It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 11th we will go into the new consciousness...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingdog

Well if we are going to talk about the real cycles of nature...lets get straight where Jupiter is. Which is in Pisces.

So many times mankind makes a cycle...that has no real reflection to what truly is.

If we are going to talk about the alignment to the center hub of the galactic center...then we can put all of this to rest anyways for it happened in 1998. We have already moved out of this center alignment and will exit the hub in 2017. 2012 is not the center point of the hub so still this is all based on a cycle that was predicted and is slightly off.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
Just a reminder. According to the Mayan Calendar. We will go into the new consciousness level.

From what has started in Jan 5th, 1999 will end in 3 days.

From Feb 11, 2011 to only Oct 28th, 2011 -- we will have gone through the same amount of consciousness awareness we have from Jan 5th 1999 to Feb 11th 2011. Meaning this consciousness is 20x faster than the previous.

Only 260 days for this one, and it starts Feb 11th, 2011.

3.bp.blogspot.com...

Supposedly "Ethics" in society that started in 1999 are supposed to be solved within 3 days. Don't see how that's totally possible. But it's true. Discuss.
edit on 7-2-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

5.1.99 to 11.2.11:

day between;
4420 = 12 years, 1 month, 6 days
260 = 8 months, 18 days

4419/259 = 17

dates;
0; January 5, 1999 [5.1.1999] [17.10.5759]
1; September 22, 1999 [22.9.1999] [12.7.5760]
2; June 8, 2000 [8.6.2000] [5.3.5760]
3; February 23, 2001 [23.2.2001] [30.11.5761]
4; November 10, 2001 [10.11.2001] [24.8.5762]
5; July 28, 2002 [28.7.2002] [19.5.5762]
6; April 14, 2003 [14.4.2003] [12.1.5763]
7; December 30, 2003 [30.12.2003] [5.10.5764]
8; September 15, 2004 [15.9.2004] [29.6.5764]
9; June 2, 2005 [2.6.2005] [24.2.5765]
10; February 17, 2006 [17.2.2006] [19.11.5766]
11; November 4, 2006 [4.11.2006] [13.8.5767]
12; July 22, 2007 [22.7.2007] [7.5.5767]
13; April 7, 2008 [7.4.2008] [2.1.5768]
14; December 23, 2008 [23.12.2008] [26.9.5769]
15; September 9, 2009 [9.9.2009] [20.6.5769]
16; May 27, 2010 [27.5.2010] [12.1.5770]
17; February 11, 2011 [11.2.11] [7.12.5771]

dont know the importance of this; will convert to mayan calender later tonight.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Colton

I see that the blind is still leading the blind on this thread.
You can calculate, and calculate till the cows come home, and than you'll think, oh, I need to recalculate.

Remember in the movie "Independence Day" those people on the roof top of that building holding up their placards towards the alien ship above them? And remember what happened to all of them? You people remind me of all those poor souls that wanted to believe so badly in something higher than themselves, and what did it get them in the end. They all looked in the wrong direction and lost their souls.

See really we don't need no movie to show us that, but it makes for a very good analogy of what is going on today on a massive scale.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Colton

cool. i like when people research numbers and find coincidences even though its lacks some scientific basis and what not. but i'd just like to point out that in Ian's other video he says this cycle starts on Feb 10th... which is tomorrow. so you may want to re-calculate

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
reply to post by Colton

cool. i like when people research numbers and find coincidences even though its lacks some scientific basis and what not. but i'd just like to point out that in Ian's other video he says this cycle starts on Feb 10th... which is tomorrow. so you may want to re-calculate

This is sure one good comedy going, I really enjoy a good laugh and there is a good supply on this thread for some very good chuckles and some out right laughs right from the belly. Thanks for the entertainment.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Ezekiel 33;1-9
Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
3 if when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
4 then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
7 ¶ So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
\\

You have been warned. Things are happening. Give up your materialism, your lust, your want.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
nothing to see here...ho hum...I was being an idiot

edit on 9/2/11 by MediaMonkey because: bad information

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colton

Ezekiel 33;1-9
Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
3 if when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
4 then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
7 ¶ So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
\\

You have been warned. Things are happening. Give up your materialism, your lust, your want.

Are you mixing the Word of the Lord with pagan understanding and beliefs?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I always find it interesting how these Mayan Natives were able to know so much so long ago.

Many of their predictions have come true.

According to Ian we are in what is now referred to as the "power stage". This is meant to bring together all of mankind under the pretext of a corporate takeover (NWO), which will ultimately fail when the last stage begins which will have people awakening to this NWO, and fighting against it which will unite mankind under one banner.

Personally I am not to big for calender fortune telling, but the way Ian translated it was pretty astounding to me.

The way all the cycles line up, and even the way certain biblical prophecy's also follow this calender.

All very interesting, even for a non religious person such as myself.

I would consider it a true loss not to have watched Ian Xel Lungold's interpretation.

He does a very good job.
edit on 9-2-2011 by 007Polytoks because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Yes;

God is in all man.

Just because every religion is different, does not mean they do not all believe in God, or God's.

By not mixing beliefs, you leave yourself open to ignorance and exploitation.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Yeah. I just did a calculation and the new Consciousness plane we are supposed to enter actually begins on the 10th and not the 11th....

try it yourself. www.timeanddate.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

The pyramid of consciousness comes from Tortuguero Monument 6. The timeline comes from Coba Stela 1. Pretty much Calleman's entire theory is based off the misinterpretation of these two artifacts.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Happy Universal Energy Day

Well its the 10th in the UK anyway.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colton

Yes;

God is in all man.

Just because every religion is different, does not mean they do not all believe in God, or God's.

By not mixing beliefs, you leave yourself open to ignorance and exploitation.

If you think so, than whatever. It'll make it a lot easier for the son of perdition to lead you all.

Have a great day

edit on 9-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

But the guy talking is so hilarious, using incorrect analogies, continually hawking his book, drawing political certainties , etc....

edit on 8-2-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

You've got to take him with a grain of salt...it doesn't change the information that was translated in the Mayan tablets. By the way, Ian Xel Lundgold (I think that's how you spell it) is dead. He's the guy in the video. He died from cancer in 2005, I think. Anyway, he is/was a bit querky, I agree, and some of the audience member remarks made me roll my eyes....I also didn't particularly care for his "I'm not an American any more....thank God" statement. But you have weed through the crap and not judge the message by the messenger. Some of the info is drawn conclusions on his part, (can you blame him?), and some of it isn't. For this reason, I think I may try to track down his book to see EXACTLY what the tablet said. You have to admit though, lecturer aside, it is pretty interesting information regardless.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Interesting. I hadn't heard of all that. Thanks for presenting it, and I'll look into more. Personally, I just recently came across this guy, and I admittedly don't know much about him except that he died in 2005 and was a jeweler.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Greatly appreciated Xcalibur254. Thanks for the clarification. I hope other readers get the info as well.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Colton

shifts in the calender signify significant events.

Why do you say that? Is there any evidence for this from past events?

Back in 2000 the same was claimed because our decimal system did the "odometer" event of rolling those 9s from 1999 to 2000. Nothing happened. No increase in consciousness. No second coming. No tribulation. No ETs came strutting down main street. No celestial mind expanding new awareness took place. There were people claiming such nonsense back then. Why is an "odometer" event any different with one calendar than another?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingdog

Look - the calendar was supposed to be in tune with the natural cycles.

Are you aware that the long count calendar had fallen out of use by the time of Columbus? It was dumped by the Mayans long before in pre-Columbian times. Do you have any evidence that the long count was supposed to be in tune with natural cycles? Was it used for planting, harvesting, or what?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tigermoff

but I think the data he used from the Mayans is well researched. This is only part of the lecture. You might want to find the whole thing to get the whole theory behind it. This is the most important part about the 9 steps of the Mayan Pyramid which shows how the dates were calculated.

Lungold made stuff up instead of doing research. This entire claim of 9 levels is not Mayan in origin. The name sof the ages and the rest of it are not Mayan. It's a New Age claptrap concocted by Lungold and sold to the gullible.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join