It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth.. ALIEN's & The GOVERNMENT

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

really, this whole website is about SOURCES? like common. I thought that id be able to put my own thoughts and ideas and maybe open the eyes of this world and tell them whats really going on.. if you dont like it then dont read!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by realitycheckin

okay I shall leave then, As my eyes are already open.. And yes sources are good if they are relevant sources. Good day

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Interesting enough there are two stories I tend to believe:

The Phil Schneider story and John Lear.

Although in the last year John has started to retract on some of his thoughts from previous years, so is he a disinfo agent or not? Son to famous aviation Guru Mr.Lear of the Lear Jet company.

Phil unfortunately doesn't have that same option.
(I also tend to believe those who die a few months after going public, like Phil & Mr. X)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by realitycheckin
reply to post by misfitofscience

i have top researcher which i get in info from. and i add my own thoughts, cuz the only thing that matters in life is ur own opinion. and billy meiers opend a door for me and now i have a sense of whats going on in the world.

No i have to disagree with you there, Your oppinion doesnt matter, Infact Oppinions are proabably what cause all the trouble.
Oppinionated people confuse things.

Thats just my oppinion

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

really, this whole website is about SOURCES? like common. I thought that id be able to put my own thoughts and ideas and maybe open the eyes of this world and tell them whats really going on.. if you dont like it then dont read!

You presented your opening post as facts - therefore sources are more or less required.

You should make a disclaimer in the begining that what you are posting are not factual claims but your own personal opinions only if you refuse to post some sources for your claims.

Just how things are around here.

edit on February 10th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

AND I KNOW MORE. this tread is juss a starter,my first one, didnt want to spoily the whole meaning of life no would i.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Aliens spieces have been on earth for many years, before human beings ever walkd this earth. Now that us Human beings are here and making it our home, we have friends or distant relitives underground. The government which is not informing us on our frinedly guest. YES we are living with ALIENS as we speak. Alot of yous have ur own opinion, and im open for discustion. The government is hiding this from us. I am now starting to learn about LIFE and the meaning of it. Id like for people to join me on my quest for answers. Please feel free to write anything about ALIENS and what you think on the GOVERNMENT!

-Reality-Check-In-

this information is my thoughts, ive done my research but added my OWN OPINIONS too. thank you
edit on FebruaryAmerica/Chicagob.08.201 by realitycheckin because: (no reason given)

OK SO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS, STOP AND I REPEAT STOP ASKING FOR MY SOURCES LIKE, I READ UP ON PEOPLE WHO HAS MET AND SPOKE TO ALIENS AND THEY ALL LINK TOGETHER, SO I PUT WHAT MY THOUGHTS AND ANSWERS INTO AND IT BECOMES THE MEANING OF LIFE. FOR ME. IM JUSS WRITTING SO POEPLE HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IM SPEAKING OF.
edit on FebruaryAmerica/Chicagob.08.201 by realitycheckin because: READ THIS............

You seem quite pliable, I think I need to make something up and sell it to you! cha ching$$

Just messing with you, or am I ?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

pfft. The meaning of your life is irrelevant to me. And i would trust my dog to have more knowledge about life then what I have seen in this thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

then ur gunna believe my story, cuz i aint going down without a fight,

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

No need to fight..Just make your point already

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

a littlw harsh. but i did say feel free to write. but if u were to sit down and have a talk with me, youd think otherwise. cuz im not someone you can juss read one thing i say and think im not good at what i do cuz i am, and ill prove to myself and not the world that i can do what i have to do to beome what i have to be

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Want to type that more legible please?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

a littlw harsh. but i did say feel free to write. but if u were to sit down and have a talk with me, youd think otherwise. cuz im not someone you can juss read one thing i say and think im not good at what i do cuz i am, and ill prove to myself and not the world that i can do what i have to do to beome what i have to be

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please avoid using "TXT Messaging Shorthand" for words when posting on AboveTopSecret.com and AbovePolitics.com, such as "4" for the word "for" or "u" for the word you. Common "Internet Slang" acronyms such as "LOL" and "ROFLMA" are acceptable, but should still be used sparingly.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Looking for the "truth", eh? ... good for you! Try going HERE for Billy Mier TRUTH. Note the nice little picture of Billy Mier in the ATS Board Circle Icon for this section of the site. That Billy is such a ham.

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzingOn

BuzzingOn, Star for you.. My point has been made op.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
Do these aliens you speak of look anything like this?

Which ones the alien??

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

You can post your own thoughts, but some people love a good to mildly crappy read with sources. I am not one of those people.

What is a source today?
Someone who can draw neat airplanes with crayons like Mike Schratt?
Someone who has fraudulently ripped off people like Sean david Morton, who has now expanded to rip off people in the UFOLOGY world.
Someone like Miriam Delicado who is a "spiritual person" whom also gets people to donate to her cause of traveling the world and eating the worlds finest cuisine.

In todays day and information age, a source is nothing to me until brought forward a full on UN MANIPULATED ORIGINAL VIDEO with concrete names, numbers and specifications.

Otherwise its just someone else hiding behind the famed "I cannot release my source to you" B.S...To many people are trying to catch their 15 minutes of fame.

Here is another point from my perspective If the information was so great and so detailed, then the people bringing it forward would not want to hide from changing the course of human history forever, nor would they feel the need to CHARGE MONEY for what should be FREE Information.

Unfortunately this is never the case, because all these people you find online charge money, write books, want money for those books, make dvds, charge 30$ for those dvd's (hint HOLLYWOOD doesnt even charge $30 for DVD's) some even have blogs to which they actually bilk hundreds oof people out of $30 a month for information that is just some critical thinking within someones own fantasy star trek. No sources, no news streams, no nothing. Just your $30 a grimacing smirk and the twiddling of fingers.

So again, I ask all of you........What is a source?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

OK SO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS, STOP AND I REPEAT STOP ASKING FOR MY SOURCES LIKE, I READ UP ON PEOPLE WHO HAS MET AND SPOKE TO ALIENS AND THEY ALL LINK TOGETHER, SO I PUT WHAT MY THOUGHTS AND ANSWERS INTO AND IT BECOMES THE MEANING OF LIFE. FOR ME. IM JUSS WRITTING SO POEPLE HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IM SPEAKING OF.

I don't understand what you are speaking about. Do you have a source?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Define source op.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggyMcBigPants

good point.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join