It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seattle-Area Restaurant Refuses To Serve TSA Agents

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

This is great news, people have to learn that if they serve for the NWO people won't respect them

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I did n't bother to read all of the responses, but this seems kind of wierd. I dislike th TSA as much as anybody, but what if this was homosexuals or blacks or another protected person...............would the responses be the same? I guess it's ony discrimination when you're special.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

wow.

So, this just proves the hypocritical arrogance that all of us Americans (and im sure its prevalent in other countries too) share.

Its wrong to deny service to a black man
But its okay to deny service to a TSA agent

If its wrong to deny service to one, it should be wrong to deny service to both. No wonder American is a joke to the rest of the civilized world. Fat, stupid, and completely hysterical.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The TSA has hundreds of choices of where to eat in that area. This is nothing but a political statement and I support it. While a few of them might get their feelings hurt, that pales in comparison to the hurt they inflict not only on Americans daily, but our Constitution, the Bill of Rights and our way of life, liberty and freedom.

Most of us here rightly believe the Scanners & Pat downs do nothing to enhance our protection against terrorists. That is what the TSA is there to do, nothing more. The checkpoints are not there for running criminal background checks or delving into our personal or private business. TSA are there to keep dangerous items off an aircraft, period.

DHS wrongly deployed the Scanners & Pat downs to detect small amounts of undeclared cash, valuables for trade, or drugs. It is an outright lie that that the Scanners & pat downs are for protection against terrorists. These new measures were implemented in order to expand their authority and begin to chip away at our Bill of Rights in order to grow their bureaucracy.

The excuse that it's TSA employees job to break the peoples sacred laws (ie The Bill of Rights) doesn't wash.

When Egypt's Tyrannical leader Mubarak was toppled it was hastened by the government workers (military & police) who refused their leaders orders to perform dirty deeds against their own people any longer.

The TSA can do their jobs without infringing on our liberty or asking us to give up our dignity. They may get away with this for the moment because many of the people can avoid using airports. When they attempt to expand these check points I would expect that the protests will expand until it comes to a head then all bets are off.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop

wow.

So, this just proves the hypocritical arrogance that all of us Americans (and im sure its prevalent in other countries too) share.

Its wrong to deny service to a black man
But its okay to deny service to a TSA agent

If its wrong to deny service to one, it should be wrong to deny service to both. No wonder American is a joke to the rest of the civilized world. Fat, stupid, and completely hysterical.

Don't try to turn this into a racist thing. And people, just don't pay attention to this kind of useless rhetoric. This is just to try to turn this discussion on it's side.
edit on 23-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by nenothtu

You clean up nice, alot different looking after taking a weed wacker to your face.

If you're referring to the photo I think you are, these were taken before that one - but the weed-whacker came out again about 6 months ago, and I'm back to slick now

I believe if the name of that establishment was to get out across the nation, and the message theyre trying to deliver was to be made well known, I'd bet they'd be receiving envelopes of a few dollars here and there just to show support,
I know I'd send some with a note inside.

Sounds like a plan - a campaign ought to be started!

To address the 'just a job, need a job' point of view,
that's a pretty weak excuse to sell your values and ethics, because sooner or later, you end up a prisoner to your own madness.

Exactly! a person who will sell out their values and ethics will sell out anything else they encounter - including you and I. That sort of person is not to be trusted. I'll trust a person who consistently has BAD ethics over one who will change for a buck. At least you know where you stand with the former.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So they (owner, employees and patrons) at that moment desided to as a regionalized collective consciousness delete the TSA and presumably Big Sis as well from their reality!! FAR out MAN!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

DimensionalDetective.... I don't know how you do it, but you deny ignorance on a whole other level!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I personally think these TSA people are criminals. So banning them from restraunts sounds fair to me.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
LOL I LOVE IT! Your thread title really put a big smile on my face when I read it, TY for sharing OP

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Sorry the Cafe is inside the airport and since I carry I couldn't just stop in. Of course that answers the question as to how the employee's know who is and isn't tsa.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by drink2forget
Be sure to tell them that next time you try and board a flight
Let's deny someone the ability to eat lunch because you dont like the job they are doing.
Seriously?

edit on 07/23/2007 by drink2forget because: more ranting.

If you want to get arrested or delayed to miss your flight, speak out that way in security... This is a great form of protest, IMO. I've been through Sea-Tac and had the groping pat down there myself... because I didn't want to get scanned and said so quite politely, I had every paper, every item, and every part of my person searched for about 1/2 hour... I consider it pure intimidation tactics and by any definition, unreasonable search and seizure, as they had no interest in my belongings until I said nicely that didn't want them to bomard me with radiation and look through my clothes... lucky I was early for the flight. Sure, they're acting a little better now that there was such a temporary uproar... when it dies down completely, all that treatment will be back..

Drug dealers, muggers, and bank robbers are also feeding their families sometimes too... why shouldn't we just let them do their jobs? I think your key point is that you really have no issue with the TSA or what they do... As an American who actually grew up believing that we had a constitution and that even the governmnent couldn't violate the Bill of Rights, I do...

IMO, this is one way to get the message to the people who don't have to act the way they do that their actions have, at least, some consequences. That their "service" is not perceived as necessary or keeping us safe, and that it is not wanted as they have decided to implement it.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE IT CHILD MOLESTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
Although I am not overly fond of the TSA, this is their job. A way to feed and cloth their families while keeping their homes heated and cooled.

In an economy like the one we have now, there are not too many folks who would turn down honest, gainful employment like this.

The establishment has a right to choose who they service of course, but no matter how flat you make a pancake it will always have two sides.

It takes a special person to want to grab little kids crotches or be affiliated with co workers who do. I dont give a rats A$$ if they don't like it. They do their job and thats fine let them go to Mc donalds. It is that guys restaurant Not yours!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
I think if TSA were more mobile, they could morph into a replica SS in a heart beat. I wouldn't let my sister marry one, so why should I feed them?

They already are mobile, hitting bus depots and train stations and even road spot checks. They are called Viper Patrols (VIPR)

VIPR Teams Enhance Security at Major Local Transportation Facilities
www.tsa.gov...

TSA Invades Roads & Highways With VIPR Checkpoints
www.infowars.com...

TSA Supports VIPR Missions in Cities Coast to Coast
www.tsa.gov...

TSA VIPR Squad Harassing Bus Riders in Indianapolis
www.checkpointusa.org...

TSA at Train Station refuse to identify themselves... VIDEO
forum.prisonplanet.com...

TSA Holds Security Checks At Orlando Train Station - Orlando News
www.wesh.com...

Amtrak, TSA and police hold security drill at 150 train stations
www.policeone.com...

TSA apologizes for forcing 4-year-old to remove leg braces at airport screening

TSA screeners insisted that Ryan take off his braces and walk through the detector unaccompanied.

The Transportation Security Administration concedes that a 4-year-old boy heading to Walt Disney World for a birthday celebration should not have been forced to remove his leg braces during an airport-security screening in Philadelphia, a Philly columnist writes.

content.usatoday.com...

Well I guess that 4 year old must surely look like your typical terrorist right?

And so it escalates...

edit on 23-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It's not like people have the money to eat in restaurants anyway.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by nenothtu
I think if TSA were more mobile, they could morph into a replica SS in a heart beat. I wouldn't let my sister marry one, so why should I feed them?

They already are mobile, hitting bus depots and train stations and even road spot checks. They are called Viper Patrols (VIPR)

Hey, as I mentioned somewhere else, my wife had her purse 'inspected' by crew as we boarded a Mississippi riverboat jazz/dinner cruise in NOLA. Sumpin's wrong fellas...that's why I say the Bad Guys...whoever they are...won.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for the info. looks like it's about time to gird the old loins again, and once more into the breach... that's a massive step downward on the slide to totalitarianism. I was already griping about, and avoiding, the random road checks by the locals, but for a national police force to start doing it takes it to a whole 'nuther level.

Wasn't "gestapo" short for something like "Geheime STATZ Polezei"?

"Good evening, Herr Citizen. Your papers, please... we must see them to insure your safety from those despicable jews... err... I mean 'terrorists' ".

And that's a whole lot of what I meant when I said "mobile".

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Love It! S & F!

"We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"

I think it's bloody great!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
With all due respect, comparing a TSA security screening to anything related to genocide is quite a stretch.

I prefer to travel by air than by car. Your mileage may vary. Statistically, it is safer to get on an airplane than in a car. Has no one ever seen a bad driver in their lives?

I am sensitive to radiation and would feel awful even walking by the machines, I would politely ask to be patted down by an agent (and insist on fresh gloves!) by informing them that I *opt out* - I do not wish to expose myself to backscatter or MMW machines. If they wish to pat me down as a result of my exercising my Fourth Amendment rights... that is what I know will happen if and when I choose to fly. I can accept that above the radiation! Not sure I'll shower that day though. *wink*

More frequent flyers than I have advised to "opt out" and get felt up instead. We know that when we travel by air. We know the cops could pull us over for going 1 mile over the speed limit when we travel by car. The answer is to continue traveling in whatever way we choose.

*edit* If this restaurant wishes to set an example in this way, no it is not discrimination, as the TSA is not a protected class (race, religion, etc.) under the law. They may miss out on some business, but if they're keeping to their principles... isn't this an example of freedom of expression in itself? That is a Constitutionally protected right as to the proprietor of the business. They can serve whomever they choose as long as they do not violate the law. They are not violating the law in my (non-legal) opinion.

Kind of like the TSA can refuse someone entry to an airplane.
edit on 23-2-2011 by snowbunny414 because: I missed the last part and labeled the edit. Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join