It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth.. ALIEN's & The GOVERNMENT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Aliens spieces have been on earth for many years, before human beings ever walkd this earth. Now that us Human beings are here and making it our home, we have friends or distant relitives underground. The government which is not informing us on our frinedly guest. YES we are living with ALIENS as we speak. Alot of yous have ur own opinion, and im open for discustion. The government is hiding this from us. I am now starting to learn about LIFE and the meaning of it. Id like for people to join me on my quest for answers. Please feel free to write anything about ALIENS and what you think on the GOVERNMENT!

-Reality-Check-In-

this information is my thoughts, ive done my research but added my OWN OPINIONS too. thank you
edit on FebruaryAmerica/Chicagob.08.201 by realitycheckin because: (no reason given)

OK SO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS, STOP AND I REPEAT STOP ASKING FOR MY SOURCES LIKE, I READ UP ON PEOPLE WHO HAS MET AND SPOKE TO ALIENS AND THEY ALL LINK TOGETHER, SO I PUT WHAT MY THOUGHTS AND ANSWERS INTO AND IT BECOMES THE MEANING OF LIFE. FOR ME. IM JUSS WRITTING SO POEPLE HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IM SPEAKING OF.
edit on FebruaryAmerica/Chicagob.08.201 by realitycheckin because: READ THIS............

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by realitycheckin

Where have you acquired such information.? Links or it never happened.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by realitycheckin

And All this is Un-Supported Fact!? I admire your cander yet deplore your reasoning

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by realitycheckin
Aliens spieces have been on earth for many years, before human beings ever walkd this earth. Now that us Human beings are here and making it our home, we have friends or distant relitives underground. The government which is not informing us on our frinedly guest. YES we are living with ALIENS as we speak. Alot of yous have ur own opinion, and im open for discustion. The government is hiding this from us. I am now starting to learn about LIFE and the meaning of it. Id like for people to join me on my quest for answers. Please feel free to write anything about ALIENS and what you think on the GOVERNMENT!

-Reality-Check-In-

Welcome to ATS. You may want to post some sources to back up these "claims". Reality is (since you are about reality
):This forum and the members tend to require a bit more than unsubstantiated claims.

Also, may want to check out all the threads on Aliens located here at ATS.
edit on February 10th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So these friendly underground aliens aren't smart enough to go public about themself?

I smell something is fishy here!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

I smell something is fishy here!

I would run it might be one of these Underground aliens i keep hearing about

That, Or your in a pond,,,,

edit on 10/2/11 by TedHodgson because: spelling

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Billy Meiers, he has the most incridible Alien story Ive ever heard of, and he links onto Bob Lazar, Phil Schnider, and even Thomas Costello. Please Read up on these people and youll have the understanding that i have. More about Billy, he was contacteed by the Alien spieces 'The Pleiadeans' and they showd Billy his past life and Billy remeber is reason for living... which means he is able to know the past present and future of the world. and he has the understanding of what is out there, and how the GOVERNEMT is Crooked and I presonally have intrest and did all the reasearch i can do and now i have that understanding that he does. Im not saying iwas contacteed by aliens but i have the same mind mentality as billy. and im not saying im smarter cuz imnot. im working my way to knowing the meaning of life..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Do these aliens you speak of look anything like this?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Is it possible that you have been watching something online called: The Galactic Federation of light, who have been for years talking about the Alien landings "by years end", who have been talking about our cousins whom live in the hollow earth named "the Agarthans"? If so have you checked back 10 years ago....How they were still saying the same thing, and every year for one reason or another, the landings are pushed back, the regime change is pushed back.?Now so close to 2012, they will be trying to leach out everything they say by stretching out the apparent landings, superior technology, new regime change, and monetary system until then.

Once 2012 passes us by and nothing changes and our life goes on as it is today, they will figure out some other new way to try and gather funding and DVD and book sales from any unwitting sucker.

Don't get me started on project camelot either, hahahahaha

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Billy Meiers, he has the most incridible Alien story Ive ever heard of, and he links onto Bob Lazar, Phil Schnider, and even Thomas Costello. Please Read up on these people and youll have the understanding that i have. More about Billy, he was contacteed by the Alien spieces 'The Pleiadeans' and they showd Billy his past life and Billy remeber is reason for living... which means he is able to know the past present and future of the world. and he has the understanding of what is out there, and how the GOVERNEMT is Crooked and I presonally have intrest and did all the reasearch i can do and now i have that understanding that he does. Im not saying iwas contacteed by aliens but i have the same mind mentality as billy. and im not saying im smarter cuz imnot. im working my way to knowing the meaning of life..
Not impressed with your sources.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

dont u think if the world were to find out then everyone would go nuts. i think that the government is hiding aliens beacuse they are using Aliens smarts to move up in the world. they want the aliens all to themselves.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

reply to post by ypperst

dont u think if the world were to find out then everyone would go nuts. i think that the government is hiding aliens beacuse they are using Aliens smarts to move up in the world. they want the aliens all to themselves.

Pure brilliance.. I joke of course.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Ah. Billy Meiers fan. May want to read up on all the Meiers threads HERE for a reality check [in]. He has been discussed at length. I am sure you can find a thread to add your thoughts to.
edit on February 10th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

i have top researcher which i get in info from. and i add my own thoughts, cuz the only thing that matters in life is ur own opinion. and billy meiers opend a door for me and now i have a sense of whats going on in the world.

link   
There is no meaning of life, and the sooner you figure that out, the happier and more content you will be.

There are two things in life that are certain. Life and Death.

Life is just that, Life. What we experience each and every single day as ourselves with others around us be them loved ones or not, is the true meaning. Life is an orgy of emotions and intellect and if you live in the right city reeeeaaalllyyyy good food!

link   

In 1997, Mr. Meier's former wife, Kalliope also stated that the UFO photos were hoaxes made from models that Meier had made himself with items like trash can lids, carpet tacks and other household objects, and that the stories he told of his adventures with the aliens had been entirely fictitious. She acknowledged that the infamous "wedding-cake" ufo was made from the lid to a trash barrel. She has also claimed that one of the pictures taken of an "extraterrestrial female" was actually an acquaintaince covered in tanning foil.
Link for full article yeah.. I know all about billy..Not impressed

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 10/2/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
There is no meaning of life, and the sooner you figure that out, the happier and more content you will be.

There are two things in life that are certain. Life and Death.

Life is just that, Life. What we experience each and every single day as ourselves with others around us be them loved ones or not, is the true meaning. Life is an orgy of emotions and intellect and if you live in the right city reeeeaaalllyyyy good food!

Don't mean to be a downer, But technically speaking you are correct.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

i have top researcher which i get in info from. and i add my own thoughts, cuz the only thing that matters in life is ur own opinion. and billy meiers opend a door for me and now i have a sense of whats going on in the world.

Well i hope your researcher is more logical then you..

link   

One day at a time this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over
the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future,
for it has not yet come. Live in the present,
and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering

link   

-Reality-Check-In-

this information is my thoughts, ive done my research but added my OWN OPINIONS too. thank you
edit on FebruaryAmerica/Chicagob.08.201 by realitycheckin because: (no reason given)
You make a good point with the thread.There are a vast number of species of beings living below ground on this planet.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join