It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Col. Steve Wilsons Star Wars City (SDI/01) Chart from 1997

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I don't have any experience with this side of ATS, But a give a big thanks to the OP for sparking a new interest in something I rarely gravitated towards. Research as a hobby is very rewarding, even though my girlfriend is starting look at me funny lately

S&F

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

Everything about this chart seems unreal. Your research into each portion of the chart is quite good as well, with the quick descriptions I understood the hierarchy of the chart and the interconnections much more simply. Where did this image come from? It adds creedance to many theories upon this site.

Also kudos on giving the replacement map quickly. S&F and you've intrigued me with this thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I think the chart is fake. Reason: Whoever made it could not spell McDonnell-Douglas. They called it McDonald-Douglas. Just my opinion, but I think that's a pretty important error. Someone would have had that corrected in the military, and there are a lot of smart people in the military.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Those mistakes were introduced by whoever re-typed the original chart (which has the correct spellings). I suppose someone was trying to make the chart more legible or larger.

Very interesting post OP, to be honest it's the type of information that makes you a little queasy, thinking about these shadow operations that are likely siphoning billions upon billions of dollars from the American taxpayer with no accountability. It's as if the top rung of the industrial-military complex has created for itself a whole new class of elite citizenship, and we're not invited.

It would be nice to put this on a map somewhere and see how it compares to some of the underground works, especially those near the Denver International Airport.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ballsdeep
This 'obscuranist' site detailing the chain of operation under MAJI (obscurantist.com...) lists zero sources apart from its claim that the document was authored by Steve Wilson, do you have any confirmation?
edit on 15-2-2011 by ballsdeep because: (no reason given)

The problem with this is that Colonel Wilson set up something called Skywatch International in the late 90's to deal with all this stuff, but he died of cancer shortly after, and his website probably doesn't have all the info on it any longer. Skywatch was apparently disbanded in 2006 as well, there's info on rense about it here : www.rense.com...

And here's another page that connects the MAJI post to him : www.t0.or.at...

The links fail on that second page, but there's an email address, irc info and postal address listed there, so it makes it a lot more likely. Will carry on looking and see if I can find anything this site, which seems to be where Skywatch ended up : www.skywatch-research.org...

Originally posted by the cynic jester
Where did this image come from?

Again I think it goes back to the Skywatch site, so I think Colonel Wilson posted it up himself. Boylan also says "In the Star Wars City (SDI/01) organizational chart you posted" In the part about a supposed Air Force Special Academy. So it was either mailed to Boylan, posted up on Skywatch then mailed to him too, or just on the site.
edit on 16-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

Thanks for posting the original diagram. Looks way more believable without the mistakes.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I find the line above the President leading from MAJI and NRO very telling!........This means the President can be cut out of the loop if required....A populace placed illusionary puppet of democracy....If I'm reading this as a chain of command mock up (and this would also stand for other situations and control structures within Government?).
very telling indeed seems we have the true leaders down on paper. False flags, proxy wars et etc......without the need to enlighten the President.
edit on 19-2-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Do e have any actual source for this? An Instruction, Regulation, MAster Plan? Anything from the J3 Area of SPACECOM or DoD branches that deal with Test and Evaluation linked with doctrine? Like NAVSPACECOM Policy/Plan? Anything??

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PaulJamesDean
Do e have any actual source for this? An Instruction, Regulation, MAster Plan? Anything from the J3 Area of SPACECOM or DoD branches that deal with Test and Evaluation linked with doctrine? Like NAVSPACECOM Policy/Plan? Anything??

The chart is fiction from someone who doesn't know how an organizational chart is supposed to work. I'm not sure why he connects the NRO with MAJI with a line going around the President when they are also linked directly at the level of the DCI, which, in the 1990s, was incorrect. He also includes a number of publicly traded corporations with lines suggesting they are in some sort of hierarchical relationships. Some of the entities named do not exist, eg; "The Rockefeller Corporation." (There is a Rockefeller Group and a Rockefeller Foundation.) I seriously question the age of the person who actually drew this chart.

ETA: Thread necromancy lives!
edit on 3-12-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join