like he is going to save the day. He's right about not coming from the planet Krypton, he is fron the Obama Dream World of Krapton!

On to a more enlightening thread...

edit on 19/3/11 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
II think we should abandon the idea of having a president and even a government simply because it is not working anymore and start looking for a new way of economical system. One without money involved so the people to be the main focus.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
He's the best President Corporate money can buy!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nedined
II think we should abandon the idea of having a president and even a government simply because it is not working anymore and start looking for a new way of economical system. One without money involved so the people to be the main focus.

ill give you my shoes for your car?

without money how do you get food? transportation? what alternative is there?

without government who is going to arrest and prosecute the guy raping your wife after hes blown your kneecap off? government is a necessary evil.

nvm, you live in bulgaria, your govt. probably REALLY sucks.
edit on 19-3-2011 by WJjeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Presidents are only puppets.

the real power is the billionaires who are really in control.

Obama is just a figure head scapegoat who will be cut off and exposed as soon as he cant be utilized any longer.

(keep em looking at the stooges so the real power can do what they want)

Bunch of chumps

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WJjeeper

Originally posted by nedined

ill give you my shoes for your car?

without money how do you get food? transportation? what alternative is there?

without government who is going to arrest and prosecute the guy raping your wife after hes blown your kneecap off? government is a necessary evil.

nvm, you live in bulgaria, your govt. probably REALLY sucks.
edit on 19-3-2011 by WJjeeper because: (no reason given)

You are very narrow-minded person!!! But this is also very normal for the brain-washing way of life this monetary system has. Made the people not able to see further than their noses…
There are so many alternatives to a society without money…, but we may not be ready for it yet… I just wish people were awakening quicker…

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
We've had several strong pro-obama posters in the past that seem to have given up, and some pretty tough current obama defenders - maybereal11 and mindspin come to mind - that everyone is familiar with. So, I'm sorry this attempt (OP) to try and save obama's reputation was left to a relatively new person on the scene.

An almost impossible job like this should have been taken on by a much more experienced person.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Get real people....a red-arsed baboon could do a better job at president on accident, than Barry is doing on purpose.
He's probably knocking back a 40 and sucking on a crack-pipe down in Rio right now.
Economics to Barky is like calculus to a kindergartner.
Domestic affairs like Philisophical debate to a meth-head.
..and last but not least, Foreign affairs like Quantum Physics theory to a common earthworm.
Guy's a total poser. And I think I'm going easy on him.
Loser...with a capital "L"
Worthless....breathing good air. (Just sayin)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Barak Obama: The Strongest President In History....NOT!

Thanks for the great laugh though..
edit on 20-3-2011 by DrChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Oh OP... In my best southern accent...BLESS YOUR HEART

Lets just blame this thread on the Super Moon. Yes, thats it!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
You are kidding, right?!! And yes I could make a better president. My loyalty is to the constitution and regaining our sovereignty. Getting rid of the Fed, getting out of NAFTA, arresting the real murderers of 9-11, banning lobbyist from the capitol while congress is in session, stopping excessive campaign funds that only serve to influence our elected officials, enact line item vetos, give people choice on contributing to social security, tighten our immigration laws as well as heightened protection of our borders, removing fluoride from our water, and that is just the beginning.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join