It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Attack of the Killer tomatoes anyone.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1FutureMarine1
reply to post by solids0be

No there is no plausibility in your theory. Dolphins have a slightly higher intelligence then chimpanzees, that is still no where near the brain power of humans.
And how would Dolphins and Whales use atlantean technology (beside the fact that atlantis wasn't a supposed technological civilization, or the fact that plato said atlantis past the gates of Hurcules, that is literally half way around the world from japan, you might want to look up what you are saying before you say it.)?
As you might have noticed they also have no way of manipulating technology.

If dolphins and whales are smart enough to use alien technology (The likes of which not even we could use despite us being smarter), why in the hell are they stupid enough to get successfully hunted?

Japan: 5000
You: negative 5

Bump so OP replies.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent

Are you kidding me? If anything it's...
Attack of the killer trees: "Their done being pounded into paper"
Super ultra horror feartacular

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be
reply to post by GhostLancer

I value your opinion, but I did not create this thread as Disinfo or Psyops. I created this thread to pose the question about Whales and Dolphins being behind the Quake/Tsunami in retaliation to the slaughter of their species...

I don't want this to come across as anything near 'mean.' But, really. REALLY? LOL

Originally posted by solids0beIt was not meant as a joke but was created to raise discussion on the possibility of this being true. As ive said in many posts, Im not the only one who has thought about this. Im sure it has crossed the minds of many people and this is why i believe this thread has recieved so much attention. I Think people see the title and say.."That thought actually crossed my mind".

I obviously cannot speak for anyone else here at ATS except for myself. However, I don't think that this thought crossed anyone's mind until you brought it up because it is hilariously ridiculous. ROFLMAO... --You have me almost crying right now, eyes tear-filled and my ribs are really hurting me from the convulsive laughter. How you type your replies in this thread without chuckling uncontrollably is beyond me. Hahahahahaha.

Listen, I'm all for fun and games and creativity and imagination. And, please forgive the good-natured ribbing about all of this. I'm not ridiculing you at all; I'm just having some good-natured laughter. It's not my fault. I can't help laughing. For a moment, between laughter, let's explore this.

1. I find it highly unlikely that whales and dolphins (W&D) would be aware that the Japanese were behind the slaughter of their species. Further, why single out the Japanese? Russians, Chinese and Koreans harvest the waters in the region as well.
2. Why would this disaster be caused by W&D specifically? Why don't TUNA retaliate? What about octopi and squid? Eels? Why not have an entire Sealife Coalition revolt against us murderous land-lubbers?
3. Even if W&D and any other members of the potential Sealife Coalition were aware of who was responsible for their deaths, what possible way could they cause an earthquake? And, assuming that they *could* do such, how could they ensure that the tsunami would hit Japan? Was it aimed? Why attack that particular region?

The theory really seems to break apart. In law enforcement investigations, there is something about a person being able to have MOM. That is: Motive; Opportunity; and, Means. Okay, W&D would certainly have Motive. They lack in Opportunity and Means. I will refrain from replying or participating beyond this reply in this thread for fear of feeling ridiculous myself.

Originally posted by solids0be
And this is a perfect enviroment for those people to discuss it with other open minded people. Its a shame that every discussion has to be deemed shady when people don't agree with its message. But I invite anyone who finds info to help support my theroy by posting supporting evidence. I am currently scaverging the net looking for more info on this and will report back any of my findings. It is truely a thought provoking topic and I am glad so many have enjoyed reading and participating in discussion. Thank you

Conclusion: please post this on the website that's called something "funnyordie.com" or something like that. You might get a bunch of hits and then have someone offer you money. This is really rich.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Maybe its the mosquito's exacting revenge...could be komoto dragons not liking godzilla no longer being as big, etc...
I got this wacky theory though...the lands of the world is on these sort of really big plate like things that slide around and such now and then...this sliding together bit causes tremors and earthquakes.

I know, its a radical idea..sure, its easier to think that whales, dolphins, and lizards did it through magic...what am I thinking.

moving on then...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by solids0be

Karma is a bitch?

i love animals more then humans.

That seems to be definitely the case.

How about Dat'sun'-s?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
why is the flag and star counter going up constantly? Oh ya, humans..

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Let me apologize right off the bat for not having read the entire thread...I just don't have the time. My coments may have already been mentioned.
I would think that if karma or divine justice were involved, it would affect the people involved DIRECTLY.....the whalers and dolphin harvesters.
Why were so mnay innocent people affected?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Sorry but this seems rather far fetched to me, I'm more likely to believe that mermaids where behind this.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The OP may have gone a bit overboard in his speculation about intelligent design by cetaceans behind the events in Japan.

But I have considered the fact that Japanese have been harvesting- sometimes very cruelly- species that are either very intelligent or on the verge of extinction. If anyone here has seen 'The Cove' they know what I am referring to. These horrendous acts must generate a great deal of negative energy on the earth.

And another thing I have noted over the past few years is something I have come to think of as 'Instant Karma'. This is to the point where when I see someone or hear of someone doing something awful, I almost feel sorry for them because I know they will suffer blow-back in some way or another.

So yes, I have considered that this triple whammy, with most death coming directly from the sea, is Karmically driven.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Sharks with frickin' laser beams?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Just to add more drama - There is apparently another sea under the pacific ocean so who knows what is in there in terms of intelligent species, but its a bit of a coincidence Japan is also on the ring of fire fault line.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
ok ok people It was Godzilla ! not a Dolphin !! it was The council of 9 Zeus party Did it or maybe its not Godzilla at all ... It was the Kracken ! well the 2nd one ! as Demigod Perseus Killed the First !

Clash of the Titans Release The Kraken [HD]

Dolphins are a bit of a Stretch ya think

then again maybe it had to do with the ( B P ) oil leak ? ? Moon Phase as just about every Earth Quake
theres a Moon Phase Full Moon or close close to it

(National Geographic)
Can the Moon Cause Earthquakes?
news.nationalgeographic.com...

Earthquakes and Solar Eclipses in Japan
en.wikipedia.org...:Wikinaut/Moon-Earthquake-Theory#Earthquakes_and_Solar_Eclipses_in_Japan

edit on 17-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
GODZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Lmaoo well, I think the whales and dolphins have their own problems hahaha! HAARP could definitely be an option though hahaa

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1FutureMarine1

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent

Are you kidding me? If anything it's...
Attack of the killer trees: "Their done being pounded into paper"
Super ultra horror feartacular

the Ents are real! So if you see a hobbit you know the Ents are preparing an all out offensive!

geeze I bet we got a good cross section of all life forms mentioned on this thread. A virtual noahs ark...

edit on 17-3-2011 by dl2one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Finally, someone has discovered the conspiracy.
anti-dolphin.org...
^I wanna buy a tshirt so bad

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Give the guy a break we all make a thread that sounds off but it never does to us, I've done it and so have others so just put it down to experience.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be... Id like to say though, I enjoy reading comments regarding sonic attacks on the seafloor, although Im not sure if that is a valid possibilty, I will be sure to keep it in the back of my mind just in case I stumble upon potential evidence of its valididity. thanks to all that have contributed to this thread and please keep the Japanese people in you hearts and mind, As well as the Whales and dolphins. Thank you

That was ME!!! I'm the first one who came up with that. I wholeheartedly agree with your premise.

I love ATS and I've been persuaded by the community here not to jump down the throats of people with theories that I find absurd. I won't go on about that, but I find most of the material as self-serving, empowering stuff designed to make you all feel comfortable in the knowledge that you're in control, or there's a way to take control, when nothing could be further from the truth - not for you, and not for anyone else.

I've had a great laugh. I think if people could lighten up they could see past their paradigm and acknowledge how arrogant we are in our thinking and stop putting so much undue pressure onto ourselves.

I believe in cause and affect and it doesn't matter much how well you intellectualise things. Usually it only makes you scared of your own shadow. We underestimate the power of thought and we overestimate the power of the intellect...

.if.that.makes.sense.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cvs416

FACT: Dolphins have larger brains than humans. Dolphins may have greater mental abilities than humans. They could very well have telepathic abilities. Instead of using telepathy to communicate with humans, they could be using it subliminally gain control of our minds. This causes us to "like" them and this could eventually cause us to obey their every command.

Scenario #1: Attack at the worst time. World War III has ended. Nations all around the world have suffered heavy losses. Everyone everywhere is mourning their dead. At the worst time, the dolphins attack. They start out by attacking swimmers (as usual), and then they work their way up to large ships. You must be thinking, "How can dolphins take down a large ship?" The answer is quite simple, they use their high pitched, particle-destructing sonar (Similar to the ultrasound used to breakup kidney stones) to attack the weak spots on the ship or they could gain assistance from whales. After the ships have sunk, the dolphins will use the wreckage to assemble vehicles that allow the dolphins to move about on land. These "dolphin vehicles" could be equipped with primitive weapons such as spears, catapults, or "rock guns." Losses could grow to thousands due to the fact that 50% of the population lives around the coasts.

anti-dolphin.org...

Mind control huh...lmao...maybe... but I would still more likely believe that the mermaids did it.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join