It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
you know, the cuttlefish are extremely smart too, they like looking at their reflection. Or how about the jellyfish? Now just because the dolphin can make a bubble and play with it does not equate to atlantean technology. Think of all the people that can play with a ball for hours and giggle the whole time, does that mean they have access to some hidden tech? Lol, this thread is just more junk DNA of the interwebness.
edit on 17-3-2011 by dl2one because: nooo!! they're all gonna laugh at you!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
A male whale and a female whale were swimming off the coast of Japan when they noticed a whaling ship. The male whale recognized it as the same ship that had harpooned his father many years earlier.

He said to the female whale, "Let's both swim under the ship and blow out of our
air holes at the same time and it should cause the ship to turn over and sink."
They tried it and, sure enough, the ship turned over and quickly sank.

Soon, however, the whales realized the sailors had jumped overboard and were swimming to the safety of shore. The male was enraged that they were going to get away and told the female,
"Let's swim after them and gobble them up before they reach the shore."

At this point, he realized the female was becoming reluctant to follow him.
"Look," she said, "I went along with the blow job, but I absolutely refuse to swallow the seamen."

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I cant believe so many people still think he is serious after countless people have pointed out this is a reference to south park and is a joke

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

It is nothing to take lightly especially if we don't learn from their mistake. thank you!

Are you freaking serious? You are the one that created a tactless thread trying to blame whales and dolphins? Obviously it's an absurd idea and you did it for one of 2 reasons:

a ) Because you thought it would be funny, which it is not.
b ) Because you knew it would anger people, and get your stats up

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

It is nothing to take lightly especially if we don't learn from their mistake. thank you!

Are you freaking serious? You are the one that created a tactless thread trying to blame whales and dolphins? Obviously it's an absurd idea and you did it for one of 2 reasons:

a ) Because you thought it would be funny, which it is not.
b ) Because you knew it would anger people, and get your stats up

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDebunkMachine
I cant believe so many people still think he is serious after countless people have pointed out this is a reference to south park and is a joke

Read the rest of his posts.He is very serious.The South Park spoof of Whale Wars is just a coincidence.I saw no resemblance myself.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

I appreciate your opinion, But actually I was unaware of both the simpson and south park episodes before someone in this thread pointed it out. And I did not create this thread as a joke, especially seeing it would be in poor taste to do so. I created this topic because it occured to me that it would be stimulating to see if people had similar thoughts about the disaster in Japan. After intensive googling, I have found many instances of people mentioning dolphins and whales in context to the Tsunami/Quake. Im not the only one that has had this idea, and its obvious it has crossed the minds of many others. I did come up with the theroy of Whales and dolphins using atlantean technology/alien assistance to attack Japan in retaliation of the slaughter of their species though some have mentioned the use of freqency attacks using their sonar. Thank you

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Everyone on this thread is attacking the OP.. and I'm not going to say I believe his theory, because I don't. At least he isn't going on and flaming anyone in return. There's such an uproar about this thread, but there's a person who said Japan is the perfect place for zombies to appear now, and no one (with the exception of one I saw) is giving that guy any problems. What gives? Are zombies more likely to happen than this? Zombies don't even exist at least dolphins and whales do.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
hahahahaha! Thanks for the laugh today!
Maybe the radiation is getting to you....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by joshnichols189

Only reason i'm in here giving him a hard time is because it was the first thread i saw when i logged on.It was on the main page and if i would have seen the zombie thread i would have been in there too.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Maka213

To be honest that's the only reason I ended up in here as well.. main page but understandable

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maka213
reply to post by joshnichols189

Only reason i'm in here giving him a hard time is because it was the first thread i saw when i logged on.It was on the main page and if i would have seen the zombie thread i would have been in there too.

You should see the zombie thread.

Problem is jumping around all of these Japan threads can be rather disorienting.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

I'm currently browsing the Japan threads now and i have to agree.I've been browsing for hours and i'm not quite sure i've learned anything at all.I am however ready for a nap.Hopefully i can find the zombie thread though since this one has finally died.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Sometimes it's a good idea to get an opinion from a trusted friend before you act on a thought. I highly recommend you do this in the future.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I feel this thread offensive for all the victim. The OP is clearly trolling, i cant believe he is serious.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

That was hilarious.

Which TV show is that ?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maka213
reply to post by KaiserSoze

I'm currently browsing the Japan threads now and i have to agree.I've been browsing for hours and i'm not quite sure i've learned anything at all.I am however ready for a nap.Hopefully i can find the zombie thread though since this one has finally died.

Sadly it appears to be dead too.

BTW, Did you hear about the dyslexic zombie?

He ate Brian.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
No one here is doubting the intelligence of dolphins...not to sure about whales as I am not a Marine Biologist.

Yes, they are intelligent creatures...hell I would not doubt them having a higher IQ then the average American as most Americans are stupid (MOST of the present company excluded of course)

However, to theorize that whales and dolphins decided to form a posse and cause an earthquake in Japan in retaliation for the slaughter of whales and dolphins is just...well absolutely crazy.

Bats use sonar for guidance/hunting as well. Is your next theory going to state that bats of the world unite... throw some sonar at a crack in the ground and cause an earthquake as well?

Perhaps a little research into plate tectonics would greatly benefit the OP...
Oh wait, that's all false because the world is hollow and there is a secret race of...whatever they are...living in said hollow earth...right? They must be the Atlanteans that gave the special tech to the dolphins and whales to devastate Japan.

OP, if you have Googled this extensively as you say...where are your links to provide these so called theories that you claim?

Put up or shut up.

All I have seen:
www.nytimes.com...
www.google.com...
www.switched.com...
www.timesonline.co.uk...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.pbs.org...

That's only the hits on the first page. If our technological sonar is able to deafen a dolphin...then how is theirs even close to powerful enough to cause an earthquake. Drop the fantasy Atlantis tech stuff because all we know about Atlantis is from Plato's ramblings. There is no concrete proof it even existed.

If your source for others believing as you do is GLP...well, then I am sorry for you letting someone else pollute your mind.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Acid_Burn2009 because: (no reason given)

link   
Why is this on the front page?

THIS kind of stuff is why people think ATS is not to be taken seriously. . .

link   
Well.... obviously the only rational response to such a horrendous act by the orca... Is to re-retaliate and start really fishing the # outa them. No more hooks, nets, and harpoons. It's time to bring out the dynamite, rail guns, and laser beams!!!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join