It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We've built a flying saucer, boasts Iran (even if it does look like it belongs in a 1950s B-movie)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
you know, with the right kind of propulsion, the kitchy 50' style UFO could be any shape.
just saying.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Pfffft... We have triangular shaped crafts that can silently fly behind you and freaking abduct you.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AOA2012
Iran creates a flying saucer? More like Iran just got themselves set up to be invaded for intelligence!
You all know the USA is gonna jump on this ASAP.

But maybe not, because we probably have better vessels with 28 inch rims and golden grills!

I loved that show! Golden girls brings back memories. But seriously, they can build one of these and show it off but the US gov't won't show theirs? Do you think this will force the US to show that they can build one too?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Good to see someone on this planet make something other than more damn weapons.. Hope they do advance their space program and conduct further research into space exploration... Good show Iran..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Iran creates a flying saucer? More like Iran just got themselves set up to be invaded for intelligence!

But maybe not, because we probably have better vessels with 28 inch rims and golden grills!

Well the good news is we can always jack there rims and leave it setting on blocks so either way the USA will steal the intel, rims, radio, backup camera, and gps so dont get to worried, besides we probably have had something similar to or more advanced that what they have and pawn shops probably wont give you sh!? for the GPS.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by Erasurehead

A bit of advice, but being so young, I wouldn't post pictures of yourself on the net like that.

lmao. not very bright are ya..

He's being sarcastic dude.

Back on topic this, I hope is the start of good things in the world

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Yes if it was an American Flying Saucer, the Americans would flock to the thread saying:

"Wow this will really show the Iranians/Syrians/Venezuelans/Chinese/North Koreans/Russians/Cubans/Libyans/Native Americans/Communists/Terrorists/Taliban/Al Qaeda

Wait for the Americans to come into this thread and start to deride and ridicule it, before we've even seen it.

Very interesting anyway.

It's amazing the amount of projecting some British do. The UK is hand in hand with the US, and you just point the finger at us to justify in your head that your country is better somehow, even though it's supporting the same corrupt things.
edit on 3/18/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
I am an American and I am here to deride and ridicule this post...
You guys believe this trash? The thing is a photoshop. These stoneage tools couldn't fly a frisbee...

There was that good enough???

edit on 17-3-2011 by Soldier of God because: (no reason given)

But in the meantime you Americans DO believe they have the science indoors to build A-bombs

Hitler had a flying saucer but never had an A-bomb.

Seriously ATS seems to turn more and more into alternative propaganda instead of alternative news.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

under the current scenario why would or why should Iran waste their time and resources behind this spaceship when their priority is nuclear and arms race.
i'm clueless...very surprising.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I find this very astounding, do we have video of a press conference or any MSM news coverage yet?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Iran couldn't build a toothbrush. Let's see how long that thing lasts.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by omegazap
reply to post by nerbot

Iran couldn't build a toothbrush. Let's see how long that thing lasts.

Congratulations! You have posted the most ignorant post today!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
What his going on here?

The only evidence of this thing is a random article for a site, with a picture that looks to have been taken 30 years ago.

There is no information at all given about the technology used here, so WHY does ANYBODY here think this is real, and even if it is real, that it's anymore special than a frikn kids toy?

I could buy/build a flying saucer that takes pictures for about 300 bucks.... why don't you guys make a thread on here about how awesome I am? Because it's not special, the hobbyist RC community has had this technology for decades LOL!

So, you people that sit there and act like this is the greatest thing since sliced bread, I ask why? Does it claim to be an anti gravity machine? NO! Its just a flying machine in the shape of a saucer... that takes pictures. Nothing new here, nothing interesting here, yet this thread gets pages and pages long?

I ask wtf ATS?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Pew pew pew Newbs

There is no flying saucer. At least, it seems that way. The whole story was propagated by the website Far News Agency, which then was caught by a bystander who thought it looked genuine, rdlayed to an alternative news site, and then propagated by the many alternative news sites on the Internet. Yes, it does look like a hoax, and after looking into it, it just seems more and more like a hoax. One guy even going so far as to say that he made a picture using the UFO in 2009, which Far News Agency stole. Yes the first picture on the site IS the Ufo being questioned. Let's just hope this is one big hoax. Then again, I'm concerned at a great rate.

media.daum.net...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

I loved that show! Golden girls brings back memories. But seriously, they can build one of these and show it off but the US gov't won't show theirs? Do you think this will force the US to show that they can build one too?

By the way, he didn't say golden girls, he said golden grills. -.-

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

Well , indeed they win then ..!! For as we all fall on the floor having dying of laughter , they will Hover over us with their Hi tech imagey thingy . taking photographs of the demise of our infidel culture . and scoffing at our silliness for not having a better flying saucer than theirs .. WAIT ..!!! wasnt that the one in "Life of Brian" ..??

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
LOL Iran make me laugh

Well done tho, welcome to the age of flying toys Iran

Who's idea was it to open up a toy shop in Iran and sell them our high tech RC toys? you're in big trouble sir

edit on 19-3-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Yeah, lets all sit around and poke fun at Iran. I mean, its not like Iran ever made any contributions to the sphere of science.

for quick reads...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.globalresearch.ca...

The ignorance in some of the posts here is astounding.

edit on 20-3-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The quote below is from the OP article. It can now be considered that Irans technology is so far advanced over the Wests, that the West can't even detect it.

Iran’s often outlandish scientific claims usually prove difficult to confirm.

American naval forces in the Persian Gulf have yet to come across a 'super-modern' radar-evading flying boat Iran claimed to have tested four years ago.

If the United States Navy possessed advanced technologies, then it may be possible to detect the 'super-modern' radar-evading crafts. I've come to the conclusion that the Iranians are getting their technology directly from the Romulans.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If Iran has his own Flying saucer , then the US probably flies around in mother-ships!
Cold war part 2?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join